Tribalwars trailer competition discussion

DeletedUser

Lol
no big secret,
i used a combination of After effects, premiere, and photoshop.... took me a while thought :p

LOL, i figured the Photoshop skills, wasn't sure on the program ya used for actually making vid though...thanks for answering, otherwise that would have bugged me for ages otherwise.

DeletedUser

LOL, i figured the Photoshop skills, wasn't sure on the program ya used for actually making vid though...thanks for answering, otherwise that would have bugged me for ages otherwise.

bugs me that you said otherwise twice

DeletedUser1379

after watching this i was caught in a youtube loop with all the other trailers. i watched em for a while and have to say that the only one that came even close to being half as good as yours was this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWlKdrF1j9A&feature=related

i honestly think you have a really good chance with that bro

Thanks!
I really appreciate your feedback!
the only problem i see with the other trailer, is the font they used. as we may know, they also copyright fonts, hence why tribalwars provided us with theirs.

DeletedUser1379

Yeah, You One Is Simply Unbeatable. I Dont Have The Sufficient Software To Compete With You. So Ill Probably Stop. (I Hardly Have Time Anyway) Good Luck. I'm Sure You Will Win :)

Thanks you guys!
i really hope it goes far, and wins me some premium points...
i wouldnt mind getting a 3DS either :p
thanks for your support, and lets hope tribalwars.us beats the rest!

DeletedUser

Googly, being as nice as always ;)

And yeah im voting for the US because to be honest by far it is the best one. I like that Start alot and its great through out :D
:p

DeletedUser

Good, im looking forward to one. It will be the first one i enter ;P

DeletedUser

Well, if you have a contest of stories can I tell? ^ ^ I love writing

DeletedUser

Then i will keep that in mind. Who knows, maybe it will happen :D