TribeMate of The Year ~ Nominations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2629

I will nominate [user]Cooper.[/user] (Coops), [user]Quiet...[/user] (Dan), and [user]xlxhx[/user] (Leino). We played US5 together, and they have each taught me so much that I didn't know before. It is unbelievable!

^^ They are the awesomeness peoples I shall nominate. :)

DeletedUser

dan - Quiet... - one of the first people i met on .us and one of my besties here.

Milad - noise - one of my idols

Coop - cooper. - just beacause he needs the pp :D:D:D

lub ya all :)

DeletedUser

With much thought...

In no order...

Riddick4 aka. Yanna01 aka. Momma Viv;]... I nominate Riddick4 for her instincts to help even the newest players become all they can be. She pushes her knowledge and life experience outward for all those who are seeking the encouragement they need for their game and real lives. She has a heart of gold and is loved by many players. She always challenges tactics and demands players share their intentions so we all understand them. If any single player has made themselves available for the good of the tribe, she is the one. She has been instrumental in working to break the language barriers many players have.

Chris2218 aka. Moloco aka. Kenny(my coplayer on US.1) I nominate Moloco for his game play. He has without a doubt lead whomever he was with into battle with no fear, whether we were fighting along side each other or against each other. His understanding of war tactics and his ability to demoralize players with his assault on their walls are rivaled by few in the .us community. He leads well, and is always pushing the tribe to move forward.

Dryke aka. The Noob Duke aka. Troy... I nominate Dryke for his ability to adapt. He leads with intelligent tactics to provide a strong tribe of followers. His ability to communicate leads his tribe on a path of victory with a level of loyalty that is rivaled by few leaders I have worked with. His calm and pleasant presence welcomes players to trust in his leadership and his directions for his tribe.

Many players have contributed much to the success we all share on w1.us. We all know what we contributed to the success of our tribe. I would love to mention them all but that would just take away from the purpose here.

Best of luck to all the nominees;]...

DeletedUser

Dan [Silence.] - Dan is one of the best players I have seen around. I have played with him in w4 and in w5 we are coing together. Dan is truly a good standard that should be set for this server. I also admire Dan because he cycles and doesn't care how much I laugh at him about it.

Kyle [Mr. The Boss] - w5 is my first playing with Kyle. He is one of the nicest people I've played with. He is obviously doubt something right if he goes through half of w5 with no coplayers. Kyle also ha a good sence of humor and won't let me live it down that he got rank one |-(

Ryan [Silence.] - And last and least, Ryan. Well this isn't the first time playing with Ryan. I've played with him in w59 (I think) and w60. He has certainly been 'fun' to play with. Ryans constant mood swings, threats and him praising me is why ie nominated him, but he is also a good player. Ryan is a good guy and definitely deserves to be nominated. :)

I've nominated mine based on all the times I've spent with them on this server. They are all great players, people and tribesmates. :)

DeletedUser1180

I really had to think this over because there are a lot of people that in some way do a lot for the game.

On the mod-team Aliyah has to have patience with the US-speed team. Dahr is no longer playing US1 but still is part of our chat and once in every few months helps us out.
Some of my US1 tribe mates I got to know better on other worlds. So first to nominate is Ze 'dismissed' playing as one of the people on Killerspear on US4. Despite his RL giving him a lot to worry about he keeps the tribe going and TBS is doing well now. And on US1 he tries to keep Mashman going, adding to the activities on skype and on the forum.

On US3 I started in Smash but now am playing in Nuts. And a few stand out. Juan Xironfistx and Carsinated Time4sleep do a lot but I have to say Bobby-Lyte on Band4Life has the ability to get things moving when needed and do it in a way it has effect. He is the second one I nominate.

