Unknown w13

DeletedUser

Hello all Tribal Wars players! I am Johnmx duke of Unknown or UNK for short. UNK is currently looking for some members that would like to join on w13. Apotheosis literally means peak which is what our tribe is striving for. We wish to reach the peak of w13 and prove to everyone we should not be messed with.

Before you continue reading, I want you to realize that this tribe is not some sort of extreme elitist tribe nor is it a mass recruiting tribe full of noobs. We are a mix of experienced TW players and of those looking to explore this game more deeply.

In this tribe we offer a more fun environment making us much different than other tribes. We realize that the best part of this game is making friends and we encourage that. But that does not mean we do not care about winning this world. I have had lots of experience playing this game and leading tribes.

Every world I have played In since w60 I have always been a leader of the tribe. I do not usually look for such Opportunities as I am not a power hungry individual which you will happen to find a lot of in this game. Instead these opportunities find me. I have been playing this game since w8 so I have some experience under my belt. I am also waaaay to active, checking this game at least 15 times per day. I have now destroyed my account on all of the other worlds I play so I can devote all my attention towards this one. I am don't like bios very much so I'm gonna end it right here.

Our tribe, UNK, will consist of only players most suited towards our style of play. That's means being active, friendly towards fellow tribe-mates, aggressive towards everyone else, and being able to start in the core. We won't accept everyone who applies before the world starts because we want only the best (including the best noobs). Once the world starts we will open up more allowing more players to join. This world limit for tribe members is 39 so keep that in mind if you wish to apply. If we do not accept you now just wait until the world starts and you can prove yourself to us.

Thank you for reading this!
Best regards, Johnmx