Turkey Tournament!

DeletedUser

turkeybannert.jpg

Hello players and forum goers,

Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching, a holiday that anyone can connect with regardless of what country they're from. It doesn't matter whether or not you liked the pilgrims who allegedly began the holiday, everyone is thankful for something, and Thanksgiving is a day to say thanks for all the good things they are thankful for!

And thus, logically of course, we follow to present you with a competition!

Competition Time

The second-most remembered thing about Thanksgiving, after giving thanks (hard to forget that when it's in the name, eh?), is the turkeys! Turkeys are the typical food for every thanksgiving dinner, and as a result they're going to be the base for our tournament/competition this year.

Prizes!

This Thanksgiving competition will offer rewards along the lines of this:

1st place: 600 premium points + Title "Thanks giver"
2nd place: 400 premium points
3rd place: 200 premium points

So, how do you play, you ask?

Rules & Guidelines!

To enter the competition, you must take a picture somehow involving a turkey. The more inventive/creative the picture, the more likely you are to win! Requirements below:

• The picture must have a turkey in it in some way, shape, or form.
  • The picture must have your player name somewhere in it. This cannot be photo-edited in, and it is needed to verify that the picture was actually taken by you.
  • The picture must be forum-appropriate (no inappropriate, obscene, or graphic images).

Fairly simple, right? And with such great prizes, everyone should be ready to join!

The competition will run starting November 20th, 2011 to November 28th, 2011. The last entry must be in before midnight on November 28th (before 00:00 November 28th, 2011). Get to picture-taking then, guys and gals!

Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving,
The Tribalwars.US Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1327

Here is mine...

galopoula.jpg

DeletedUser

This was real quickly tossed together :p But was the only time I had access to a turkey. It was in the oven 20 minutes after this :O It's terrible quality photographically, but it's creative I'd like to think :D

So the idea is that everyone gets a turkey dinner, even the terrible legos in my little brother's bedroom.

The sign reads "The "Thanksgiving Dinner For Every Lego" Project", Support your lego community, accepting donations, then the date. And of course, my username. Then there's other stuff going on. Yes, that's a cleaver being towed to the scene. :p

FILE0282-A.JPG

DeletedUser

We have chosen our winners!

The first place entry will receive 600 premium points, along with the title "Thanks Giver". In addition, the second place entry will receive 400 premium points, and the third place entry will receive 200 premium points. For the winners, who will be posted below along with their entries, you must mail me by forum PM with the account you wish to receive the premium on in-game! And the winners are:

1[sup]st[/sup] - [user]e2ekiel[/user] - 600pp + Title: Thanks Giver

FILE0282-A.JPG

2[sup]nd[/sup] - [user]Matagot[/user] - 400pp

wildturkey765600x450.jpg

3[sup]rd[/sup] - [user]Stefanoskal[/user] - 200pp

galopoula.jpg

Congratulations to the winners, and good luck to all in the next competition we host!