US1: EGO404

• Thread starter DeletedUser1180
  • Start date

DeletedUser1180

Tribe journals without the tribe with the biggest ego having one?

NO WAY​

9arbpx.png

So you would think one of those big ego's just would start one. Well have I got news for you.... they voted on it :eek:
So here I am, having to reveal that yes indeed I am a member of Ego404

wstt3p.jpg

What I will tell you in this journal is some of our tribes history. We do have some stories to tell.
Also I will see if can get some of our better known tribemembers to give an interview. If the readers want to see any one interviewed on particular just ask.
On what is happening on the battle field you may not see the latest intel in here. You can get weekly updates on that in this [post=3312]item[/post].

Enough for today. Next time more I promise. :cool:

DeletedUser1180

How did Ego404 become what it is now? Well we have to go back in time and let several players tell their part of the story. As we now occupy almost half of the world and have 65 members you can imagine we have several roots.

One of those roots starts with my story.
On June 21 2010 I started on US1 because a tribemate of my country asked me and a few others to start here. I soon got in a tribe that during my summer holiday became a member of the Aster-family: there were four Aster tribes. That was not the only thing that changed :eek: I came back and found the Greek leadership had left and appointed me - the forummoderator - as duke. I soon found I did not want to remodel a tribe so announced the disbanding of Aster3. Meanwhile I asked a player to make a new tribe that would only invite only good and active players. He was the duke of an ally in my homeworld. Thus Celtic was born and Aster3 disbanned.
ruqqty.jpg

During the existence of Celtic we fought and got to know other tribes around. Magicx to our north and in the centre Ego? One of our topplayers Bo57 was amongst others at war with Footloose from Ego? For weeks there were talks between Ego? and Celtic: going to war against each other of join them. I was not sure if they would not just want to keep the diamonds and get rid of the rest later. But when Chris2218 gave me his AS :D to check the tribe that was the turning point. Only I hadn't counted on the Celtic Duke - he had had a stroke in RL and his brother had played for him for a couple of months. He did not want to give up his tribe. One evening the forum was bussing as I have never seen before or again in TW and ended with a bang: the Duke disbanded Celtic and started Celts for the players he trusted. Some went to A:M or ~AD~ but most active players got into Ego?

Chris2218 was the duke of Ego? and one day he decided that the better players should join smash, a tribe near the rim that stood out.
For me joining ~AD~ was the more logical choice. But before that I had the honour to disbanned my second tribe on US1. Exit Ego?
10fxjz5.jpg

~AD~ florished and grew. In the south we cleaned up S.D with our allies. And we had war with Magicx and Sie AQ. Chris2218 had left Smash and joined Sie AQ. Smash ended and players joined 404 or ~AD~.
The war with Sie AQ kept going on without a real winner showing up. And in my opinion that was not good for both of our tribes as other tribes did become bigger. At that time Dryke and me were talking to Kategikos, the duke of Sie AQ. For a NAP they wanted villages in exchange... no way! But a merger: have the two biggest tribes join and we would be invinceble. So the merger started.... a bit to fast for my liking. And even before every one got over to Sie AQ the first cracks appeared: our tribe cultures did not match.
You have to know that people are allowed to have their opions in our tribe and items can be discussed. They found a dictatorship in Sie AQ. Chris2218 left and founded Ego! taking some of Sie AQ members and ~AD~ members. And again I got to disband a tribe: goodbye to ~AD~
2n16iwz.jpg

Now period of cleaning up the mess started. Not only internalling inactive accounts but also operations on Magicx. 404 was our ally in that. Also BJ had changed as it had new leadership. They started a war with Sie AQ, their old ally. After magicx had disappeared Ego! and 404 joined the fight against Sie AQ. Which was short: 40 days 14:23:47 hours. The tribe disbanned and a lot of their members deleted.

Leaving Ego! with no opponent... O I almost forgot: Silver Dragon The War That Never Really Ended. They grow like cockroaches because they barbnoble.
All this time we had a silent partner S.S Part of them originated from the tribe ~XB~. Both were active trying to keep our rim free of BJ-allies.
It took some time for Ego! to decide with which tribe to continue: BJ or 404 but in the end 404 got the upperhand. After they joined Ego! and creating Ego404 war with BJ was inevitable. And that war can be followed elsewhere in the forum.

After this long story a small anecdote:
While in Celtic I had to correct one of the players behavior... again. One of the other tribemates reacted on it and said: 'you better listen to her'. Ten minutes later he had left the tribe. He just could not handle a woman being in charge.
No I don't play US1 as Yanna. Several of my contacts are surprised to find out later all that time they had to deal with a woman. ;)

DeletedUser1180

No update at this moment: the boys still need to do their homework ;)
Because Jbird152 that will show all the different roots where Ego404 comes from. There should be at least 3 or 4 other stories and that is why part of my long history is kept brief.

Time for a funny story, shared with us by our ally S.S:

"I named my most heavily defended/stacked town 'South Pointe Noble Base' figuring ....piep.... and others would be dumb enough to attack it first...

Any guesses as to which one he just launched an attack on? ;-D !"

"Scouts or nukes?"

"Nukes. Well at least they were till they crashed into a granite wall. It's so funny he was dumb enough to fall for that. ;-D"

....piep... and others are members from BJ.

DeletedUser1180

No historic review but history in the making.
The first 100 tribes - except S.S offcourse - already noticed. They have been declared upon! :eek: :D
If you want to know more you can read it in [thread=3689]this item[/thread].

DeletedUser1180

Some of the guys did do their homework. So today more than one entry.

First I will have the rank 1 player from US1 tell their stories.
a9n4vm.jpg

Kenny wrote:
Hey peeps, here my story from the chris2218 account.
I started this world a few hours after the world opened and only after 2 days i was in the top 3.
I was in a few tribes (not worth being mentioned) until i decided to make my own tribe. Ego? was born. It was thought to be a tribe just for me, but somehow others managed to join my tribe and after a few weeks Ego? was in the top 3 tribes of the world. This was when i already conquered rank 1.
You need to know that i started this world with Alex to win it, and its what we are doing right now! So as Ego's leader it was up to me to keep the accounts active. Together we decided to start war against BJ, but Sie declared to us just before we could declare to BJ (thats why we had to concentrate on Sie first). It was a hard war because no one was really winning. There was only a little front and muuh and marnin were the only ones that had front. Muuh was fighting hard, he had 3k incs and didn't lose a single village, but i didn't like the tribe anymore, there were onle 4-5 people who really did care about the tribe, the others were just in it because it was so huge. I wrote a circular mail to tell the people that its time to look around for a new tribe and I disbanded Ego? 2 days later.
This was the time were I joined smash... It was a short time, but it was fun though, I left smash because i was alone on k55. I joined Sie AQ, because muuh was in there and they decided to declare to ~AD~ (the tribe where nearly all my other friends were in). I was the only frontplayer, but I was against the war. But as a good member I followed the plans of the leader:)s) I started nobling AD, again it was a hard fight, but I was winning (yeah I was, because I nobled more villages than I was losing). I was even fighting my future co (like I said nearly all my friends were in that tribe). I survived 2 huge waves of incs from AD, all together I had over 10k incs in 1-2 months...

Then suddenly everything changed, AD offered to merge to one big tribe with Sie AQ, and the leader accepted. After only a few days I left the tribe because there was no more democracy, kategikos (the leader) took every decision on his own. I wanted to create Ego? again, but a dude took the tribe name after I disbanded. Thats why I called it Ego!.
This was the time where the worlds strongest tribe was born, even if there were still missing some accounts. Half AD joined me, and even a part of Sie AQ.
And because of my crazyness, we declared to magicx and it took us only a few days until they disbanded! The war was boring and we decided to declare to Sie AQ just a few days later... We started nuking them and they disbanded as well.
We took down 2 top 5 tribes in 2 weeks with our allies S.S and 404. There were only few big tribes left, 404, Ego!, S.S, BJ and *SD*.

