Trying too hard

DeletedUser188

My last words on this pointless thread and proof no1 cares or even believes a word you say moloco.....

MARK MY WORDS. I am still here and havent deleted and I have 2 villas surrounded by you guys. And guess what kiddy??? I havent deleted. Your words mean nothing and I aint no quitter. I just had to gift villas out to those who were playing seriously so they could put them to better use.

yeah the better use was so they can lose those vills to me, and you gifted them to those players so i have bad moral on you and you have it easier to deffend i know your tricks and dont worry your time will come, there's just no need to waste nukes on your bonfire stack atm as you never were or will be a danger for me!

No point in replying as I am done with this thread as its proved nothing apart from how much you guys are obsessed in trying to prove yourself to the world 11 that is full of nothing but hugging and you know it butter peeps.

I just wanted to show the fact that I will not delete and that molocos 'word marking' is nothing but dribble from a donkeys mouth.

But mark my words.... Butter will NOT win this world no matter how much hugging they do.

That is all folks. Now wait for them to come out from under their rocks and all decide to reply to something no1 ever did care about. ;)

Yeah people dont believe me, maybe thats why your exmembers are talking bad about you when they talk to me, i havent met 1 single former TT player talking good about you.
No matter what you think, we all know that you are the biggest joke on this server, this says more than enough about you:

just a try Oct 17,2013 13:14
Whats happened? You have stopped nobling...

I smell fear lol

just a try Oct 17,2013 13:15
Where are your 16 nobles and your nukes?

just a try Oct 17,2013 13:21
Get those nukes built back up lol

just a try Oct 17,2013 13:22
I heard you have lost a hell of a lot lol

just a try Oct 17,2013 13:58
But now I am going to block you again before you lie and make excuses ;)

next time you better look at the stats before writing me, i took 32 vills from players that were in __ or TT so far(some got kicked before i was able to noble them, this shows what a good leader you are, better kick people so that the stats wont get worse)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

seems like ur really mad brah.
u even left a conversation on skype when u were just added.
u didnt even know i was the bart from us3
nice set ups we make right? nice 16 nobles in one vill haha

xx

DeletedUser

My last words on this pointless thread and proof no1 cares or even believes a word you say moloco.....

MARK MY WORDS. I am still here and havent deleted and I have 2 villas surrounded by you guys. And guess what kiddy??? I havent deleted. Your words mean nothing and I aint no quitter. I just had to gift villas out to those who were playing seriously so they could put them to better use.

No point in replying as I am done with this thread as its proved nothing apart from how much you guys are obsessed in trying to prove yourself to the world 11 that is full of nothing but hugging and you know it butter peeps.

I just wanted to show the fact that I will not delete and that molocos 'word marking' is nothing but dribble from a donkeys mouth.

But mark my words.... Butter will NOT win this world no matter how much hugging they do.

That is all folks. Now wait for them to come out from under their rocks and all decide to reply to something no1 ever did care about. ;)

You gifted your villages? Guess who has a lot of them now...me, joffess, even decept lol. Not my problem that you decided to keep a couple, I'm not going to kill a bunch of nukes for them.

Last edited by a moderator: