TW Pro Farmer

DeletedUser

TwProFarmer works with all US, Intl, NL and SE Market Worlds. You will not wait days or weeks for new worlds to be added, they will be there within moments after you sign up.

TwProFarmer has many of the same features and in some cases is even more powerful than the leaders in TW farming.

Take a look at our site at www.twprofarmer.com. I have some older videos showing how it works and would appreciate your feedback.

There are many awesome features of Pro Farmer. Here are just a few:

• SHAPE Players and Barbs!
  • Very fast and efficient farming without the need of a premium account!
  • Uses report info to derive farming units!
  • Farm the closest village first and uses the slowest units first.
  • You can now confirm your account by using external authentication with an immediate response!
  • May override settings such as:
    • Barbarian/Player villages only
    • Min/Max points per village by village type (barb/player)
    • Exclude villages base on max tribes points and on NAP/Ally
    • Exclude specific villages by coordinates (grid or by map)
    • Require minimum resource haul
    • Max distance to farm
    • Exact number of units per unit type or ratio based!
    • Haul percent (what percent to expect to farm based on an hour of resource production)
    • How long to use the report available resources information before it becomes old or stale.
  • Bi-Monthly bar chart and report that allow you to see how well you utilize TW Pro Farmer!
  • Templates and Template Groups are available. Many Public starter templates created by Lakewind that you can choose from.
I did want to mention that I purchased a very large server for web and database services as well as putting in over seven hundred hours of time into this application. There is a free 1 week trial, but after that the cost of using the application is a half cup of coffee per world per month. This is minimal in regards to how much work the application does for you. I hope you would agree!

We have videos on the site that go into detail on how the process works (I will add more recent ones soon). Keep in mind that there is now only one script to run that does diplomacy updates, single report upload, MASS REPORT UPLOAD FROM THE REPORTS LIST!!!! and farming using the TWPF script. We have been authorized on NET and therefore US to allow you to continuously run the TWPF script so that it will fill in the coords and units, then click again to submit the attack, click again to choose the catapult target (if needed) and once more for the attack confirmation. You can easily do multi-tab farming in Opera 12.15 as well. Take a look at our wiki by clicking here:

How To and Guides: www.twprofarmer.com/wiki/
Website Link: www.twprofarmer.com

Skype Advice Channel: Ask for an invite!

You can watch our starter guide below. Again keep in mind that there is only one script to run now!
[video=youtube;N9sBWvA4QDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9sBWvA4QDo[/video]