Brob wrote:
Hello all, my description of my times on w1.
I started US1 a few days after it opened. I played for a week in the original footloose account. I was in the closest possible village to the center point of the world. I ended up deleting footloose and playing with my intended coplayer. He had a better starting area. But since he was a idiot, his choice of name got us banned.
I left w1 for a few weeks and returned again in the footloose account. It was a very short period before I joined the top players of the world. I made a tribe for start up and ended up in the original ego?. I flourished here and took my spot among the leaders. My aggressive diplomacy gave me a reputation and gained me some players whom did not like my style. It was very hard to get any participation from the tribe and eventually after much discussion Ken deleted the tribe.

At one point in my game, I decided to merge accounts with my friends in the option c account. Almost immediately, we were under assault. My friends left the account and I eventually left it as well.
Around the that time we were operating from ~AD~ and chris2218 was against us. This was the time when I, as a individual, pulled off some major tactics. Really the circumstances had to play out a certain way for my plan - to break the west - would work. If you read the public forums you may be able to find [post=60019]more information[/post] on this;]...
Anyways, my secret ambitions played out like a fine tuned orchestra and the new Ego! was born and lead by our fearless basher Kenny. It was at this point I joined him in the Chris2218 account. The leadership structure was instantly up and running. It was very few days and we began our march into the west.
We secured our alliances with 404 and S.S. Then we went right to work. The Sie AQ empire was crumbling from the bad choices of leaders. They betrayed their long time barbnobling allies, BJ. We immedietly capitalized on this situation and got the ranks of BJ to assist in the removal of Sie AQ as well. All the time knowing we had some major choices ahead. From my point of view, BJ was always a target and we had to use them to break Sie AQ. Our friends to the north in 404 was the only other option for us to attack and that just didn't make any sense at all. So both tribes ego/404 decided that it was a strong alliance and made sense for us to make one tribe Ego404.

This was when the nail in BJ's coffin was forged. Once things got organized with the merge, we secured our end game partners in S.S. and continued our assault on the west. All the time clearing our own territory of opposition to secure our back lines. I did not address a few tribes in this history because they were more just waiting to die tribes. The most notable are MagicX and SD. SD is still operating and awaiting their removal.

Anecdote:
While Kenny/Chris2218 was in Sie AQ and Brob/Footloose in ~AD~ we did fight each other. When Chriss2218 found ~AD~ had villages in his churches he started attacking them big. Some days later he still hadn't been able to make a dent and sent his scoutvillages to have a look: seeing the big stacks he realized bashing was not the solution. But what he did achieve was an ODA multiple times the amount of that the ones below him. He has kept that first rank in ODA ever since.

DeletedUser1180

Noob!!!

The next Ego404 root is the story of a NOOB!

2a92t21.jpg

Just one warning: he is not a noob when he is talking and like some well know others he has a lot to tell. So have a cup of tea or a cool bear before sitting down and read yet another part of Ego404 history.

Dryke wrote:
My story...the story of the noob who became one of the Dukes of the top tribe on the server:

I started playing a little over a year ago (July 10th, 2010 to be exact). I think I followed a link from facebook - I'm not certain; either way while I had messed around with some browser based strategy games before, it was the first time I had ever played TW.

I had no idea what I was doing - but at least I knew I had no idea, which helped; I spent a considerable amount of time reading every strategy guide I could find (particularly the startup guides) and I resolved to be as active as I could be since it seemed that the more you could be present the better you would do. After looking at the map and the scores I could tell I had started some time after the game had begun but it did not seem insurmountable.

Soon after I noticed I was growing much faster than most of the people around me; I guessed this probably meant there were many people who 'tried it out' but didn't stay, or only played a little. I tried messaging all of the people around me and received some replies - in particular I made contact with a player 'Aryanf' who seemed knowledgeable and, more importantly, willing to share that knowledge with a noob like myself.

Aryanf put me on the track to take out players rather than barbs; I credit (him, her, not sure which) with those first several conquers coming from active targets. Aryanf also spent a considerable amount of time looking for a good tribe and seemed dedicated to taking me along for the ride. We joined a couple of different tribes and dropped them in quick order - a tribe called A13 (nobody), a tribe called TW (mostly korean players and ultimately inactive), and finally the early form of ~AD~ (which was at that time called 'Advocatus Diabolis').

There was still quite a bit of tumult to come...eventually Aryanf decided that real life required quitting TW; similar things happened to the leaders of the tribe...and in short order I found myself elected as a Duke!

As time went by, we picked up more members - we formed a three way alliance with Celtic and D.E. (Dragon Empire) - and later merged with D.E. (which changed the name to 'Advocatus Draconis'); a tribe named ~KILL~ merged with us; we picked up the cream of the crop from A:M. All the while the big scary tribe at the time was Ego? - against whom we sparred on the fringes here and there alongside our allies - but this soon resolved itself when Celtic merged with Ego (about which others are more informed and can discuss better than I).
As a part of this merger Ego agreed to honor Celtic's alliance with us - and this was the beginning of a more positive relationship with the Ego crowd for many of us. In my own case I jumped in quickly by offering to help a nearby Ego member - Option C - with support troops for some of his ongoing battles.

We were also by this time also fighting SD - in fact that battle began back when we were still a 'three way' alliance and prior to the AD/DE merger - and it is probably not surprising to anyone that they were just as much of a doormat then as they are now, never managing much more than temporary defensive stands before turning their villages over to our control...

Eventually the Ego/Celtic merger failed and the tribe shattered; again on this matter others can speak with more authority - however for Ego the outcome was we picked up some players, and others went elsewhere. I was most pleased with players like footloose, ridick4, and option C; I was less impressed with folks like vlaams, and from these hints it became somewhat obvious why the merger had failed - too many non-performers mixed in with the truly skilled.

All throughout this time my playing skill continued to improve - although even today I recognize I still have much to learn - and I have continued to benefit from associating with people who truly know what they are doing. From the point where my narrative stopped, others have already described the changes that our tribe went through in fair detail so I will limit the rest of my story to more personal recollections...

With respect to the Sie AQ war: Kategikos had correctly identified that one of our two tribes would at some point emerge victorious in the world, and along those lines I could only respect his decision to declare war. While he had saddled himself with two nearly worthless (albeit large) allies - SD and MaGicX - as well as one sleeping ally (BJ), the combined total of troops arrayed against ~AD~ was somewhat daunting; in fact were it not for the complete lack of skill on the part of SD and MaGicX, AD would have ended rather quickly. As it was with the help of A:M (which sadly decreased as time went on) and more importantly S.S (which only demonstrated more and more competence and strength day by day) we were able to hang on; negotiations continued both openly and behind the scenes as well...eventually when BJ finally broke the NAP I believe our diplomatic ties (as well as their general level of inactivity) were instrumental in keeping them from moving to an active war stance, right up until we negotiated a merge with Sie AQ.

On that point...it is true that I was not 'in the loop' that the merge was really a stalking horse for some other maneuver. In retrospect I can see where it was necessary to keep me in the dark so I could negotiate honestly and in good faith....it still stings a little, but the outcome is apparently exactly what was predicted and mostly I simply have to respect the skill with which things were arranged. As others have said, our tribal culture was wholly incompatible with that of Sie AQ and the merge was doomed from the start.

My last truly significant personal effort at that point was the remnants of diplomacy with BJ, 404, and S.S. Contrary to popular opinion, I was wholly honest with everyone involved (including BJ) about my thoughts and intentions; as it happens though, despite being a Duke I do not consider myself a royal personage. It was eventually decided by the tribe as a whole that we did not want to hug the world closed by remaining allies with every possible opponent of significance. I held firm on S.S due to their steadfast support and competence - and in all fairness there really was no resistance at all to maintaining (and expanding) that alliance; this left the discussion between BJ and 404.

In my opinion....while there was some concern about 404 due to their origins (Smash) and the worry that their 'culture' was different enough to cause another failed merger (specifically, that it was based on a more authoritarian approach)...as it eventually turned out our historical ties were stronger than our worries and the merger went through.
With that, the move towards war with BJ commenced. It happens that I had spent some time trying to convince BJ to go to war with SD for their voracious barb nobling (a fact with some of them - Snake Pliskin in particular - were already thinking anyway); on my part at least this was not a manipulation, just the honest truth...but of course, when we ended up going to war with BJ it had the effect of appearing to be nothing but a big trap.
I admit there were people thinking a bit further ahead than I (remember that I'm a noob, heh) and had already anticipated this outcome, so I can't say that this wasn't planned - just that I regretted that things didn't work out for BJ (snake in particular) although I recognized and eventually agreed with the consensus of the tribe that we needed to go to war instead of merge.

Which brings us to where we are today...totally dominating the world alongside our allies.

Nuff said for now, eh? :)

We still ain't there. :eek: Till now the core and south east part have been told. The 404/Smash history has yet to be told: the north east part of Ego404.

As you have read SD has been a target for us in the south east - and now pursuing them in south west - almost from start up, and thus we almost forgot declaring war on them when Ego! started: Silver Dragon The War That Never Really Ended. ;)
But what is the story behind SD? Well if you have a look at the stats you will find they mostly noble barbies. And they do this well! They keep growing at an incredibable rate, like cockroaches. Only already early in the game we found out something strange for a church-world: they had no idea what churches are for! Usually we didn't find them. So we thank them for building barbs to maximized villages and handing them over after some skirmishes. :rolleyes:
So this Noob item ends in style with an anecdote about a truly noob-tribe. :D

DeletedUser1180

the NE

The north east root of Ego404

2h2mcte.jpg

Did I tell you yesterday to get a cup of tea or a glass of beer. Well today you better make yourself a large pot of tea of get a crate of beer.

Bayoubengals wrote:
History of 404

404 Mark I

There have been two versions of 404 here on World 1. Both versions were founded by bertyboy07. I believe he had belonged to a tribe of that name on the UK server and wanted to carry on the name on the US server. Berty joined the world late and started on the rim as did I and we quickly crossed paths because of our similar aggressive tactics. Anyway, I got this mail from Berty one day:

bertyboy07 on 01.11. at 18:10
Hi there bayoubengals,

I have started a new tribe called 404 and wondered if you would like to join. It is not going to be a mass recruiting tribe like all the other krap tribes in this continent, I was in FWS and couldn't believe the way it was being run, 5 barons and everyone had invite rights. Then the duke ask us to help allies in K24, about a 70hr trip! lol

Let me know if your interested and if you know anyone else close by who would be a good addition.

bayoubengals on 01.11. at 19:00
I haven't decided on a tribe yet. Thanks for the mail though.

bertyboy07 on 02.11. at 07:03
No prob, if you change your mind let me know, but you will have to be prepared to wipe out all enemies, I don't play tribal hugs like must tribes seem to be doing in this continent :S

bayoubengals on 02.11. at 07:46
I don't play hugs either :)

Since I didn't know Berty, and was not decided on playing the world seriously, I put him off. However, we continued talking and decided we would try to make 404 into a great tribe. We attacked everyone around us and invited only people who would attack and agree to not barb noble (except in the beginning when we took bonus vills). Our first target was Shit (real name so no bans please) who quickly deleted, we then decided to war the much larger tribes of FWS and FWB but in all honesty, we simply fought anyone around us and none of these targets had any success against us. Most of these original 404 members are gone, but Harol21 and Magicmerlin22 are still with us. Unfortunately two very good players Oslaf and USSR21 quit due to RL issues and are missed.

Our FWS war went as we expected with most being rimmed or quitting. However, Sdoncaster showed promise so berty and I recruited him and he remains with us today. Sdon was not an actual member of the original 404 because he did not join until after our merge with Smash, but his recruitment was well underway during the existence of the first 404.

Merge with Smash

Our biggest problem in the first 404 was maintaining growth with the scarcity of good close targets since we were late joiners and spawned on the rim. Alhough the travel time to targets was much greater, we were surrounded by Magicx and its doofus academy tribe and many smaller tribes not worth naming. South of us in k47 were Smash. We had been watching them with interest since they had the same aggressive mindset we did and they also shared our disdain for Magicx and its afwul academy and Sie AQ and of course ~LTR~. There was also room between our tribes for us to grow towards each other by taking out the aforementioned tribes. So, berty and Matt(The SmashNasty) talked it over and we agreed to merge into Smash and did so beginning on December 26, 2010.

After our merge with Smash, the old 404 guys with the addition of Sdoncaster from FWS and our new tribemates in Smash ate a steady diet of FWS, ~LTR~ and its spinoff TENT and Magicx villages in the k36/37/47 area and warred ~Uc~ and other small tribes in the north k26/36 most of whom belonged to the laughable Great Alliance created by Hoole duke Revenger.

~LTR~, to its credit, tried to make a massive offensive against Matt, but his losses were minimal due to timely support and efficient troop management by Matt and his sitters. In the meantime, we organized several large ops against ~LTR~ in addition to our regular feeding on targets of opportunity and they were broken as a tribe although several members including Sir Edward showed good aggression and never conceded defeat - which is why he eventually was invited to the reincarnated 404.

Things went well in Smash and the players for the most part did well with the merge with a minimum of personality conflicts which was encouraging. However, in February events happened internally which led to the end of Smash. Several large accounts went inactive most notably Simsk on the Sie AQ border and IIIII who was an otherwise excellent player and great basher but there were other small and medium size accounts that were inactive too.

In the meantime, Sie AQ opened a massive assault on Kibast right after his internet access had been cut off (this fact was not known to Sie, they just got lucky in their timing) and Matt also had RL issues to deal with that prevented him from logging in enough to play properly. In short, there was a wave of inactivity sweeping through Smash, it happens as we all know. This was not the fault of anyone in leadership, it was just an unfortunate set of circumstances which snowballed to the point where many of us felt it was no longer workable.

Berty and I were concerned and decided that we would reform 404. We approached Matt, and let him know how we felt and we split from the tribe to reform 404 bringing all of our old members with us and some new additions. Significantly from our perspective, we kept the same diplomacy, both enemy and allied, and continued to offer support to anyone in Smash including Matt who was still under attack by ~LTR~. We also let Matt know that should he disband Smash, anyone who wanted to join us was welcome. As we know, Matt disbanded Smash and the remaining players either went to the new 404 or to ~AD~ (except one lone moron who joined Tigras).

404 Mark II

404 was refounded by Bertyboy07 on February 26, 2011. All of our old guys re-upped and in addition we added some great new players like YDROXOOS. Davehole from TENT joined (we felt sorry for him), I had the IIIII sit so I took him along with me to 404. The real IIIII came back shortly afterwards and for a couple of months did some great work bashing Sie AQ player Cosa Nostra and his Tigras friends in the area before eventually leaving permanently and going barb, he was a good player and is missed. Banesmasher joined too and fit the mold of the aggressive 404 player perfectly. Later on, the duke of TENT joined - King James II. The last group to join was LiamRiley's tribe TBH, which had earlier splintered in disgust from Magicx's lame academy.

From the end of February onward, 404 warred with Tigras and its allies in the north, ~LTR~, Magicx and its academy in the south, and Sie AQ in the west. We also continued to weed out the small tribes on the rim whose names I can't recall. We had 9 declared wars during the 4 1/2 months of 404's second incarnation and won them all. We consistently held a number of spots in the top 20 ODA of the world out of all proportion to our size.

We were allied with ~AD~ as had been the case when we were in Smash. Some of the people who who joined ~AD~ from Smash were angry at Berty and I and blamed us for Smash's demise. While I understood the loyalty to Smash and Matt that inspired those feelings, the truth is that Berty and I enjoyed our time in Smash and wanted nothing but success for that tribe. It's why we joined in the first place. Aside from that, Matt and Berty and I have always remained on good terms and continued working together at common goals even after Smash was over. In any event, we maintained good relations with ~AD~ despite that issue and worked on several ops together in the K37/47 area.

