US-17 Premade - CATS

DeletedUser

hey there.

mbkcxc.jpg

I'll be making a premade for US-17. This is still a fresh idea until I start chatting with potential players. We can all agree on starting location, time, and general ideas via skype.

The purpose of this premade is to get a group a decent players together because I know finding decent tribes on a US world is difficult.

recruitment: I will give everyone the opportunity to join, though I will not hesitate to kick members who can not keep up with farming and growth.

after the first two weeks, I will only want a max of 20 members.

Add me on skype for more info and to talk about joining. I'd rather just keep the forum brief and to the point. If you want to know more about me, I'd be glad to talk over skype.

Co-player:
I'm also looking for a co-player for the duke account. Times needed are 05:00-15:00. Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3239

Hey I'm game if you want me.
an old old player from back in the day. But I know my way around tw. I'm sure I can get some people to vouch for me if needed.
Or look at w7
Richi

DeletedUser

Hey I'm game if you want me.
an old old player from back in the day. But I know my way around tw. I'm sure I can get some people to vouch for me if needed.
Or look at w7
Richi

Whats you're ign on us17?
And have you added me on skype yet?

DeletedUser

Messaged you on skype, you were already in my contacts so I must have talked to you about coing another world or something