Now US1 gives me the most to think about. Warmongers like Josh Jbird152 - we sometimes are opposite to each other but they make sure we keep moving. The dukes: BayouBengals, Chris2218: Kenny and Footie, the noob-duke Dryke who I don't have to explain much. Bo57 who rather attacks red than internals villages next to him and always is there to help me. Hunwarrior93, Laz who helps out players on other worlds as a co and loves to fight. But the third one - and certainly not the least - I want to nominate is Or-el, u6s5l. as a mod but known best to me as the one to play The Smashnasty after Matt left the account due to RL. At first on US3 I didn't think we could get along but on US1 found out that on strategy we think alike and ahead. Not something you see a lot in TW. He became a baron because of his own knowledge and input. He backed me up in several heated discussions in the tribe. He warned us not to make mistakes that might have broken rules. But most of all: he helps players on other worlds by joining them as a co for some time.

Now this will give me some more competition, and there already were quite a lot of good nominated.
Rgdz Viv aka Yanna01 aka Ridick4 aka PoT ;)

1) u6s5l.
2) BAND4LIFE
3) killerspear

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would also like to nominate Harol21 as a top tribemate. I have had many interactions with Harol on W1 this past year, mainly because we were in a similar area with similar interests. Without a doubt, Harol did a lot to help out the tribe and me individually, participating in ops, and helping clear villages for others to get to what was once the "front lines" so to speak.

I also, briefly, coplayed Harol under the killerspear account on World 4. Again, Harol dedicated himself to the account as well as the tribe. Although Ze was the official leader on the Killerspear account, I know he and harol discussed often what should be done.

All around, Harol is a great individual and team player and deserves this nomination.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My third and final nomination will be for Ze a.k.a. Killerspear. I have coplayed him on several worlds, and he has proven to be a great guy to play with. I have constantly enjoyed talking with this guy and working with him for our accounts. Every world we played together, he also insisted we be teamplayers. Before I stopped playing for a few months earlier this year, I know Ze and I did our best to support our tribemates through offensive and defensive troops as well as through advice and whatnot. On W4, Ze has proven himself a strong, capable leader who cares about his tribe. Ze really deserves the honor and title of best tribemate of the year. I appreciate all he has done for me personally, and I know most people speak of him positively and those in a tribe with him, on W4 mainly now, would agree he is a great player that truly shows the helpfulness, tribal unity, and good playing I would like the US server to be known as containing.

DeletedUser1446

Hi there, first of all thanks to all the people that voted in me BUT i just do what a Leader and TeamPlayer usually do! Either way, thanks!

- First nominee will be Chris for sure! The first person i got involved in TW.us! I like him for real. I played for many months with him, for sure i made the most part on the ACCOUNT but everyday when i logged he always had already or sent support or sent nukes to help the tribe. A really involved guy in the tribe issues. When he was active, he always tried to give his opinion on the Tribe Forum also. Always tried his best for the benefit of the tribe. For sure and without a doubt, Chris aka Mashman will be my first nominee.

DeletedUser

Acrobat

just a thing i can say about him is that he is a perfect guy

DeletedUser

Hmmm. Perhaps boggieman or clowncrusher, I can't decide. They're both fearless fighters that would sacrifice themselves for the sake of the tribe. They also honor pacts and friends. They are just awesome. It would be wonderful to see them win :)

DeletedUser329

Just as a reminder . Please keep discussion to the discussion thread. This is for nominations only. Please give as much detail as possible.

Thanks.

Aliyah.

DeletedUser

I would like to nominate Darth Gaz. The guy is a freaking champ!!!!

What kind of a guy is Darth Gaz? Let me put it this way. The guy gave up his damn kidney for me. I didn't even need a kidney but he gave it up anyway...and then, while he was dealing with his "missing kidney" pains and I stole all his roxycodone and lortab, what does this guy do? He not only laughs off my theft, he goes out on the street and scores me some premium black tar! That's the kind of guy Darth gaz is!!!!!!! Hell, I could ask him right now for his other kidney...or maybe a pancreas or liver...and he'd give it up without even thinking. Hell, he'd pull out a swiss army knife and give it to me right on the spot. No hesitation.

For these reasons (and many more that I cannot go into because of the advice of my attorneys), I nominate Darth Freaking GAZ.

champion-silva-tim-demotivational-poster-1196870740.jpg

DeletedUser

More people from my tribe, but I have to make a choise:

Dryke

DeletedUser

I'd like to Nominate Codster655 for Tribemate of the year.