Unfortunately, that alliance came to an end when ~AD~ merged into our permanent enemy -- Sie AQ. We immediately reformulated our strategy to work with other tribes, including BJ, to undermine the resulting "super" tribe. The new "super" Sie quickly disintegrated due to internal issues I have no first hand knowledge of and will not attempt to describe herein.

When "super" Sie broke up, most of our former friends in ~AD~ ended up in EGO!, founded by Chris2218. Berty knew one of the co's on that acct and engaged him in converstaion which quickly led to an alliance. Sie's death was inevitable from that point on because, in addition to the tribes already lined up against Sie, EGO! was piling on too.

In April we nobled out a small, isolated S.S player in our area, but in the process developed a NAP with S.S. Thus, our only allies were EGO! and BJ (alliance of convenience) and a NAP with S.S. Our first goal was to finally rid the world of Magicx which 404 and EGO! did in short order forcing their disbanding on May 19, 2011. We quickly turned our attention back to Sie AQ and with Sie AQ in disarray, we redoubled our efforts and launched a massive assault on the biggest Sie players in the area and Kategikos and took them down with out any problems. The Sie war ended very quickly after the massive assaults by EGO! and 404 and they disbanded on June 4, 2011. After Sie disbanded we worked on clearing up the dregs from Sie scattered around our map and also ended up fighting ~XB~, A:M, and TAC although I would not characterize any of that as formal wars really we just attacked and nobled as our fronts moved without a lot of coordination during this period between the end of the Sie war and the merger with Ego!.

Merger with EGO! to make EGO404

After Sie's downfall things continued as before, no barb nobling allowed and pressing on targets at all of our borders. However, our council began to look down the road and see that we needed to plan an endgame strategy. Remeber this is from 404's perspective and the way we saw it was that if we merged with either EGO! or with BJ, the resulting tribe would hold the fate of the world in its hands.

Now, without question, our preference was a merge with EGO! for two main reasons. First, we have been allied or tribemembers with the people in EGO! from the beginning of our time on this world so it is only natural that we would want to strengthen and build on that relationship. Second, EGO! liked nuking as much as we did so we knew that our personalities and tactics would mesh and this feeling was only strengthened by the history of well run ops our tribes had coordinated with each other. I put a poll in our leadership forum to decide which direction we should head. The choices were "War BJ and merge EGO!" or "War EGO! and merge BJ". The Council unanimously agreed to the first option and so we contacted EGO!'s leadership.

Apparently the same thought had occurred to several people in EGO!'s leadership and they were receptive. Our one stipulation to the merger was a barb nobling ban, which turned out was not much of a condition since EGO!'s leadership were in the process of implementing one anyway. The merge, as we know, went nearly flawlessly and 404 disbanded on July 13, 2011. As we expected the merge resulted in a tribe which contained all of World 1's heavy hitters and which will win World 1.

404 Legacy

404 had a short but active existence in W1. We had 3685 village captures which equates to 26.7 villages taken per day, 9 wars won and none lost, 4 of the top 20 in points, 7 of the top 20 in ODA. Here are 404's surviving members in EGO404:

harol21
bertyboy07
BaneSmasher
Flatline Fetish
Sir Edward
Magicmerlin22
rwhite777
merlin-the-great
sdoncaster
King James II
afb52bs
davehole
Nowen
Sona
LiamRiley
Lyrec
YDROXOOS
Firehorse
Rhys Michael
Uzzi
Mashman
vrgl.vrgl
landstuhl
spit demon69
MSUDude111
bayoubengals

Well... did you get to the end?
As said several things can influence the existence of a tribe. One event that had a severe influence was the start of US3. The smashnasty had said he wanted one last world to start from start-up. The effect was big: several old Smash members decided to quit US1. ~AD~ had several accounts to internal and find new players for some of the accounts. Just like co-players you can be lucky or find out you better kick him.

DeletedUser1180

Sometimes I make use of the opportunities. Did Bayoubengals tell you part of 404 and smash history. In this [thread=3608]playerjournal[/thread] you find more on the smash part - items 2, 3 and 4. Thanks Or-el.

DeletedUser1180

YES!

There is [thread=3909]news![/thread] Aliyah announced that US1 will be closed for new registrations as of Monday November 7th 2011.

Finally! So by January 7th all players can be attacked on US1 and are no longer protected because or the 1:20 rule. We can get rid of the red rim edge around the world.

Next question that was raised in Ego404 and S.S: when will we get cheaper nobles? Most players have plenty of nukes but lack in nobles: it is hard work to keep the coins minting.

For how the world is progressing have a look at the map
We have no doubt on who will win the world. And as long as the players aren't bored by the game they will continue. Sometimes we even encouter players that do fight back :eek:
We love them for keeping this game interesting :truelove:

DeletedUser1180

It is happening: S.S is merging into Ego404
Now the world is closed to new members we found the time has come to have our faithfull ally under the same roof. The tribal house can fit 120 and now we all can live there.
And the world is our playground. :truelove:

DeletedUser1180

The merge is complete: Ego404 now has 108 accounts. 120 is the max for a tribe on US1.
109 tribes left now on US1, including four with zero villages.
Todays top 20:

1 Ego404 172.035.726 257.101.958 108 2.380.574 26413 9.734
2 Raven 39.460.797 43.826.980 101 433.930 4975 8.809
3 BoT 28.965.749 28.965.749 40 724.144 3252 8.907
4 *SD* 17.940.454 17.940.454 13 1.380.035 1887 9.507
5 -M- 11.764.074 11.764.074 11 1.069.461 1308 8.994
6 D-K-H 10.488.444 10.488.444 12 874.037 1123 9.340
7 OMG!!! 9.772.491 9.772.491 19 514.342 1037 9.424
8 BJ 3.057.288 3.057.288 3 1.019.096 307 9.959
9 GOGOGO 2.941.264 2.941.264 2 1.470.632 295 9.970
10 F.T.W. 2.305.488 2.305.488 2 1.152.744 254 9.077
11 SHNA 1.961.759 1.961.759 1 1.961.759 215 9.124
12 BG 1.365.027 1.365.027 1 1.365.027 154 8.864
13 Smoke 1.336.288 1.336.288 1 1.336.288 145 9.216
14 ENERGI 1.110.825 1.110.825 1 1.110.825 128 8.678
15 J.F.F 954.364 954.364 5 190.873 133 7.176
16 SPQR 812.263 812.263 2 406.132 95 8.550
17 REVOLT 707.744 707.744 1 707.744 75 9.437
18 Hä??? 683.308 683.308 1 683.308 69 9.903
19 ~DNA~ 649.224 649.224 27 24.045 117 5.549
20 NERDS 490.299 490.299 3 163.433 75 6.537

As you can see BJ, our latest big opponent, has only 3 members left. The new nr.2 is Raven, almost as many accounts but only 1/5 in seize. A significant part of their members are located in the rim and do not have many villages.

Since it is no longer possible to enter US1 as a new player the player count is dropping. 916 players are officially in the game but if we leave out the players with zero villages we end just below 900 players: 899
Because of the 1:20 rule for the first two months some of the smaller players are safe for now but as from January 7th all players can be attacked.

Will we be able to end this world before it reaches its second birthday?
28th of May 2010 was the start of US1. Some say it is possible.

DeletedUser1180

Time to vote

As was said by [user]Aliyah[/user] in this [thread=65948] item[/thread] today a vote will be held for cheaper coins. If enough voters are in favor that could speed up things a lot.

