Tribes to Watch

DeletedUser4177

But people got bored and quit Pointwhore, not his fault he wanted to give his villages to the better tribe ;) (im meaning CCCrash of course).

You are kicking every person we target in large scale OPs as soon as any progress is made, still isnt helping your warstats though :p

DeletedUser2047

a lot of people left the tribe
lol
i cant even understand whats happening to the us servers.
no loyal people they just care about their points lol.

DeletedUser5847

Hope I get to play with some of you guys on 19. Im jut making PP there now, but ill be restarting this weekend under a new name. I always play under a new name, because I just make so many friends :'D (Im sorry -EN-, Cream and MIG... JK not really)

DeletedUser5990

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5847

Open season on Tugit villages now for all. Someone finally realized that his password was the same as his skype name and hacked it :D
Glad I quit weeks ago haha, I dont have the email to get it back or change the password in the first place.

(I have no idea if theyre playing, defending, etc. Use scouts/common sense.)

DeletedUser5905

This world is a snoozer. So we have Blaze who was ANTI-Hug whom has recruited just about everyone they could to Blaze to become the dominant power. Half the tribe came from Cream/Uni who was bitter enemies with Decept. They merged with MIG to help them fight decept, overnight decept abandoned their alliance and attacked MIG while still allied mind you, shortly thereafter Cream players joined Blaze abandoning their fight with decept to fight MIG.

That pretty much sums it up. No doubt will there be even more disappointment in this world. Backstabbing and treachery. Well done lads, this world is an epic failure. Likely the most dysfunctional of all worlds that I have played.

In .net worlds players are loyal to their tribes. You don't see nearly as much transition. I guess that is the difference between trolls and real players.

DeletedUser4177

Swen, unless I am mistaken you jumped from Cream to MIG to get free villages? /NotEvenHypocritical.

NoneUNI08th November 2014 - 07:21:1110,533
UNICCC30th December 2014 - 02:27:20524,216

Seems Im not mistaken, fancy that! Now, I would bother explaining to you that the Cream players had no intention of staying in MIG right from the get-go, but that would take time, time much better spent kicking your butt ;)

DeletedUser5905

To get free villages? Where from? matster common TW forum troll but not very good at the game. You must be very bored to be the most active member in this forum. And no I got my free villages before I joined MIG just as an fyi. Secondly, why don't you look at just about every top players nobles and find me someone that has never had an internal. That's what I thought. Try again.

45K player talking smack in the forums. ROFL
Join a new world mate and pretend you are significant somewhere else.

http://us.twstats.com/us17/index.ph...ource=us&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

DeletedUser4177

Said it before and Ill say it again, im not on the matster222 account on 17. Im better than you in every way, plain and simple...sorta the reason we will win this world and you wont. Dont worry though, im sure on 19 people will gift you villages again.

After having a good look at your conquer stats...50 of your 211 villages are not internals/gifts from your basher tribe/barbs, please, gift me your skills, I want to be able to do that...noob.

DeletedUser

To get free villages? Where from? matster common TW forum troll but not very good at the game. You must be very bored to be the most active member in this forum. And no I got my free villages before I joined MIG just as an fyi. Secondly, why don't you look at just about every top players nobles and find me someone that has never had an internal. That's what I thought. Try again.

45K player talking smack in the forums. ROFL
Join a new world mate and pretend you are significant somewhere else.

http://us.twstats.com/us17/index.ph...ource=us&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

You did join MIG for more free villages though.

Also, whilst it is true that a lot of the top players have internals, I do not know of any others, apart from you, who bought villages for premium points.

DeletedUser5750

Also, whilst it is true that a lot of the top players have internals, I do not know of any others, apart from you, who bought villages for premium points.

I don't have internals, I am to cool for school.

DeletedUser5905

Said it before and Ill say it again, im not on the matster222 account on 17. Im better than you in every way, plain and simple...sorta the reason we will win this world and you wont. Dont worry though, im sure on 19 people will gift you villages again.

After having a good look at your conquer stats...50 of your 211 villages are not internals/gifts from your basher tribe/barbs, please, gift me your skills, I want to be able to do that...noob.

lol. please impress us with your skills.

DeletedUser5905

This is by far the worst TW world I've seen. Blaze/Decept hug fest. Have fun kids. Swendog out.

DeletedUser5905

Lastly and this will be my last comment on this world. Windofwar was my friend and was selling resources for pp. Prove that I purchased his villages. He was done selling pp and gave me his villages. Secondly He was orig in MIG and then joined UNI while I was nobling his villages which was done by the end of November. I did not join MIG until Dec 30th. Get your facts straight
NoneUNI08th November 2014 - 07:21:1110,533
UNICCC30th December 2014 - 02:27:20524,216

DeletedUser

Seriously? Accusing us of hugging when there are 53 players on our side of the war and 109 on yours.....good one -.-

Also...there is no need to lie bro. Wouldn't have posted this if you hadn't tried to bs everyone...but here it is, and there's print screens if you wanna try deny it.

[11/18/2014 6:42:21 PM] Swendog .....: I'm buying all of windofwar
[11/18/2014 6:42:27 PM] Swendog .....: 1000:1 ratio

[11/19/2014 5:46:50 PM] "insert minion of Discord here": do you mean you are nobling his villages?
[11/19/2014 7:44:43 PM] Swendog .....: Yes
[11/19/2014 7:45:52 PM] "insert minion of Discord here": so how come you are nobling winds? bought his villas? ;)
[11/19/2014 7:46:00 PM] Swendog .....: Yes
[11/19/2014 7:46:06 PM] Swendog .....: $200
[11/19/2014 7:46:16 PM] Swendog .....: For 15