He's a great guy and an excellent player. He's taken the time and gone out of his way to help less experienced players and is a great role model. Always active, always participating in (and organizing) Ops, and a frequent poster in the Tribal forums. He's always the first to respond to support requests and is very easy to get along with and most importantly he ALWAYS puts the good of the tribe before himself. Very seldom have I come across a player this selfless. If anyone deserves to be nominated for "Tribemate of the Year," it should be Codster655, and I hope you agree.

-Cheers!

DeletedUser

I would like to nominate Starman123. He is a very strong player who likes to take newer players under his wing and teach them how to play the game. He sends resources over any time I need them, helps me with strategy, and has sent over a bunch of his own troops to keep my villages safe as I am located right next to a MUCH stronger tribe. I know of at least 3 other people he also supplies troops, resources, and help to and he does not ask for anything in return. Just an awesome guy all around.

DeletedUser

Noninees for Tribemate of the Year

I have played this game with many dedicated and skilled people. Above them all, 3 tribemates rise above and have gained my utmost respect. They are:

bayoubengals - The Leader
sdoncaster - The Warrior
Sir Edward - The Survivor

Let's start with bayoubengals. Originally the co-leader of 404, he eventually disbanded to team with Smash. Recognizing the flaws and eventual demise of Smash, he re-started 404 and banded together some of the games' best killers. (3 of current top 5; 5 of current top 10; and 9 of current top 20 ODA leaders are original 404 members) Under ByU's leadership, 404 was easily the fastest growing and most influential tribe at the time. Despite our success in 404, he recognized that the world was just too big to conquer on our own. He brokered a merger with Ego! and craftfully managed the marriage of two different tribe personalities. ByU's instrumental role in this merger dramatically changed World 1 and set it on a path for "End Game". Not that the above isn't enough. As leader and tribemate, ByU set the pace for us all to follow. He is active in tribe forums with advice, the necessary voice of reason, joking around or just spamming it up. He is always taking someone’s sit, usually two at a time. His ODA has been #2 for months, enough said. Although he is #6 in points, he maintains #3 in village count (arguably a more important measure of victory if not for some point mongers with overbuilt villages). It was once said that 404's success came from the fact that we were a bunch of independently capable players. Who better to nominate as tribemate of the year than the player who banded that group together, bayoubengals.

Next is sdoncaster. I believe the health of any tribe thrives off of its most active players. I feel that Sdon is Ego404's most active player. He is an ODA monster and the beast of our northwest campaign. I respect him for keeping it real within our tribe as he will call out any player not pulling his weight. Although that might be the alcohol talking; or the goat (inside stuff). He works well with others and through example, pushes us all to be better players. I am proud to be a tribemate with Sdon and I believe others feel the same. I give you sdoncaster (I mean take him... no really get him out of here). :D

Lastly we have Sir Edward. I labeled him "The Survivor" but maybe I should have used "The Energizer Bunny" as he keeps going and going. I have known Sir Ed the longest out of all my current mates. We were tribemates together in LTR. I witnessed him take a beating from Savage, MaGicX, and most overwhelmingly Smash. Specifically The Smashnasty thought he could put 'ol Ed down. Well, the dog just kept fighting and wore down all his attackers. How did he do it? Simple. Sir Ed has garnished the respect of every player ever working on his side; enough to have them send countless troops for endless amounts of time. Most supporters would have given up, but not the friends of Sir Ed. In the end, his enemies became his friends and the rest is history. I present to you for consideration, "his word, his oath, his honor", Sir Edward.

I believe it is important to point out that these players are focussed on W1. It is my opinion that you become less active, thus less of a tribemate, when you diffuse yourself into different worlds.

DeletedUser1180

January 24th has passed. :eek:
So time for the mods to close this and make a decision. :cool:
Or have they been discussing this for 4 days in a row already :confused:

DeletedUser329

Nominations are now closed. A decision will be made in a weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.