Today the number of players is down to 690 on US1 of which 674 still have villages.
Tribes are down to 88 of which this is an interesting one:
88 SHNA 0 0 1 0 210 0
Seems Shimon HaNasi. hit delete, leaving 210 villages to go barb. :rolleyes:
At this time only Raven and BoT have some mass left to fight back, and some players do. :truelove:

That brings me to another fact worth mentioning. Usually Ego404 declares on other tribes. But today one litlle player had the guts to declare on us! :eek:
So Dishonesty of the tribe xKoS you got yourself mentioned in our tribe journal. :cool:

DeletedUser1180

And there it is:

Tribal Wars team on 21.12. at 04:20
The poll is complete and now your world has half price coins.

Best Regards,

Tribalwars .US Team.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
This was the result of:
As the world progresses the time has arrived to choose whether or not you would like half price coins.
yes 205 83.67%

no 40 16.33%

Votes cast: 245

615 people still have a village and could have voted.
So Gdubya you should have announced more actively in Raven to have voted for no :p

Besides half coins somethings else does show we are in endgame. Look at this top 20 tribes:
Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 Ego404 182.027.094 257.673.267 99 2.602.760 26388 9.765
2 Raven 59.414.046 67.025.580 106 632.317 7317 9.160
3 BoT 32.316.693 32.316.693 39 828.633 3661 8.827
4 D-K-H 11.678.503 11.678.503 11 1.061.682 1253 9.320
5 OMG!!! 7.176.780 7.176.780 12 598.065 751 9.556
6 *SD* 6.049.577 6.049.577 5 1.209.915 630 9.603
7 F.T.W. 2.708.908 2.708.908 2 1.354.454 300 9.030
8 RF+++ 2.336.404 2.336.404 1 2.336.404 233 10.027
9 BG 1.346.871 1.346.871 1 1.346.871 152 8.861
10 GOGOGO 1.215.678 1.215.678 1 1.215.678 118 10.302
11 -M- 841.013 841.013 2 420.507 92 9.141
12 J.F.F 824.567 824.567 3 274.856 148 5.571
13 SPQR 713.765 713.765 2 356.883 83 8.600
14 ENERGI 651.636 651.636 1 651.636 81 8.045
15 NERDS 638.714 638.714 3 212.905 91 7.019
16 ITB 637.525 637.525 1 637.525 71 8.979
17 REVOLT 635.911 635.911 1 635.911 68 9.352
18 KingS 501.757 501.757 7 71.680 61 8.226
19 ~DNA~ 404.232 404.232 26 15.547 79 5.117
20 B.E 246.156 246.156 4 61.539 37 6.653
Yes: most tribes consist of only a few members. Still 82 tribes left.

And some of those players have no idea of what they are up against. :eek:
Our rank 1 player on US1 - 8,8 mln points and counting - almost from start up, Chris2218 got some nice mail.

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 16:24
Mtzlplk is attacking me. I dont know why. But he's much stronger than me. I have fears he may be nobling me.

chris2218 on 19.12. at 16:30
Who is attacking you?

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 16:34
Mtzlplk. He's nearby me. he's got 9 villages.

chris2218 on 19.12. at 16:36
Okie, I will make sure he dies. But you have to do me a favor. I want you to delete your w1 account and start a new one on w5...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 16:36
? that's an odd request...

chris2218 on 19.12. at 16:39
Well, not really. We have the world closed already and we are trying to get it over with fast. There is no way you could expand anyways. I also am on w5. I am ......... there. So you will have a much better game there...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 16:41
umm... Sry, but I dont really like quitting. especially when I've gotten so far on my village.

chris2218 on 19.12. at 16:42
That is fine as well. Rhys Michael will take your friend and you out anyways soon. I was just trying to be kind since you approached me...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 16:44
!!! Oh my goodness! i'm about to be under attack!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

chris2218 on 19.12. at 16:46
and you have not gotten very far with your village, you have missed a good chance to play and learn with very skilled players...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 16:47
I'm going there, I'm just Shocked that Someone THAT strong is targeting ME!

chris2218 on 19.12. at 16:48
He is not strong...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 16:49
1.644.632 points, and he's not strong?! I'm so close to getting an Acadamy! Im freaking out here!!!

chris2218 on 19.12. at 16:51
It doesnt matter if you get academy. Plus you are still a long ways from it anyways...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 16:51
1 level of smithy, and constructing it.

chris2218 on 19.12. at 16:53
Its not the point to build it. You do not have the troops to noble anyone yet. I can pretty much tell that by your low level of points. For instance, I just built my academy on w5, I have 3200 points+...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 16:56
I'm in world 5 now, and I've got a warehouse with 22177 at full capacity. how far is that from it?

chris2218 on 19.12. at 17:05
your not active enough to play this game...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 17:05
?!?!?!? What?

chris2218 on 19.12. at 17:07
I have examined your user file. You are a new player who is not active enough to play the game. This game takes some serious dedication if you wanna succeed in it...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 17:08
I just got on that world around 5 minutes ago!

chris2218 on 19.12. at 17:10
ahh, that is why its not there. Did you delete w1?

chris2218 on 19.12. at 17:11
or i mean are you gonna?

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 17:12
no. I'm not a quitter. I'm terribly sorry. And even if I did, I wouldn't be seeing these messages. They're on this world. I feel like the apocalypse is coming and I'm arguing with someone over what to do.

chris2218 on 19.12. at 17:15
LOL, you are pretty funny. It does not matter anyways...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 17:16
... I have to warn you. Im a hothead, and I mean buisiness.

chris2218 on 19.12. at 17:17
I am warned, and you will be receiving attacks just about now...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 17:18
And I have a few.... Indirect attacks. Call yours off, And i'll cancel telling the top 5 tribes (except yours) and a few more members about your... rampage.

chris2218 on 19.12. at 17:21
LOL, you gotta be kidding me. Who do you think is nobling every tribe left in the world...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 17:21
Heh. I dont lie. And when it comes down to this, I don't joke. Expect a few enemies.

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 17:23
Done.

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 17:23
gonna send out a little more, too. They all say "egoist is attacking, tell everyone."

chris2218 on 19.12. at 17:23
Dude, we have declared on every single tribe left in the world. We are actively nobling them all now. You have no choice but to watch the hammer fall...

dragontamerx on 19.12. at 17:24
And you better watch it.

chris2218 on 19.12. at 17:25
or what?

Don't you just love them :truelove:

DeletedUser1180

Holiday season

First of all: Merry Christmas to all of the TW players of the US worlds.

So we can all enjoy the attack break. But not being able to attack gives some of our addicts some time for others stuff. A discussion was started in Ego404 on what to do if we achieve 80% world domination.
What.... you think that will take some time? Not if you know we already have 78%.

Up till now most reactions go for full world domination. And one even had a moment of creativity making our goals for the new year very visible. Bayoubengals thank you for this:

pizap.com13247373933291.jpg

DeletedUser1180

Happy Valentines day every one
:truelove:

Has anything been happening on US1?
Well only the usual stuff: Ego404 keeps chasing players.

And: we did have a vote for 1/3 priced nobles end of January: 99 players in favour and 15 against.

Player accounts 376, and accounts with villages: 354
Number of tribes left 47, even some with 0 points.
Tribes with more than 1.000.000 points:
1 Ego404 214.803.077 274.501.010 84 3.267.869 27988 9.808
2 Raven 57.714.711 63.778.321 92 693.243 7245 8.803
3 BoT 14.022.594 14.022.594 17 824.858 1644 8.530
4 D-K-H 9.441.272 9.441.272 6 1.573.545 1024 9.220
5 Lonely 3.281.083 3.281.083 1 3.281.083 337 9.736
6 SFP 2.768.843 2.768.843 1 2.768.843 282 9.819
7 *SD* 1.571.922 1.571.922 3 523.974 173 9.086

So we still have some villages to go for and some even fight back :eek:
And yes also our tribe has to deal with RL issues, causing players to stop playing even if the end is not that far away. :(
But our players make it easier for others to quit playing, sometimes a little mail is used to show them their choices:

OPTION C today at 12:15[/u]
Good Aftermorning/Pre-evening/Sub or Post Midnight to you,

As you can see I have started sending attacks at you. Please do not take this personally as I do not know who you are or anything about you with the exception of the fact that you have villages that are marked in red on my map. It is my sincerest hope that this mail finds you well. The reason for my attacks is simple, your villages are incapable of defecting from your account to mine, so therefore, I have to take them from you. As I see it you have but 3 options:

Option A: Feebly try to defend your villages, and of course, fail in this attempt. This is really through no fault of your own. You are simply too small and have too few allies to defend effectively against me and my allies.

