TRUSTWORTHY Players on w10

• Thread starter DeletedUser4336
  • Start date

DeletedUser3741

Those Adam5587 account players are pretty trustworthy and honest. Not that I am one of them or anything. I just heard it from a little bird somewhere.

Adam
NG1

i agree with them a little bit...
well maybe too trusting, dont know about trustworthy... especially where im concerned LOL...
:truelove:

DeletedUser

Well I was a spectator of the whole thing, so I can give my opinion

DeletedUser

Still haven't said what I have done which made me come up in this thread mentioned under least trustworthy?

DeletedUser1144

i agree with them a little bit...
well maybe too trusting, dont know about trustworthy... especially where im concerned LOL...
:truelove:
pshh. Too trusting...We try to be up front and honest, etc. and would say we are trustworthy as far as TW goes. :p

DeletedUser

I'm too trustworthy. Pisses me off too. I've never made it past 300k points because I never leave a failing tribe :(

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it stupid. I'm just very optimistic. By the time I realize the war is lost, I'd feel guilty for leaving my friends behind.

DeletedUser

ur friends should be feeling guilty for taking you down with them

DeletedUser3141

Surely it's more complex than that?
For one thing how much can any tribe trust a player who switches loyalty at the drop of a hat? If we're talking recruiting opponents then the one you have to work hardest to gt is also the one likely to be actually committed once he agrees.

From another perspective

Tribe A .... great bunch, good friends, you have fun but you're getting pounded.

You are invited by Tribe B. Good players and likely to win. But ... you can't see them as friends. Also if you join you will be expected to assist them in attacking Tribe A. On the other hand you get to be on the winning team.

That's an extreme example of course since usually both tribes will have people you like more than others. But it gives n idea of why someone will hesitate to leave a failing tribe. If they are failing because they are inactive of course then it changes things again.

DeletedUser

its just the DWINVG would do anything to win. Betray friends, help enemies, manipulate allies. Anything just to win.

DeletedUser

oh is this coming from the first one to abandon legacy after losing all his troops, begged any tribe he could mail to save himself? and is sorely mad in his butt for getting rejected by me?

and i did not necessary mean go into the tribe that is winning the fight,
his quote "FAILING tribe" means you go find yourself a NOT failing tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Running away everytime it's gets tough on your tribe is not trustworthy. We were losing a war against a stronger, more expierence tribe. This was in a developed world with church radii too. I couldn't just join another tribe lol. Like stated above, I can't trust a tribe that sent hundreds of attacks to take my villages days before either. Choice is easy for loyal player. Go down with friends who have supported you for a losing war lasting months. Or betray your tribe and join the enemy who may or may not screw you over in the future. What if they decide to attack you in the night? Who's watching your back then? At least I got rimmed knowing people were tryin to stop it lol.

DeletedUser3741

OK, clearly everyone is missing a key fact of life...

loyalty is NOT trustworthiness...

they are two separate things...

DeletedUser

they are, and you stated it was a failing tribe, i took it as a failed tribe, not a losing tribe that knows what theyre doing and have been supporting one another.
that is two different things.