Tribemate of the Year ~ Nominations 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser329

newgoldtotybanner1.png

Please enter your nominations here for TribeMate of The Year Awards.

OPEN 21st DECEMBER !!

Details of the awards can be found here.

Please give as much detail as you can to help aid us in the decision of who deserves the title .

Good Luck !

DeletedUser

just a try - great to duke alongside, loyal, takes multiple sits, supports actively, great input, takes a huge load off leading, good participation in OPS and with setting up OPS, good with sorting council and internal stuff (for lack of a better word ok), friendly with the members, (definitely a friendlier duke than me), offering to help smaller members grow in different continents.

England - Loyalty to tribe, Taking sits when needed , supports actively, active on forums and skype, great tribe input, considerate and friendly player, great to play alongside. Great council member, gives an experienced, well put-together input.

Stafast - Loyalty to tribe, taking sits when needed, supports actively, active on forums, great tribe input, considerate and friendly player, great to play alongside. great aggression towards enemies, had one of the highest cap counts in our previous war vs theEND. Was an active council member on us8, always one of the first to give input in planning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser329

Thank you , however you don't appear to have paid much attention to the first post. Particularly the part which says . Give as much detail as you can.
Anyone who nominates without a description or explanation is wasting their time.

How can we consider the nomination with no reason? Please do bear this in mind.

Please be sure to give a reason behind your nomination.

Aliyah :)

DeletedUser

Nominate: band4life

best tribe leader, stays loyal, does everything for a tribe. Talks with everyone. haven't seen any better leader especially not on us7.

DeletedUser

My vote are as follows....

England - He has been loyal to me through the game and has always bent over backwards to help anyone he can. He is loyal and always respected in any tribe he joins. Always willing to sit if needed and always supportive. He is polite and always up for a laugh. A perfect tribemate!

Dazzling - Another great player and always willing to help the tribe with sits. Has helped me a great deal since taking over the leadership of __ and has always offered support and help. Honest, loyal and will help anyone. Another great tribemate

DeletedUser

i vote for...

England - for always being there for people, being loyal and always helping and bending over backwards to support, sit and help. He is always friendly and he speaks to people with respect at all times. He has always been around and will never turn his back on you. Takes the game for what it is a game

Just a try - probably the most active leader you will find on us7 always willing to help and always around when you need him. He workd tirelessly on getting the tribe to work right and will always help people and put his head on the block to do so. He always supports, takes many sits and will not see anyone suffer. He cares about the people he works with and is even helpful to the members that have stabbed him in the back. He cant do enough for anyone. This is the reason that __ are so united and willing to follow him to the end of the world. KEEP going!!

DeletedUser

I nominate Selac on US world 8.

I played with him on two .net worlds. I know him in real life. He was my older brother's friend and I practically consider him my other brother. He joined the navy 10 years ago when I was 15 and I only see him maybe once every 3 or 4 years. He invited me to play a couple of years ago and I was skeptical at first. Then I got hooked. Unfortunately, I always joined late and never got a chance to really do some damage...but despite this, he's always gone out of his way to help me out and is the ONLY reason I started playing this game (though, I'm now addicted to it haha). I can think of at least 3 occasions when I woke up and logged in to find that he sent me 200 premium points. He messages me to find out my warehouse size to deliver resources. He's always the first to send defense when I get an incoming. He sits my account while I work a full time job!

I've played with my other tribemates before. But they've always only sent me support out of necessity. Selac, though, always preemptively helped me expand as quickly as possible and put himself out to do so. He even went back and found (very) old posts he saved on his computer about strategy and the best troop combinations and posted them on our forums for us to learn.

Essentially, we try to keep our tribes small so we keep loyalty to each other...but if all my tribemates were like Selac, then I'd have no doubt that we would win any world we play.

Edit: And I know he's the greatest tribemate because he's always inviting some random new guy that he messaged and became friends with. He's just a genuine guy and a very skillful player. Any tribe with Selac is the last tribe I'd mess with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I nominate the following from W7:

pk3rz 30
- If the competition was based on looks alone, he would take it. All joking aside, pk3rz has been a truly decisive leader and an inspiration to us all. He has worked incredibly hard to maintain the formidable predominance of the tribe. He has lead with sound logic and this resonates from his firm experience. He has proven to be very active, approachable, and reliable. But, most importantly, like many of the last veterans on this game, he has continued to play with loyalty, honor and dignity.

just a try - My all time favorite bedfellow. He has remained unassuming, calm and collected, and lead the tribe with his altruistic and friendly nature. He dedicates ample amounts of time to maintain the processions of the tribe. From the very start, he excelled in the field of diplomacy and always put the needs of others before himself. He has done tremendously well in co-coordinating OPs, and projecting the tribes strength across the map. He is always a reliable player to count on for support/ an account sit when needed. He is a splendid chap, and a joy to play alongside.

dezasseismil - A true brother -- we have been to hell and back together. From our conception, he has fought alongside me like a brother. He is always active, extremely loyal, generous, and a very friendly person to talk too. When the time is called upon for war, you can always count on him being there, and displaying feats of heroism. A truly lovely chap, and a well respected player!

To the Admins of the .US server, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! You all stay beautiful!

DeletedUser

The rules are fairly straightforward; nominate players only, a maximum of three players nominated. If you would like to discuss, there is a thread for that. Please make sure you are following those (and the other) rules :).

DeletedUser3214

Yontash

She spends hours everyday helping the tribe she is in. From sitting anyone in need of help to running her tribe, she exemplifies traits that are very important in a good tribe member. She is loyal to her tribe and friends, as seen when she accepts multiple sitters and ends up spending many hours defending them, and also by her forum and skype activity to assist all in need. She is trustworthy in every sense of the word; I have no issue bringing up any sensitive issues both tribal wars related and not. She is helpful; whenever people have a question or need some assistance, they don't have to look far to find Yontash writing an answer to their problems. Most importantly, she is kind. Granted in war games being ruthless has its benefits, but she has a level head and always tries to be nice to people she encounters, whether or not they are nice to her.

DeletedUser

just a try;

all round good guy, good leader and always there to help and listern.

DeletedUser

Samurai Jack

just a try;

Smart, has good reasoning, good leader and always helpful to tribe mates..[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

Elixir

always is online,he is best player in w6 because : 1.void tribe couldn't conquer his villages 2.he helped and caused we return to FTN tribe 3.he is good leader and always helpful to tribe mate 4.etc
sorry for my bad english.

DeletedUser1150

Nomination

I'd like to nominate Goldilocks. She is a very generous player, giving support in the form of resources and troops whenever possible. She keeps the game light through her cheerful wit and is active everyday. She helps other tribe members with advice and by sitting accounts of players that will be unavailable.

Just a personal shout out to Goldilocks for helping me make my stand against the dreaded "line" and ncln.

DeletedUser

I nominate Lady Crimson from World 8. She founded our tribe, IronClad (~IC~), on November 30th and we are currently ranked 11th. The leadership created a sister tribe, Marabunta (~MB~) which is currently ranked 13th. Lady Crimson is a very active leader and has surrounded herself with other reliable, active leaders. She strives endlessly working towards diplomacy with other tribes to ensure the best results for everyone, but she is very firm with those who don't adhere to agreements that have been made. She is very active in the forum and leads by example. She supports others both offensively and defensively when she can and is always looking out for the best interest of the tribe. She works towards consensus but takes a stand when required. She also has a very good sense of humor which can help during tough times. She actively participates in all Ops and also uses Skype to help coordinate them.

Overall, Lady Crimson is an awesome tribemate who deserves this award.

DeletedUser329

Thank you for all your nominations.
We will announce the winner shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.