US w22 opening Oct. 21st. 2015

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser707

also just noticed no support outside the tribe...but couldn't find that in the original announcement or world settings.

This is good news not bad if it's true, will prevent to much hugging.

kawoni can you confirm this? I am not yet on the world, and the original announcement didn't say that it was activated.

~ Happy

Deleted User - 419875

Yes, it is confirmed that there is no outside support. You can not support players that are not in your tribe.

DeletedUser

Not that I am a big fan of allies etc, but doesn't the whole point of having the ability to have allies, get defeated by the no outside support rule? Also does this mean that if a person leaves their tribe to be stacked by another, is this still possible or?? :)

Thanks

DeletedUser5959

4309896-7376752361-ibuf6.jpg

DeletedUser3973

What are you two guys talking about? Am I missing something? Does this even matter? This is common acceptance. A tribe double humps up.. and they coordinate attacks.. Is that not `support`? Like.. are you foolish? Does this even need to be said? Please, what am I missing? All this not allowed helping from another sub tribe... Like the v2 whatever guys.. What do you thing is going on? I'd like to just have you say whatever you guys are dreaming up please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser707

Not that I am a big fan of allies etc, but doesn't the whole point of having the ability to have allies, get defeated by the no outside support rule? Also does this mean that if a person leaves their tribe to be stacked by another, is this still possible or?? :)

Thanks

Where ever you got this idea from, you should return it and rethink about what this game is all about.

An alliance is meant to work with another tribe, take out a third party tribe with coordinated attacks. If you think an alliance is there to support you defensively then you have never been inside a good tribe.

~ Happy

DeletedUser5959

I'm more or less talking about convincing a stupid tribe
to be another smarter tribe's meat shield during a war
I was really stoned when I read that...like 5 grams of
some really really good shatter all gone in the matter
of two hours stoned...I should lay off the slab dabbing.

DeletedUser707

I'm more or less talking about convincing a stupid tribe
to be another smarter tribe's meat shield during a war

Well ive never allied a tribe just to use them as a meat shield, so I don't know what to say to that other then I still think the no out side tribe support is a great rule. It doesn't prevent family tribes or hugging but it takes away what they can do.

~ Happy

DeletedUser

Where ever you got this idea from, you should return it and rethink about what this game is all about.

An alliance is meant to work with another tribe, take out a third party tribe with coordinated attacks. If you think an alliance is there to support you defensively then you have never been inside a good tribe.

~ Happy

Firstly @Rumble... Because of your rude reply, my reply is STFU :)

Secondly Happy... I am from UK worlds where only recently has it been developed in the game play of in house support, so thats where my statement came from and also it was a question hence the question mark at the end.

I didn't come here to be jumped on :) I have won worlds and know what I am doing, so i don't speak out of term, tis just a contrary belief to all of yours :). Also like i said in the other topic, we have no allies in the world so it doesn't affect me immediately :). Twas a question but if they are no longer welcome here i will drift back into the shadows :)[/i]

DeletedUser2999

I think I understand what smoke one is saying. He is wondering if it is possible to get supported by one tribe, leave it and join another while getting support from them too and then rejoin the previous tribe. Or at least that is what it seemed like he was asking...

Obviously it's a very lame way to play a game called tribal WARS, but it is a pretty valid question and an interesting way to get around only supporting people in your tribe.

-Eat Sleep Farm Repeat

DeletedUser707

I think I understand what smoke one is saying. He is wondering if it is possible to get supported by one tribe, leave it and join another while getting support from them too and then rejoin the previous tribe. Or at least that is what it seemed like he was asking...

Obviously it's a very lame way to play a game called tribal WARS, but it is a pretty valid question and an interesting way to get around only supporting people in your tribe.

-Eat Sleep Farm Repeat

Yes it is possible.....

DeletedUser2999

Oops, it was new leaf that posted the question, my bad. But still I can agree that it is a pretty bad idea, but still viable if for some reason was found necessary.

DeletedUser3973

Sorry to be rude. I just blurted that out without forethought. I was just confused about the ruling. It's got many ways to be circumvented.

DeletedUser5959

I'm not talking about tribe hopping,
I'm talking diplomatically getting one
dumb n00b tribe trying desperately to
prove to the world that their "good".
to use their troops on your tribes' behalf.

Manipulative, sure. But although I've never
been apart of a tribe like this or lead a tribe
that's 'foreign policy' was this...I can say it
is one good way to kill two tribes with one war.

DeletedUser

Sorry to be rude. I just blurted that out without forethought. I was just confused about the ruling. It's got many ways to be circumvented.

*hugs*

Well no worries :). Like i said previously I am from UK servers and most worlds are allies can support outside of their tribe. I must say though I don't like it, but it does limit the ways in which allies can help each other... which i am guessing was my point.