Option B: Clear your villages out, paving the road for my nobles to come in and seize them from you. You will find that doing this will create a fair amount of free time for you to either play another world or do something else with your time.

Option C: Delete your account. Accept the grim fate the has befallen you and just end it yourself.

Now, each of these options has merit and frankly I don't really care which you choose. You might assume I have a particular affinity toward Option C, given my name, and with that you would be right. But, I will happily go down any of the three paths laid before you. The time has come to choose. I wish you well in your future endeavors. World 5 is running along briskly and I am sure World 6 will be announced at some point.

Sincerely,

The best option,

Option C

Now who could possibly resist such a mail? ;)

DeletedUser1180

A world in endgame... that must be pretty boring..... NOT :D

Chris2218 has been nr.1 as long as I can remember. But not anymore....
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 Click Here To Win Ego404 13.231.420 1285 10297
2 chris2218 Ego404 13.226.509 1279 10341
3 Bo57 Ego404 12.671.817 1113 11385
4 alu pigus Ego404 12.231.199 1099 11129
5 bayoubengals Ego404 10.147.150 1047 9692
Congratz Ed! Even if you know it wont last:
Click Here To Win said:
Rofl, I very much doubt it will last the weekend.
:p

And to gain points it is required to noble villages. We do still have the rule: 'no barb-nobling'. Even though that is not always easy to keep up. We all have seen players hit delete when they saw nukes and nobles heading their way. Even the big ones do it: Muuh to name one.
Other non-ego404 members think the Chris2218 players are dictators and that is why people leave ego404. Well most of the time people are kicked because they have been inactive or under AS too long. Yes there is Real Life too and sometimes you have to choose.
The player who had been playing Muuh for almost a year no longer had time and set the account to delete. But than the original player came back after so long, but did not want to join tribe actions. This is not acceptable for us. On March 10 he was dismissed with 5,5 mln points. On March 21 he no longer showed on the map: he deleted with only 1,2 mln points left. :stat:

What else has been happening?
Tribal Wars team on 22.03. at 21:39
As announced the world has fallen below 300 players.

Therefore morale and noble restarts have been disabled.

Good Luck!

Regards,

Tribalwars Team .US
:D It sure helps us to finish the small players faster. A lot of our members have pressing RL stuff (exams) and want to end US1 fast - and not be beaten by US3..... ;)

Thats it? No :rolleyes:
As you can see I won the tribemate of the year competition and I am proud of it. But there were three runners-up that got the title "Highly Commended Tribemate 2011":
Dryke
Black Mamba 1918
Footloose

To have my fellow tribemembers Dryke and Footloose up there too tells you something about Ego404: we do care about the people playing TW and try to have fun together.

So lets have fun, not only in TW but also RL. :cool:

DeletedUser1180

News from US1

The tribe S.D was defeated on April 23th 2012. Silver Dragon no longer exist. They have been our opponent from the start almost 2 years ago. Known to us as the tribe that only nobled barbies and did not know what churches where usefull for. Of course the ones that stayed till the end did learn a bit but still a long time the main reason they were still alive was NOBLING BARBS :eek:

Some numbers
218 player accounts but only 156 with more than 0 points.
Tribes left: only 16

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 Ego404 303.921.282 366.466.647 76 4.821.930 37048 9.892
2 Raven 17.185.200 17.188.397 42 409.248 2091 8.220
3 D-K-H 3.251.570 3.251.570 6 541.928 437 7.441
4 WE4 407.908 407.908 1 407.908 53 7.696
5 Fightm 340.756 340.756 1 340.756 38 8.967
6 211212 165.895 165.895 5 33.179 28 5.925
7 MEDOS 124.062 124.062 1 124.062 22 5.639
8 F.T.W. 6.660 6.660 1 6.660 0 0
9 U.S.A 6.197 6.197 1 6.197 2 3.099
10 BoT 5.750 5.750 1 5.750 1 5.750
11 AC 2.666 2.666 2 1.333 2 1.333
12 Soc 1.090 1.090 1 1.090 0 0
13 U.S.A. 977 977 1 977 1 977
14 FOA 150 150 1 150 1 150
15 tt 36 36 1 36 1 36
16 SHNA 0 0 1 0 210 0

Ego404 owns 37049 villages from the playerowned 39929 so only 2880 villages left to conquer.
Of course it does help that in the past few days, troad deleted. troad was a 2.4mil player in Raven, and that's a HUGE leap forward for us to win this world. :D

Still some of our opponents find it an honour to fight back. Crazy Nobby is one of them. ;)
From the last 7 days
Rank Player Conquered Villages
1 King James II 59
2 davehole 50
3 chris2218 46
4 Crazy Nobby 45
5 symbols 44
6 Click Here To Win 42
7 Dryke 41
8 Pittiplatsch 41
9 jbird152 38
10 markestes37 37
11 Sona 37
12 merlin-the-great 36
13 El Lifford 35
14 Zebulon 34
15 sdoncaster 33
16 Ridick4 32
17 Firehorse 32
18 Mc Beth 28
19 BaneSmasher 28
20 nelson210 25

Some people may think that to be in the winning tribe we all must be using premium points or all have co-players. Some accounts do have co-players but still a lot are played by just one person. And what is even to respected more several play without premium most of the time, only the free premium is used when under attack.
Most time consuming when playing without PP is the minting :( Also recruiting when you are attacking... checking all your villages. And on the map you don't see which villages are claimed so it takes more time to find out that. And finding where your nobles are located can be time consuming too.
So respect to McBeth, Ransack the Elder, SCJC1, Chief Warrior, Mashman, Zekers, Jmen900, Nelson210, bmx4life, Brad the Warlord, Jaxsom and maybe a few more that did not tell. Some have as many as 400 or 500 villages. :truelove:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1180

Today 2 years and 13 days after US1 opened the last village will be conquered.

Although even now nobles do not always do what they should do:

Attacker: Long
Origin: - - Pro *E.A* (169|507) K51

Defender: RavenBlack
Destination: Raven Forever (139|494) K41

Loyalty: Dropped from 29 to 1

So RavenBlack has a few more hours left. As Mashman said in another [thread=4801]forumitem[/thread] he has been around a long time too.

So not much is happening? Wrong. Ego404 has a bunch of people that do speak their mind and sometimes it gets heated. So King James II and Long had a quarrel which let into Chris2218 kicking one of them. He is invited back already and things will work out.
When the merger with SieAQ failed it was because we could not speak our mind and argue, but like a phoenix we emerged stronger.

Some are hotheaded though. When Jbird152 found out Crazy Nobby was stacked he got in an attack frenzy: all those red dots were just too much for him and he could not let him stay as the last player to be nobled on us1. He even said someone in our tribe must have been stacking him. After the village was taken still hundreds of clears were coming in.

O and those who have watched us closely have noticed the drop of a high ranked ex-member. Alu Pigus who had even been on rank 3 was kicked. It took us 28 days to make him loose 13,8 mln points.
What Alu Pigus and Muuh had in common - besides being big - was that they were in the game only for themselves.

And now some numbers. What did some of the players achieve? And now not only the big boys on top have the awards....

MOST VILLAGES CONQUERED LAST 28 DAYS
From the last 28 daysRank Player Conquered Villages
1 Ridick4 237
2 OPTION C 204
3 jbird152 197
4 Long 183
5 chris2218 159
6 El Lifford 147
7 Zebulon 147
8 Click Here To Win 146
9 BaneSmasher 141
10 Pittiplatsch 138
11 Dryke 137
12 Lyrec 136
13 symbols 134
14 King James II 128
15 merlin-the-great 126
16 dainlord 125
17 markestes37 119
18 vrgl.vrgl 106
19 harol21 99
20 SCJC1 97

AWARDS
from markestes37
Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 02.04.2012 (1.340.739 units)!

