Un-Lawful Gathering - Please Disperse

Reaction score
Members of the $P$ Family,

This is your official warning of an Un-Lawful Gathering, requesting you to please disperse.

Reasoning: For years many of your members have complained about tribe member limits on the US server being to large. Went from 80, to 60, to 40, to 20, now to 12. Most of you being part of that group requesting 15 or under members per a tribe. You got your wish, now you have 23 members in a 12 member tribe world. Most of you would not be a top 20 players without being inside such a mass family tribe. Some of you have proven yourself world after world. However all of you are hypocrites for hugging together world after world after begging for smaller tribe limits simply because you guys refuse to fight against your friends even though it will overall bring the competition level on the US server through the roof. My request is simple. Ether disperse and play with the settings that many of you have begged for years to get on the US server. Or publicly ask for largely tribe limits again. The sad part is I can pick 5-6 players out of the Family that would probably win this world without a family tribe with the settings that are given. But its likely the other 17-18 players keeping the hug fest going.

My request is simple, and although we all know whats about to really happen. Silence or bashing, when in reality the 17-18 who would fail without the other 5-6 know I am telling the truth. Your Move $P$ huddle up and discuss.

1.jpg

Uncle Hub

Reaction score
Considering I only joined since W44, one can not say that I begged for years for these settings. Therefore not "all of us" are hypocrites. Some of the tribe members are new members as well, so the same can be said for them. Please fact check, if only for the sake of not wasting your own time with these posts.

Best Wishes,

The Uncles

Kabts85

Reaction score
Considering I only joined since W44, one can not say that I begged for years for these settings. Therefore not "all of us" are hypocrites. Some of the tribe members are new members as well, so the same can be said for them. Please fact check, if only for the sake of not wasting your own time with these posts.

Best Wishes,

The Uncles
W41 for me. Not exactly years either lol.

Reaction score
You can talk about excuse all day if you'd like but don't post them here.

All I want here is "yes daddy", or "no way hug me daddy" I am not your uncle Kabts.

Deleted User - 795806

Sun Tzu
Opponents defeated:165 (1137.)
Tribe:SOFO

Villages (1)CoordinatesPoints
520|5903.047

SOFO
Description
For Tribe-related matters, contact DillonCrosby.

Open to alliances.​
Calling Pepe out for tribal hugging yet SoFo is Open to alliances just contact DillonCrosby totally non-huggy description

us47

Tribe name:Premium Pepe
Tag:$P$
Number of members:11
Points of the best 40 players990.363
Total points:990.363
Average points:90.033
Opponents defeated:2.270.191 (1.)
Now, taking bets payout is 80,000 to 1 on Sun Tzu vs. Pepe

Will this underdog Show us the way of war. Does southern force have what it takes?

One would think a 3k point player would fly under the radar, nope this spunky fellow is center stage calling out the top tribe early. How will this work out for him? Surely, Pepe wouldn't send a train 2 days march just to get sniped. I fear this troll might be around for awhile. Is knightbrad2 feeding the troll?

We will have the answers to these burning questions and more after this short announcement.

The Change
Properties
Tribe name:The Change
Tag:TCH
Number of members:5
Points of the best 40 players326.125
Total points:326.125
Average points:65.225
Opponents defeated:149.283 (32.)
» Tribal file (external link)
» Manage map highlights
Description
TCH was founded by airforcebomber2.0. If you have questions please contact airforcebomber2.0.

This text can be changed by the tribal diplomats.
Tribe members
NameRankPointsGlobal RankVillages
27990_thumb
Dessertjaws
coa_unknown.png
airforcebomber2.0
28007_thumb
Alca780
27573_thumb
loshadi
coa_unknown.png
BOHICA
Rising from the ashes a new tribe of warriors has entered the battlefield. Already ranked 5th in the world and looking to recruit more solid players. This group of players has thrown the traditional style of play by location and coordination out of the window and is simply putting together a band of brothers to rival the top tribe and become the change we are hoping for. It's yet to be seen, if the change will become a mighty power house or be blown away by Pepe

1593666800522.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but couldn't help it after I started wondering how many villages were actually gifted to $P$.... I could have kept digging as I got board but know Mechant gifted villages, and so did Depths of reality too. Along with today and yesterdays free villages from 123fight. If these don't define push accounts I am not sure why it is illegal. If this is acceptable for "within the rules" then why even have a "push account" rule? haha. $P$ Had over half their villages barbs or gifted to them. Which to me doesn't show "skill" or "talent" just simply shows you guys were willing to mass spend pp and some of you even spent money on the noble packages as you guys boomed after that event took place. Some of you actually play classic worlds and do well there but most of you I would expect to be outside the top 20 there.

2.PNG
1.PNG

3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG