TW Meaning??

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

What does TW mean for you?
Does it mean friendship?
Relationships?
A way to waste time while waiting to do something else?
Stress relief?

Tell us what TW means to you, Let's start a dialog.

kamuiz

Reaction score

For me, TW means nostalgia and strategy.

I made great friends throughout the various worlds I played on the Brazilian server. Additionally, the way the game behaves allows for the development and use of various strategies and tactics. I believe there is no other game with these possibilities. Beyond the attacks and defenses, many behind-the-scenes issues must be addressed. Diplomatic agreements, betrayals, espionage, and various plots. Furthermore, within this world, you can be absolutely whoever you want to be, assuming the personality that suits you best, from a Templar knight to a bloodthirsty despot. I believe that all these possibilities are achievable because the game is complex and simple in the right measures. There are no unnecessary instruments or mechanics, which allows room for imagination. And, because it is a social game, you need to have that skill.

In summary, I think it's a game like no other.

Deleted User - 419875

For me, TW means nostalgia and strategy.

I made great friends throughout the various worlds I played on the Brazilian server. Additionally, the way the game behaves allows for the development and use of various strategies and tactics. I believe there is no other game with these possibilities. Beyond the attacks and defenses, many behind-the-scenes issues must be addressed. Diplomatic agreements, betrayals, espionage, and various plots. Furthermore, within this world, you can be absolutely whoever you want to be, assuming the personality that suits you best, from a Templar knight to a bloodthirsty despot. I believe that all these possibilities are achievable because the game is complex and simple in the right measures. There are no unnecessary instruments or mechanics, which allows room for imagination. And, because it is a social game, you need to have that skill.

In summary, I think it's a game like no other.
Thank you for that information. It really is a one of a kind game.