Tribes to Watch

DeletedUser5905

Anyway good luck to you all. I'll see you on another world I am sure. My closest allies are no longer with me in this world. little crash merged into so.simple, bomber went to blaze, big crash retired. Lord Prodigy created his own tribe. It's been fun.

DeletedUser4177

*Doesnt Even Try To Deny It* Sad. I guess I impressed you with my skill, I mean youre quitting out of fear and fear alone (a joke if you didnt get that)

DeletedUser2047

anyone knows what happened to seigang?
he was online and everything and from one day he didnt ever login again in any world he was playing...

DeletedUser4177

We OP'd you? Must've been a different OP group lol. Sad how *SOLO* went to theDSO, but I guess it was made of the huggers from MIG ;)

DeletedUser

3500 fakes 40 noble trains 100s of nukes. Countless blaze troops slaughtered and countless troops of my own and my friends. Not here to argue who's hugging who I'm here to reply to a false statement you made, I lost 14 villages give or take and was not kicked.

DeletedUser4177

Im hardly active enough on 17 to pay attention, I apologise for being incorrect on the matter, congratulations on not dying ;) Im mostly on the externals to stir, dont really care about 17 tbh haha

DeletedUser5750

3500 fakes 40 noble trains 100s of nukes. Countless blaze troops slaughtered and countless troops of my own and my friends. Not here to argue who's hugging who I'm here to reply to a false statement you made, I lost 14 villages give or take and was not kicked.

You won't make it through another round ;). your friends have been dwindling.

DeletedUser

You want to lose some more troops go ahead and try me :) go ahead and "overwhelm" me, because the only way you'll get a village from me is by oping me and you know it :p

DeletedUser5990

at this stage of the game oping is the only way to get villas from competent players :p

DeletedUser4177

Losing troops?! NEVER! Thats not what they are made for at all, they are made for hugs :truelove:

DeletedUser4594

Thread: Tribes to Watch

:cool:

Side 1:
Tribes: Blaze
Side 2:
Tribes: ROCK

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 24
Difference: 107