Unveiling the Truth

DeletedUser

I think we have to be nice about that, though, since English isn't his first language.

DeletedUser

Annnddd now I feel terrible... :/

Well, goodbye us13. Deleting account effective immediately

DeletedUser

You know I wonder what Margol would have said if Sweeney had offered him a place in JUNK, it would be interesting to see poll results...

DeletedUser

I dunno -- we weren't exactly that scathing of it. It was more like a quick English lesson, if y'know what I mean.

DeletedUser

You know I wonder what Margol would have said if Sweeney had offered him a place in JUNK, it would be interesting to see poll results...

Emm... I have had a spot in JUNK for about a good month now along with Gambler. But, I refused to join because I decided to lead LDE till the end lol. Do we need Skype convos to prove?

DeletedUser

Ouch. English isn't my first language forgive me for my grammar :(

If it makes you feel any better, I don't discriminate against who I correct -- native English speakers or otherwise. Not that I tend to do it regularly anyway, as it does kinda make me look like an uppity snob...

DeletedUser

Lol Margol, Why would our tribe invite someone we make fun of in our private skype chat on a nightly basis?

Gamble, I believe is well respected within our tribe.. But you? 100% not. You are a liar

DeletedUser

Lol Margol, Why would our tribe invite someone we make fun of in our private skype chat on a nightly basis?

Gamble, I believe is well respected within our tribe.. But you? 100% not. You are a liar

I don't care about your stupid reputation and respect, all you care about is reputation!!

i think I have proven to everyone in JUNK of what LDE is and how it was created, you can have chats about me all you want :) It makes me more proud of knowing you laugh at me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't care about your stupid reputation and respect, all you care about is reputation!!

i think I have proven to everyone in JUNK of what LDE is and how it was created, you can have chats about me all you want :) It makes me more proud of knowing you laugh at me.

I honestly don't know what you have proven except that you are really easy to fluster and that your ego is so far up an unmentioned place that you will say anything to try to win some kind of reputation.... and you have, just not a good one.

DeletedUser3007

i personally think that most of these replies should be deleted because not on topic.

DeletedUser

Margol invited me, noobiest of all noobs, into LDE... lol.

That's how I got in. Received a mail: "Hey mate, we're looking for a few good noobs to join us."
I accepted and then realized he had not said moobs. Now I'm stuck.

For those claiming to have nightly conversations about Margol...I believe there is a word for that: obsession.

Now for the original post, I have a question. What does him being left alone really do for him? What happens when LDE is gone(as you guys assume would happen) and he remains? What then? How is it truly saving himself? Sure would get less attacks during the war, but where does that leave him if LDE loses? I guess I just dont see how he would SAVE himself. Makes no sense to me, yet I am just a noob.

DeletedUser

From what I have read in the original post all I can say is this.

Margol, if you have a spot in JUNK why would you be 'trolling' to get yourself left alone so you can plan the ops? And does that mean you would be planning the ops against your own tribe?

Come on man, no one really believes you were trolling, just like no one believes you have a spot in JUNK. You're not trusted and you are ridiculed by JUNK members, its all over these forums. Please, stop being so deluded, or maybe seek help dealing with these fantasies you are having.

In reply to the guy above me asking what it would do for him, its simple, he is accepting a war with the number one tribe, on the condition that he is not to be touched and his tribe can be killed, and after the war he will help JUNK. Great way for a leader to stand with his tribe eh?