Tribes, thoughts, ideas..

• Thread starter DeletedUser5381
  • Start date

DeletedUser5381

so just come i really bored, what i think of the world 19 tribes.. know its early to be thinking end game lol but who knows just my predictions! :p

1. Snobs.. definitely a big change from what I've seen before, but a lot of talent and if they stick together will leave their mark on the world.

2. Tread, some decent players but don't see the tribe really lasting till end game at least in the form its in now..

3. Dark, still a family tribe from 18, don't think they've got what it takes to make it in a world with these kind of players, especially now that the Romanians are back

4. Om Nom, think i'd put them in the same boat as Tread, they have a few names i recognize but again in the end don't think they'll be a top contender for the world

5. Same as Om Nom, few recognizable names but nothing that i could see going end game

6. Worms, again just remembering the form these guys took in world 14 - solid romanian players but the whole 3 tribes thing dominating the west kinda took me by surprise.

Anyway i hoping to see something like Snobs vs Worms for a big finish to the world, sorry i didn't really write anything indepth on the tribes i just haven't paid any attention to world 19 but felt like throwing in my 2 cents

DeletedUser

Snobs- Good tribe, will last
Thread- Lot's of point-whore going on
Dark- Good tribe, some good players
Om Nom- Winners of w13,will last
SHOGON- IDK
Worms- Merging, lots of merging

DeletedUser

New to US severs from .net so dont know much about these guys from other worlds other than stats.

Snobs- Will definitely last, good tribe

-V- These guys are evict from 18 as far as my knowledge goes, will be a great tribe, definitely one to watch

TREAD- Point whores and HUGGING at its finest

Dark- Some good players but overall wont be able to have a shot at winning in my opinion, not with some of these other tribes around.

Om Nom- Will last

SHOGON- Think they could have a shot

Worms- Will last, alot of family tribes, although Worms2 and Worms3 are doing pretty good themselves all things considered.

In general there is way to much tribal hugs in this world for my taste

DeletedUser

1 Snobs 226.138 227.858 42 5.425 71 3.209
2 WORMS 156.383 159.660 44 3.629 60 2.661
I'll let the gap between those 2 speak for themselves on snobs

Worms - a few solid good players in a family who will internal all the other noobs, seen it happen enough times to predict it, but we'll see how smoothly it goes for them.

dark - family tribe if it's the same tribe from 18, which I assume. No one wants to waste the time taking them out, but they won't be one of the final 2. Could be an important swing in diplomacy for whenever the 'final' 2 tribes that rise fight,

Tread - led by master yi (pointwhore, gone) and gamers save online (doesn't farm, maybe pointwhore, won't last) and the tribe will follow suit

Om nom - solid names in there, if core players stick around they should last for awhile and could be a dark horse in the end

DeletedUser

New to posting on the forum. (;

Snobs: Still early on, but they've impressed a little. (From what I hear from other players)
Tread: I don't think they should worry anyone now, or later.
Om Nom: Well, just wait to see what they do (;

DeletedUser

Snobs- Very impressive. they shown they have what it takes to be the best. Im not surprise all most of their members are highly active.
Worms- Family tribes, very Noobie wont last.
Darks- have some good players.
Thread- should not even be on the top 5 0.0
Om Nom- some good players, they may or may not last :p

DeletedUser5381

i dont think anyone should disregard worms just because of the family tribe status.. you need to realize these guys are all from Albania ( i think, or is it romania idk) but with smaller tribe limit and all of them coming over together of course their gonna have family tribes..

DeletedUser3725

Snobs- Very impressive. they shown they have what it takes to be the best. Im not surprise all most of their members are highly active.
Worms- Family tribes, very Noobie wont last.
Darks- have some good players.
Thread- should not even be on the top 5 0.0
Om Nom- some good players, they may or may not last :p

yo long time no get off the forum nub

Snobs FTW