US server are noting but huggers

DeletedUser7748

That's right , I am Baron of Ibelin and I been playing this game for 7 years and it didn't take me 2 months to figure out that the active players of US server are a clique full of huggers trying to merge their way to the top and the ones who don't are idiots for trying , I started here on world 33 and this is what it looks like :
0e7dd51d6cac227df7237158f37fed73.png

Blue is Attack they call them self Balls of Glory which they aren't worthy enough to have that name

Light blue are their allies :

BnB
DnD
Twats
Hive
Wench

Heres the tribes of the world and the world started Feb 7 2018
278ad055628788fde2a22f71590e5657.png

So if you want to play on US server where there is one dictator enjoy wasting your time trying to kiss his ass all the way to the top , I'll be off US server when my PP is gone not wasting my time .

DeletedUser7748

True :D

Easy world wins though if you just go with the flow :)

Going with the flow would not only be kissing ass and hugging , but would also mean backstabbing other players to get there . That's not my style , I would rather loose with friends who I can trust then to win being a back stabber .

DeletedUser707

Imagine a world where the top two tribes actually fought each other to win... it would be a beautiful thing. ;)

It happened on W25.

Winner of Free and Savage Rank 1 and Rank 2 was going to win that world and Savage pulled it off.

DeletedUser6115

I have been fighting my personal crusade against the hugging since w.19. I can't believe they stole my NOHUGS name. I started that in w24. WTF??????
I got (TM) on that name.