UNDER Is Born

DeletedUser

As i have had several fall outs with the dukes of StopIT I have decided to leave and create my own tribe Called UNDER Construction, This is a tribe from .net i am in which i've created on this world. This tribe is a democracy unlike StopIT which is a dictatorship, Saying that most of the leadership was done by my Co-player, Who may leave my account to play in stopIT which is fine. Expect me to drop some rankings as Mitch kept us active way into the 20 hours mark.

We've got some recruits lined up So Stand By for some fun ;)

New Duke of UNDER. Sam.

DeletedUser

Good luck mate.
Whats your tribe relationship going to be with StopIT?

DeletedUser

No Diplomacy with any tribe i'm afraid. We won't be targeting anyone directly, Skirmishes will probably begin when farms get intruded etc..

DeletedUser2629

Hehe. Is this even worth a thread? This is just a butthurt noob who didnt get his way, so is moaning about it on the forums. Here is the "intresting" lil convosation we had on skype! :)

[17:06:06] 0 S0 SpeeDy: i want milad gone from duke
[17:06:49] Ryan: No
[17:07:01] 0 S0 SpeeDy: he's a twat.
[17:07:06] Ryan: You had a bitch fit at him, then left.
[17:07:15] Ryan: Why should i do what you want?
[17:07:16] Ryan: You left
[17:07:23] Ryan: So no :)
[17:07:26] 0 S0 SpeeDy: fine we'll leave again
[17:07:30] Ryan: :D
[17:07:36] Ryan: Mitch will kill you :D
[17:07:39] 0 S0 SpeeDy: We can do good either way
[17:07:48] 0 S0 SpeeDy: mitch has no say. he said he likes the tribe and prefer to stay
[17:07:51] 0 S0 SpeeDy: it's my account
[17:07:54] Ryan: haha
[17:08:06] 0 S0 SpeeDy: when i've spoke to him we'll find somewhere else.
[17:08:10] Ryan: So you are gonna leave as you dont get your way? :D
[17:08:11] 0 S0 SpeeDy: if he wishes to leave thats fine
[17:08:38] Ryan: [17:08] Ryan:

<<< So you are gonna leave as you dont get your way? :D
[17:09:00] Ryan: Well?
[17:09:06] Ryan: He is duke
[17:09:06] 0 S0 SpeeDy: No im going to leave because with the leadership we've got now we'll get no where in the future.
[17:09:11] Ryan: :D
[17:09:18] 0 S0 SpeeDy: he's incompetent and don't know when to accept his own mistakes
[17:09:35] Ryan: So with you leading we WOULD get somewhere? :|
[17:09:46] Ryan: He has more experience
[17:09:55 | Edited 17:09:57] Ryan: He knows what to do to win
[17:09:58] 0 S0 SpeeDy: Did i say with me leading? has he? what tribes has he lead?
[17:10:14] Ryan: He can be stubborn
[17:10:21] Ryan: He can be a tiny bit rude
[17:10:30] Ryan: But he is one of the best players on TW
[17:10:52] Ryan: If you leave because you dont get me to demote milad
[17:10:54] 0 S0 SpeeDy: He never accepted that when he was starting up some mistakes happened. he blamed EVERYTHING on his Co's and was going to quit.. that's not a leader
[17:11:07] 0 S0 SpeeDy: LOL. he is not one of the best
[17:11:20] Ryan: No, He was going to quit due to some personal stuff.
[17:11:22] 0 S0 SpeeDy: he would fail miserably playing a multi million account..
[17:11:28] 0 S0 SpeeDy: bollocks.. i spoke to him
[17:11:34] Ryan: (rofl)
[17:11:42] Ryan: You really do make me laugh.
[17:11:45] 0 S0 SpeeDy: he was quitting because of his co-s not marking spikes
[17:11:45] Ryan: Silly boy.
[17:11:45] 0 S0 SpeeDy: apparently.
[17:11:58] 0 S0 SpeeDy: Trust me, As a speed player i know his attitude
[17:12:08] Ryan: Leave if you like. Nobody is stopping you!
[17:12:13] 0 S0 SpeeDy: everything is someone elses fault. a tribe needs to be a democracy not a dictatorship
[17:12:31] 0 S0 SpeeDy: Check the overview. already dony
[17:12:32] 0 S0 SpeeDy: done*
[17:12:41 | Edited 17:12:43] Ryan: Kewl.
[17:12:52] Ryan: And dont come back ya arrogant lil shit <3
[17:12:53] 0 S0 SpeeDy: Mitch will have to choose either stay and play out of noise or go co one of you lot
[17:13:04] 0 S0 SpeeDy: don't worry. i wont.

