Tribe WARS

DeletedUser

I have 1 qestion! Why top4 Tribe dont fight 1 vs. 1? I think this is very stupid. Wath is this diplomacy? Are you normal? This is the most stupid world in all world of the Tribal Wars game at this Planet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but Tits seems to be recruiting and expanding into two other top tribes turf. Will this cause some unrest up top?

DeletedUser

This is 2016, everyone knows that the top 5 tribes of US worlds don't fight each other. :eek:

DeletedUser

We take out the noobs first, that's how all .us worlds work :D

DeletedUser

i have to agree.... its boring here

no competition for me at all :( i had high hopes for the us server but it seems like its one of the lowest server i'v ever played on :/

i hope this gets better soon^^

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

1x Attacker of the dayDefeat the most units in this world as the attacker.
Best result: on 24.02.2016 (4.823 units)
34.530 / 34.53034.530 / 34.530

You're in the lead! The next best player has 13.628. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

thats a start i guess :)

bidam veer

Reaction score
We take out the noobs first, that's how all .us worlds work :D
and after that, a merge beetwen top tribes.the biggest players from those tribes will conquer the smaller players and...conogrulations,the tribe X won w23.clasic for us server:))
PS:it have been almost a month since i do not play on us server,in this month,it was around 20 posts on forum.a good performance.keep going with this activity on external forum:))))