Most times 'Attacker of the day': 67 - chris2218

from chris2218
Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 24.01.2011 (4.781 villages)!

Most times Plunderer of the day: 152 - Click Here To Win (CHTW)

from Dryke
You plundered the most resources in this world on 11.05.2012 (165.071.898 resources)!

Most times Looter of the day: 153 CHTW

from Ridick4
Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world on 09.05.2012 (28 villages)!

Most times Great power of the day: 14 Ridick4

from chris2218
Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 23.01.2012 (843.819 units)!

Most times Defender of the day: 15 - Option C

from chris2218
Brothers in Arms (Gold - Level 4)
You have been a member of your tribe for 403 days!
Which is logical because he started this tribe after the merger with SieAQ failed.

from chris2218
Conquest (Gold - Level 4)
You already conquered 1.696 villages!

from Bo57 and Merlin-the-great
Continent scorer (Gold - Level 4)
You have made it into the top 1 of a continent!
Both in 4 continents

from dainlord
Death of a hero (Gold - Level 4)
While supporting other villages, 575.542 of your units died an honorable death!

from click here to win:
Demolisher (Gold - Level 4)
You have destroyed 122.053 building levels so far.

from chris2218
Leader (Gold - Level 4)
You have defeated 203.509.046 enemy units so far.

from bayoubengals
Market Guru (Gold - Level 4)
You traded resources using your market 16.850 times so far!

from sdoncaster
Master of the Battlefield (Gold - Level 4)
You have already completely destroyed 7001 hostile armies!

from markestes37
Nobles Faith (Gold - Level 4)
You have defeated 1,344 enemy units so far.

from chris2218
Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)
You have already plundered other villages 205.458 times!

from SCJC1
Reliable Commander (Gold - Level 4)
You have supported other players in battle 8.374 times

from chris2218
Robber (Gold - Level 4)
You have already looted 6.674.464.855 resources!

from chris2218
Score champion (Gold - Level 4)
You have already reached 18.047.276 points!

from chris2218
Scout Hunter (Gold - Level 4)
You have fought off 534 scouting attacks.

from bayoubengals
Self-attack (Gold - Level 4)
You have attacked yourself and lost more than 26.251 units in a battle!

from chris2218
Successful noble claims (Gold - Level 4)
You already conquered 1.380 claimed villages!

from chris2218 and Click here to win
Top scorer (Gold - Level 4)
You have made it into the top 1 in this world!

from sdoncaster
Wallbreaker (Gold - Level 4)
You have already destroyed 75,192 wall levels!

from chris2218
Wealth comes in gold (Gold - Level 4)
You minted 1.337.851 gold coins!

from chris2218
Beloved Friend (Silver - Level 3)
You have made a total of 67 friendships!

from Pittiplatsch
The Warlord (Gold - Level 4)
You have attacked 314 different players!

AND OUR INTERNAL NAMES AND POSITIONS :D
Name Rank Points Global rank Villages
chris2218 (bashmonster!) 1 18.064.534 1 1601
Click Here To Win (Propaganda&Spam Noob :D) 2 17.455.093 2 1635
Bo57 (Chief of the C.F.C.A.D.) 3 14.652.643 3 1266
Long 4 14.568.230 4 1261
Pittiplatsch 5 12.611.280 5 1174
markestes37 6 11.531.716 6 1218
Dryke (Chief Talks-Too-Much) 7 11.325.977 7 1240
BaneSmasher (Dave's Minion) 8 11.103.109 8 1167
bayoubengals 9 10.883.110 9 1125
El Lifford 10 10.808.017 10 1110
sdoncaster (Storm Rider) 11 10.781.090 11 1111
merlin-the-great 12 9.879.577 12 990
jbird152 (Raven Morale Officer) 13 9.868.192 13 1018
King James II (Nukin' on Heaven's Door) 14 9.813.871 14 1019
OPTION C (Big Poppa!) 15 9.728.229 15 938
symbols (nonsense specialist) 16 9.455.056 16 996
Sona 17 9.350.690 17 882
davehole (Mr. Happy Ending) 18 9.261.025 18 938
Ridick4 (Mediator-Spam Assassin) 19 8.970.259 19 870
Sir Edward (Organ Donor) 20 8.076.625 20 754
vrgl.vrgl 21 7.822.361 21 759
YDROXOOS (KING OF CAPS) 22 7.795.011 22 832
dudu02 23 6.443.303 23 601
orcrist (Nuke master) 24 5.999.057 24 597
Zebulon (Nuke Padwan) 25 5.961.127 25 619
harol21 (klk) 26 5.940.086 26 574
tribesMN 27 5.829.479 27 602
SCJC1 28 5.780.680 28 577
championcyclones 29 5.213.388 29 519
Ransack The Elder 30 5.152.668 30 574
Firehorse 31 5.110.291 31 582
Matifu 32 5.086.231 32 479
Night 33 4.988.619 33 511
HunWarrior93 (AnimalDub) 34 4.943.686 34 466
dainlord 35 4.931.947 35 512
Loni01 (The Eagle) 36 4.732.004 36 415
Mc Beth 37 4.529.142 37 481
nexx02 38 4.468.092 38 471
The SmashNasty (Always Grumpy) 39 4.131.882 39 430
Lyrec 40 4.077.144 40 402
Starseed 41 3.849.129 41 427
schmuddelpoo (Noob?) 42 3.421.414 42 340
alexanderja 43 3.322.400 43 335
Mensh 44 3.244.739 44 347
LiamRiley (Captain Complains Alot!) 45 2.899.394 45 346
Crnjo (Nuke Magnet and Mod) 46 2.620.702 46 262
Jaxsom 47 2.606.097 47 276
todsmith1977 48 2.418.970 48 264
dr Lidler 49 2.377.441 49 245
Rhys Michael (Probie!) 50 2.346.527 50 236
Mashman (Ze Rules) 51 2.247.639 51 264
Nowen 52 1.988.166 52 220
Dawgz 53 1.969.772 53 209
Zekers 54 1.919.819 54 199
Chief Warrior 55 1.890.271 55 242
Calibob 56 1.813.790 56 190
Jmen900 57 1.745.831 57 178
Enemyfighter 58 1.723.838 58 172
Persius 59 1.551.378 59 157
NRY77us 60 1.525.312 60 137
xcube99x 61 1.384.393 61 144
BRAD THE WAR LORD 62 1.340.296 62 156
nelson210 63 1.300.955 63 128
Sir Tanly (Hates albinos!) 64 1.236.300 64 121
afb52bs 65 1.190.777 65 121
JakeGangster (Movin' on up :)) 66 1.022.101 66 126
Rae77 67 986.107 67 98
aprillovescats (Spam Queen) 68 897.230 68 92
rwhite777 (Agent 99) 69 851.472 69 87
bmx4life 70 749.492 70 83
Holyviking171 (Just this guy, you know?) 71 714.861 71 69
Aquiteus (Future Duke of Raven :D) 72 359.172 72 34

DeletedUser1180

For some this was the last world they played TW. Time to move on and have room for other things in RL. Others already are active on other worlds and some will take a well deserved break.
So this our goodbye to each other. Alliyah can close US1.

Farewell Ego404
chris2218 on 26.05.2012 at 18:49
Congratulations to all of you Egoist!,

I just wanted to say some things before the world ends. I am proud to of have had the chance to help lead this tribe to victory. It was alot of hardwork in the beginning but with the right team in place anything can be achieved. I believe everyone who is finishing with us can say that they learned much from the time spent here on US1 and some not finishing with us;]... It is a tedious process, this endgame and you have all for the most part contributed in your own way to the goals set forth. I will not put anyones efforts above the rest but you all know what you did to help out the tribe.

