Unveiling the Truth

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Once again I find myself making a thread. However I did not want to derail my previous one - as it is about JUNK seeking a challenge.

There has been a lot of controversy surrounding Margol. It would seem that he is both hated and loved. A question that ponders the minds of everyone - is he trustworthy?

As I have stated recently, I do not believe him to be so. Although it would appear that others follow him. I have no problem with them. That is their choice. But will they think the same way when I unveil the truth? :if:

I am here to open the curtain, to shed a light, to show you all the kind of person Margol is:

06e8a5bf-0438-40e0-8215-912f9ba66d80_zpscfcd3aa3.png

If anyone has doubts about the authenticity of this screenshot, you can add me on skype (sweeney2kaii8) and I will happily share my screen with you and show you personally.

It would appear that Margol only wishes to save himself. Unfortunately I cannot say I am surprised. Those in Lengend know that there is nothing I hate more than a spineless leader (such as the former Deathbot007). How these people get into leadership continues to baffle me.

As you all know, JUNK are indeed awaiting the fight. And I hope that you bring it to us. But do it for the right reasons. Not for this selfish leader.

- Sweeney

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
I cannot say that i am surprised with these, however i think my favourite sentence there is "I know they wont", just brilliant.

DeletedUser

The dark secret he is hiding is that he is actually a baby.

DeletedUser

I love this entertainment.

Never ever had so much fun trolling.

DeletedUser

trolling
Being a ***** on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

The first part of the definition suits your quite well, but I do not see any cynical or sarcastic remarks in this skype conversation. All I see is you begging not to be attacked like the infant you happen to be.

DeletedUser

LOL Margol, don't pretend like its a troll, its the worst way to cover up a move like.
"Oh I wasn't being serious! It was just a troll HAHAHA I'm soo funny".
Everyone see's right through this guise, and the fact you're posting big troll pictures definitely shows that you've gone over board.

DeletedUser

LOL Margol, don't pretend like its a troll, its the worst way to cover up a move like.
"Oh I wasn't being serious! It was just a troll HAHAHA I'm soo funny".
Everyone see's right through this guise, and the fact you're posting big troll pictures definitely shows that you've gone over board.

I am over board? How can you get trolled and than posting it! I just killed 2 birds with 1 stone lol

keep entertaining me because if you don't I will.

DeletedUser

Anyone else think that Margol just googles random metaphors on the internet then posts them without knowing the meaning?

DeletedUser

Margol claimed to me that he was going to sleep a while ago... dun dun dun...

DeletedUser

Anyone else think that Margol just googles random metaphors on the internet then posts them without knowing the meaning?

Your the most entertaining person I have met, 10 years of playing no one ever questioned me lol. If you read the words. I think they will make sense to you. Now stop being so protective lol.

DeletedUser

Your the most entertaining person I have met, 10 years of playing no one ever questioned me lol. If you read the words. I think they will make sense to you. Now stop being so protective lol.

You started TW when you were 9? Lol

DeletedUser

If you read the words.

This is a dependent clause. Needs another half of it to make it grammatically correct.

Now stop being so protective lol.

The only thing I am protecting are my eucalyptus leaves which happen to be safely stored in my warehouse right under the clay.

DeletedUser

This is a dependent clause. Needs another half of it to make it grammatically correct.

The only thing I am protecting are my eucalyptus leaves which happen to be safely stored in my warehouse right under the clay.

If we're gonna be picking on the grammar, we might as well correct the "your" to "you're" and the comma splice as well ;)