Unfair Advantage due to "glitch"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have left Innogames World 6 because of unsair advantage allowed to two people. After only 5 ays of play one has over 5k point the other has just under 3K. The Innogame staff stated that this will have no effect over the long run, and has allowed these two players to keep their points. I willnot be in a "race" when one player has already covered 6-8 weeks of playing in just 5 days.

10.2 It is prohibited to exploit bugs or faults in the games' programming and in the course of the game which could represent an advantage for the User for personal and/or third party purposes. Should the User discover any bugs, he/she must notify InnoGames without delay. As far as the player has derived benefits herefrom, these - as far as possible - shall be reimbursed. If the bugs or errors were intentionally exploited, this can lead to a termination of the Licensing Agreement and a deletion of the account.

rather than following their own rules, allowing these two players to exploit a bug for their own advantage, they have decided to do nothing. I for one have done something. I qquit not onl World 6 but all of Innogame produces. I hope other players will do the same. I refuse to be treated as if I don't count.

DeletedUser

Firstly, dear god, we don't need another thread about this.

Secondly, you and every other can quit in the face of adversity, but Aliyah and others are right: it will not affect the long run.

Let's everyone stop being upset cause we have no chance of rank 1 anytime soon and we'll all get along better. And have something better to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.