^^ So run along ya noob! :)

~Ryan

DeletedUser

Its 0 s0 speedy, suddenly all respect goes... Sam you still owe me that pp i lended you ;). Can't get away for blocking me on skype :).
Untrustworthy, thats all im gonna say.

DeletedUser

I'm not moaning about it, You told me to leave - I Left. i politely said my good bye and closed the chat. I've got no grudges or hatred towards anyone except milad. I feel he's incompetent to be a duke, You claimed he had experience at leading tribes and never provided any proof of that claim. He can't accept he makes mistakes and pawns all the blame off to someone else. That's not what experience is.. That's just arrogant. Post all the hatred about me you want - I care little.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its 0 s0 speedy, suddenly all respect goes... Sam you still owe me that pp i lended you ;). Can't get away for blocking me on skype :).
Untrustworthy, thats all im gonna say.

I've nobody on my skype block list. Even milad don't get that privilege.

DeletedUser2629

I'm not moaning about it, You told me to leave - I Left. i politely said my good bye and closed the chat. I've got no grudges or hatred towards anyone except milad. I feel he's incompetent to be a duke, You claimed he had experience at leading tribes and never provided any. He can't accept he makes mistakes and pawns all the blame off to someone else. That's not what experience is.. That's just arrogant. Post all the hatred about me you want - I care little.
I said leave, But you had already left. You threw a bitch fit yesterday in the skype council room, Would you like me to post that too?

DeletedUser

Sam, its cadan. I lended you that pp out of generiousity, you promising to pay it back. You then got cleared at 500 points then rage deleted. Then you kept stalling about repaying the pp. Then you blocked me, so dont lie. I'll screeny me skype if you really want. :D

DeletedUser

I said leave, But you had already left. You threw a bitch fit yesterday in the skype council room, Would you like me to post that too?

Milad was complaining i invited his noble claim. This is about a month before anyone hits nobles (depending on builds) I was tired of his complaining and cheeky little comments. So i flamed him, I regret it but i did it and it's done now.

Sam, its cadan. I lended you that pp out of generiousity, you promising to pay it back. You then got cleared at 500 points then rage deleted. Then you kept stalling about repaying the pp. Then you blocked me, so dont lie. I'll screeny me skype if you really want. :D

When I'm on my comp i'll screeny and post my skype block list. i have 2 skypes and use them both at different times.
As for the rage quit we started at a dumb time and i never expected to get anywhere.

(EDIT: To avoid double posting). I'm going now. We'll see what happens when i speak to mitch in the morning, That will determine the future of our account.

Good night people.

DeletedUser

I'm not moaning about it, You told me to leave - I Left. i politely said my good bye and closed the chat. I've got no grudges or hatred towards anyone except milad. I feel he's incompetent to be a duke, You claimed he had experience at leading tribes and never provided any proof of that claim. He can't accept he makes mistakes and pawns all the blame off to someone else. That's not what experience is.. That's just arrogant. Post all the hatred about me you want - I care little.

Have you EVER played under Milad? He is a great duke, and knows what he is doing. If you have never played under him then you can't critiIse. You can't even comment about it. :|

DeletedUser

Have you EVER played under Milad? He is a great duke, and knows what he is doing. If you have never played under him then you can't critiIse. You can't even comment about it. :|

I know he sucks at chess.

DeletedUser2165

I don't know what really happened but he is right,i wish i could be still playing with Milad :)

DeletedUser

[17:09:18] 0 S0 SpeeDy: he's incompetent and don't know when to accept his own mistakes

LOL this made my day. I made the mistakes here? Rethink after reading my post ;)

