TribeMate of the Year ~ Discussion.

DeletedUser

That obviously shows you've never been in a tribe I've been in then. Ignorance is bliss.

DeletedUser

I have only been in 1 tribe on .us, that would be Smash. If my account ended up in a tribe you were in, then it wasn't me on it.

DeletedUser

I was a CO on the moloco ACC for a bit in smash. and like i said I think you were a good leader and a good player but with that being said hard to be tribemate of the year in my book when you flake out on the game for RL, granted you had good reasons for leaving and in all honesty I am fairly sure I would have done the same if I were in your position. that said I still feel that anyone who leaves for any reason is in theory disqualifying themselves from being candidate of the year. not hating on anyone just my take on what a tribemate of the year would be.

DeletedUser

A good tribemate may put others before himself, a great tribemate knows when to give himself time and when to give others time. After all if you give someone all your time without giving yourself time you risk one's well-being.

DeletedUser

I was a CO on the moloco ACC for a bit in smash. and like i said I think you were a good leader and a good player but with that being said hard to be tribemate of the year in my book when you flake out on the game for RL, granted you had good reasons for leaving and in all honesty I am fairly sure I would have done the same if I were in your position. that said I still feel that anyone who leaves for any reason is in theory disqualifying themselves from being candidate of the year. not hating on anyone just my take on what a tribemate of the year would be.

But he didn't just leave. He explained the situation, talked to people, and made sure most if not all of the players in the tribe got into good tribes and not thrown out in the cold. I think that despite his need to quit, the fact he did that for us when he knew he wouldn't be playing with us again most likely shows his care for his tribemates.

DeletedUser

That is understood jbird, I'm not even arguing that I deserve the award or not, in any way.

Just saying that when I was around and in the game, I was always there for my tribe/tribemates. Anyways no more need to discuss. Lets get some more nominations!

DeletedUser

This is the discussion thread, not the nomination thread, The SmashNasty. Just sayin' ;).

DeletedUser1446

The question here is: Was Matt a good tribemate the most part of the year? I think so... But it is just my opinion. Regardless all that, i won´t be nominating him!

DeletedUser

So, in the tribemate of the year nominations thread, everyone gets to post why a nominee is so great. Those who were in the same tribe as the nominee who have a different opinion, where do they post why that person is the WORST tribemate of the year? lol

DeletedUser329

So, in the tribemate of the year nominations thread, everyone gets to post why a nominee is so great. Those who were in the same tribe as the nominee who have a different opinion, where do they post why that person is the WORST tribemate of the year? lol

That would probably be here. In the discussion thread ... ;)

DeletedUser

I think it has been over a week. When do the mods think a final decision will be made?

DeletedUser

And the winner is...

And the winner is........

badadadadadadadadadadadaad....... (that's supposed to be a drum roll in case you didn't get it lol :))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1180

Not much nominations for the 2012 tribemate so far. Don't make it hard for the mods! They need more nominations: more names and more good reasons :) I want to see a good successor, worthy of the title ;)

DeletedUser

congratulations to Danny for winning, also congratulations to england for runner up, both well deserved

DeletedUser

I agree here. Danny has worked hard on the account since taking over from Steph but we must not forget Steph who did the hard work on the account to get it to what it was before Danny became involved on it. Danny and Steph still keep in touch and are very happy for the award.
It just goes to show that although there is a few that doubt what Danny has done with VA and the way he goes about things in the tribe he does so with the tribe very close to his heart. He has always been fair and always puts others before himself.
Also we must not overlook England who has been a great tribemate, council man and constant source of laughs and most certainly his darn essays that he writes but always makes for a great read.
Thanks to everyone who voted for them both because they were both VERY worthy winners and it has also shown the few doubters that they have done their job and this proves it.

LONG LIVE VA

DeletedUser

So, Danny wrote me on Skype that this account is voted for the Tribemate of the Year. :) Firstly, thanks for the election. :p
I am Stephanie, the female part of the account. I played this game until October 2012, then Danny helped me and is now the 2nd owner. The only reason for me to start a world here was to learn English. :D
The Real Life is the reason why I left, but I will come back again in summer. :)
I wish I can meet some of you on US9 :p
Maybe with Danny or without him undercover in a new account :p

Anyway, thanks a lot. :)

Cu!

Steph