Unoffical US3 Blog

DeletedUser

Hello, US3!

I have started a blog for this world. I will keep this updated and alert you all when I create a new blog. You will be able to view my blogs at:
www.twus3.blog.com

Predicted date of next issue: May 1

Blog List:
Introduction
Opening of US3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hopefully you will find something interesting to talk about in it - I love blogs, but I have a gut feeling that the fact that this world is about as dense in terms of players as us2, and still confined virtually completely to 4 Ks, will mean you only get about 8 weeks worth of good blog material before this world becomes that bit too boring :(

DeletedUser

The world may not even be around for 8 weeks :rolleyes:

But we'll try to keep things interesting until then.

DeletedUser

Funny how this waited until Smash finally got a top spot :p

Not really any content worth reading though, as it seems to be entirely based around trying to big Smash up as much as possible, which makes it a very biased blog, in my opinion. Maybe something to think about for future ones? :)

DeletedUser

Not really any content worth reading though, as it seems to be entirely based around trying to big Smash up as much as possible, which makes it a very biased blog, in my opinion. Maybe something to think about for future ones? :)

What are you talking about?

Funny how I waited for Smash to take the top spot well your wrong because first of all Smash has had rank 1 for weeks and also because I had no ambitions to do this until now.

Please point out one spot where I am biased towards Smash in the blog, just one spot. I can't find any.

DeletedUser

We were top since the world started.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about?

Funny how I waited for Smash to take the top spot well your wrong because first of all Smash has had rank 1 for weeks and also because I had no ambitions to do this until now.

Please point out one spot where I am biased towards Smash in the blog, just one spot. I can't find any.

I meant as in the player rankings. Apologies for being ambiguous.

The interviews are 50% Smash members. The screenshots used seem to me to be timed to be when as many Smash members as possible are in the top (we must remember that until a couple of days ago they had nobody in the top 3 players). Apologies if this was not deliberate; I'm just giving my view.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too bad I mention nothing of that in the blog at all...

Unless you count posting the top 20 players there, which is relevant to everyone.

:confused:

DeletedUser

Hey Googly:

003 (516|488) K45 2,204 Socatt Sinister Soul [Smash] 2011-04-12 19:02:10
002 (516|497) K45 3,029 Hellish [SUN] Sinister Soul [Smash] 2011-04-12 06:18:05

That's when Smash got players in the top 3. The blog was posted 4+ days later. Methinks someone is making claims without facts to back them up. The two are clearly unrelated in time-scales. And as far as the bias, I'd disagree heavily. I've spoken to some of those leaders, and I understand why some of them would be excluded, even editing it is almost impossible. And to continue that thought, you honestly shouldn't be blaming Sinister Soul for "bias", when he's simply asking the questions. The top 5 were asked, if that's bias because Smash is the only tribe who spoke to the question and eloquently, then call it bias. But I'd disagree, like I said, and I think you're simply searching for reasons to flame Smash, which has done nothing wrong to earn your dislike.

DeletedUser

I am not trying to flame Smash, I was just giving my opinion on the matter, coupled with the fact that the blog came out once the top 3 were no longer Fun members. It may be that I am wrong by assuming that this was deliberate, or it may be that I am right. Either way, I am stating my opinion on the blog, as it was a bit of a let down to read, in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your opinion, but I'd have to disagree for the aforementioned reasons. Further research will show that even then, preparing that blog doesn't coincide with FUN not being in the top players, nor was any language any less than objective in my opinion.