United Tribes

DeletedUser

:noblemen:Greetings mate,:noblemen:

We have created an elite tribe called "United Tribes" with the tag "UT" on the world 15, we want remarkable, active, willing to learn players to our tribe, we will start and continue rising fast, we are here to be the top.What i am offering you is strong friendships in a democratic tribe, in our tribe there will be nothing done without discussing with all valuable members.You don't have to be a pro player, as long as you are willing to learn we can teach and help each other.We are currently negotiating the highest players from other servers too, hopefully and probably we will have them within our tribe.If there's anyone looking for a respectful, helpful tribe out there, "UT" is yours...We won't accept players this easily after a while, just for you important players' information.

In order to be close to our tribe, please
http://www.tribalwars.us/500341-us15.html?ref=player_invite_linkrl
register with this link, by the way i am not doing this for premium points i already have my money on my iTunes account, i will get the premium from the first day, this is just to be close to each other as a tribe.

And when you register, mail player "penzzy" to invite you to our tribe.

With all my respect, hope to see you within us...
:cool:

EZ1IVjO.png