basically,you invite my noble target, who I told the recruiter(mitch) and the dukes,to NOT invite. and then when i wanted to talk to you about it ,you were like " WTH you Tw*t go find a noble target somewhere else blahblahblah" as if its my fault.I blocked you then.
and then You also invited a guy not even half my points in my 9x9(some recruitment and leadership skills),which I see NO reason in it, Oh and it gets better when you want to reason your invites in the council chat:
[10/8/2011 6:08:07 PM] 0 S0 SpeeDy: lol it's mitch. im barely active
[10/8/2011 8:09:04 PM] Milad: then why do u do the tribe stuff? :|
[10/8/2011 8:09:05 PM] Milad: idiot
[10/8/2011 8:11:34 PM] 0 S0 SpeeDy: f*ck off. ya stupid tw*t. FIND A NEW F*CKING NOBLE TARGET. QUIT ACTING LIKE A SCHOOL CHILD YA F*CKING IDIOT.
[10/8/2011 8:11:47 PM] Milad: lol
[10/8/2011 8:11:54 PM] Milad: ur the f*cking idiot here
[10/8/2011 8:12:04 PM] Milad: ive been telling ppl that i want to noble him since like forever
[10/8/2011 8:12:05 PM] Milad: besides
[10/8/2011 8:12:06 PM] Milad: that aside
[10/8/2011 8:12:13 PM] Milad: why the hell have u recruited the guy in my 9x9?
[10/8/2011 8:12:14 PM] 0 S0 SpeeDy: Piss off. i'm not the one crying like a b*tch because your 'noble' target joined us
[10/8/2011 8:12:28 PM] Dan: :D
[10/8/2011 8:12:31 PM] 0 S0 SpeeDy: cause you're a f*cking moron and i don't like you Oh wow You will definitely make a great leader like this :rolleyes:
[10/8/2011 8:12:31 PM] Milad: well deal with it im the duke(co duke)
[10/8/2011 8:12:32 PM] Milad: [Thursday, December 08, 2011 8:12 PM] 0 S0 SpeeDy:

<<< Piss off. i'm not the one crying like a b*tch
you arent? (rofl)
[10/8/2011 8:12:37 PM] Milad: if u dont like me,ur welcome to leave
[10/8/2011 8:12:57 PM] 0 S0 SpeeDy: fine i f*cking will do.
[10/8/2011 8:13:06 PM] 0 S0 SpeeDy: f*cking idiot.
[10/8/2011 8:13:07 PM] Milad: do it now
[10/8/2011 8:13:10 PM] Milad: (nod)
[10/8/2011 8:13:11 PM] 0 S0 SpeeDy: done
[10/8/2011 8:13:14 PM] Milad: good
[10/8/2011 8:13:15 PM] Milad: :D
[10/8/2011 8:13:19 PM] Milad: (whew)
[10/8/2011 8:14:32 PM] 0 S0 SpeeDy: f*cking arsehole.
[10/8/2011 8:15:11 PM] Milad: (rofl)
[10/8/2011 8:17:04 PM] *** 0 S0 SpeeDy has left ***

I actually spent 5 minutes trying to censor that lol
I hope you realize how foolish this looks now
I'm not moaning about it, You told me to leave - I Left. i politely said my good bye and closed the chat. He can't accept he makes mistakes and pawns all the blame off to someone else. That's not what experience is.. That's just arrogant. Post all the hatred about me you want - I care little.
Post all the hatred about me you want? Oh im sorry did i make a thread,and accused you for almost everything and made loads of lies? no I didn't,But I know someone who did.... :rolleyes:

Oh and as for the
[17:10:54] 0 S0 SpeeDy: He never accepted that when he was starting up some mistakes happened. he blamed EVERYTHING on his Co's and was going to quit.. that's not a leader
part,I may blame my co players,but I always do support them everywhere,and get mad if someone calls them a noob(every single one of my co players,no matter how they have messed my accounts,can vouch for this). besides I never say anything bad about them on forums. Only on skype,so that the words could get around and theyll get serious.

[17:11:58] 0 S0 SpeeDy: Trust me, As a speed player i know his attitude
Yeah except You and I have never even played either together or against each other,never even had any decent talk so You don't even know me,and funny,because I have like,lets say....100x more followers and friends than you do in both speed and normal worlds which explains my attitude pretty well.

I don't know what really happened but he is right,i wish i could be still playing with Milad :)
Yeah dude I really wanted to see you play here. oh well. maybe next world :D . I still do keep an eye on you though.
I know he sucks at chess.
What are you doing here lol
Thanks cooper :)

DeletedUser

This is probably the funniest thread yet.
Haters gonna Hate, or something like that.

Oh and as a side-note: Nice defense on the 3:44 post, but was it not a tad excessive? Personally I feel you've defended against this before :p

DeletedUser

Suppo_Ort? has left the tribe he made, so this can be closed I think.

DeletedUser

This is probably the funniest thread yet.
Haters gonna Hate, or something like that.

Oh and as a side-note: Nice defense on the 3:44 post, but was it not a tad excessive? Personally I feel you've defended against this before :p
If you meant the 04:44 post(my post), thanks :)
Yeah I'm pretty much used to people accusing me for different crappy reasons. So I've become good at defending :D

ps my main post was deleted. in case non of this made any sense :D