I know alot of you will be looking for new worlds to play with your friends you have made here and other worlds that will finish. Some will quit playing, some will just drift off alone and set roots in other places. Others, will try to rally and keep the feeling we had here alive. That will not work and it will not be the same. That is a good thing, it is best to just take your knowledge and expand your network of players you can count on. I am only speaking from experience as this was not my first dominated victory in this game.

Finally, I would like to wish you all the best in real life. Many of us will never speak again so you should say what your feeling now. I have made many friends here and gained respect for many players. I truly am pleased to have met many of you. We were not the best tribe ever to win a world in TW but we were the best here on W1!

So I raise my horn to you all!!! Let's enjoy ourselves as we finish our victory of W1!!!

As always, Love your Ego404,
Your Brob;]...

Lyrec on 26.05.2012 at 21:11
Ladies and Gentlemen,
It has been a pleasure to serve in this great tribe and to get to know some of you all too little, unfortunately before I quit W2, most of my time was spent there and not nearly enough here. However once I quit W2, my time was devoted here, and I tell you now, the move from the far eastern side of this world to the far west was a p.i.t.a. :) But I am glad I took the time to do it and was able to help the tribe to end the world all the faster for having made the move to the west.
Regards to you all, hope to see you all again somewhere else, a few of you are on W6, I look forward to playing with you all again whether it be as tribesmates,allies, or enemies.
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be here.
Dave

Mashman on 26.05.2012 at 21:58
Great job guys! I'll miss you all, even those of you I hate (some know who I hate, some may know I hate them o_O )

lol jk jk you're all awesome!

I hope to play with at least some of you again. If anybody gets bored, you can sure as hell coplay me... Ze can tell you I'm a lazy son of a bitch when it comes to farming =P

Thanks for all who helped me be here today.

-Chris

Ransack The Elder on 26.05.2012 at 22:33
Yup, its been a blast!
Hope to see you all again on a different world.

Troy-

The SmashNasty on 26.05.2012 at 23:20
I'm not one for long goodbyes, but it's been fun and I'm glad to have been a part of the tribe. I may be an *******, but I do like the tribe.

nelson210 on 27.05.2012 at 00:47
i'll miss this tribe, it was a bumpy ride to get here but im glad i made it! =D

Dryke on 27.05.2012 at 03:11
The SmashNasty wrote:
I'm not one for long goodbyes, but it's been fun and I'm glad to have been a part of the tribe. I may be a pain, but I do like the tribe.

You're a pain to our enemies, which is actively encouraged :)

I've had a great time here - it was an unforgettable experience - in fact, Brob is going to have a hard time forgetting me too because I plan to harass him as a co for as long as he'll have me :)

Great memories and no regrets, folks; to everyone who is here with us at the end, congratulations and well done :)

Troy

Zekers on 27.05.2012 at 09:56
Thanks to everyone for working together....it is my final tribal wars as it takes up far to much time...lol My real life needs me and I need my real life. SS aand EGO are far the best tribes I have ever been on. Here's to victory!!!

Crnjo on 27.05.2012 at 10:13
This was great world, great tribe with great leadership and I love you all :)

HunWarrior93 on 27.05.2012 at 11:47
sniff*,sniff*

I still remember when i had only 1 vill at the start and i wouldn't thought that i could make it to the end. I want to thank the leaders for their trust, support and effort in this game and tribe mates who fought for each other on the battlefield.This is the best tribe ever that i have seen and played in!! I wish the best to everyone in game and in RL!In the future i hope we can talk or even play together again on another world! ;)
and i want to apologize to those players who i had village problems with sometimes i had claustrophobia when people come close to me :D
RgzD HunW.

Pittiplatsch on 27.05.2012 at 15:20
Thank You for all the time here in our good tribe.
Thank You Vivian, You give me the chance here !!!!!
I wish You good times in Your real life !

Cathy, the little wild duck

bayoubengals on 27.05.2012 at 16:56

Good work everyone, it has been a pleasure being here and winning this world the right way, by keeping the war in tribal wars :)

Loni01 on 27.05.2012 at 17:30
Good job everyone for being in this end. I am very happy to be here with you and is a pleasure to be here with you. I also thank the leaders for the great job of sending this great tribe in this winning end. I hope that we will be in touch. Also I hope that everyone that is on skype will keep the contact. I really am sad that this world ended because I found here a family :( . I found really wonderful persons. I really want to keep the contacts with you. Also I want to say to you that you must keep doing like this also in your real life. I hope that you will be great winners in RL and I wish to you all the best. Thank you everyone for this 2 years you gave in my life.

GOODBYE :(

El Lifford on 27.05.2012 at 17:31
Nice job everyone!
It's been a pleasure playing with you all and working together to finally finish a world = )
I wish you all the best in your future endeavours and hopefully we can meet up again in TW-Land sometime.

Thanks for all the fun the past couple of years!
Dave

LiamRiley on 27.05.2012 at 17:45
Thanks to those who were in TBH and those that allowed us to merge with them in 404. That was when the game really got fun.

Other than that, hope to see some of you again.
Davehole
Bayoubengals
Rhys Michael
Lyrec
Sdoncaster
I believe the rest I worked with are gone these days. Congrats to everyone.

Lyrec on 27.05.2012 at 18:52
We are the champions, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.... OF THE WORLD!!!
A fitting song.

davehole on 27.05.2012 at 20:15
Tribmates, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war....at times. We've fought bravely, proudly for our tribe. We're a special group....like the kids on the short bus. We've found in one another a bond, that exists only in Tribal Wars among combatants or in prison.... at least that's what Sdong said. We've shared stacked villages, Pallys, resources and awkward jokes. We've seen dead nukes, sniped noble trains and suffered destroyed smithys together. I'm proud to have played with each and every one of you.?!*? You all deserve long and happy lives never playin this friggin game again.

Good luck out there.

tribesMN on 27.05.2012 at 21:21
Good luck folks. It was fun.

Calibob on 28.05.2012 at 03:50
It has been one hell of a great ride..

I just want to thank all of my old S.S mates for helping make us as united and tight-knit as any tribe I could imagine. We took a small tribe ripping apart at the seams, and transformed it, through long hard work, into a family. A family that fought like pit bulls.

I also want to thank those incredible individuals that despite many opportunities to do otherwise, ALWAYS kept their word and are the most trustworthy people I've played any game with. We let the fate of our tribe lay in that trust with you, and you proved us to be wise..

Dryke & El Lifford

And of course, thanks to all of the excellent leaders and fighters of Ego and 404, who made the merge so successful.

We've had great times on this world everyone. I hope to see all of you on another world. Tribemates or not, it doesn't matter. We will always have the respect and friendship forged over all these months and years.

Onward!

Click Here To Win on 28.05.2012 at 07:13
It has been a pleasure learning how to play this games amongst some true greats. As a relative beginner I learnt a lot and reaching second was an achievement that was only attained through belonging to a great group of tribemates, supporting and being supported in turn, this will never be forgotten. Congratulations must go to Chris/moloch for an imperious performance as Duke and No. 1 player in the world by right.

Starseed on 28.05.2012 at 08:31
I will take this victory to all my german worlds and show it on my players profil...http://us1.twmaps.org/c16eac4f7fca271b120fee8a02d24b7d

you can be sure that this "blue planet" looks very interesting to my tribemates on german server... I had to give an interview about "american style of playing"...:p Lol

If ever someone intends to play on a german world look for me over there, playername: Serafina Pekkala
Thanks to all for having the opportunity of being part of this victory, I also learned a lot about playing from you

JakeGangster on 28.05.2012 at 11:35
It has been a pleasure to play with everyone. I feel fortunate to be part of SS then EGO. Way to many people to thank for helping me learn this game - still have a lot more to learn. It's been fun and now I have to figure out to do with all this free time!! Everyone take care and I hope we can play again in the future.

Jake

LiamRiley on 28.05.2012 at 14:47
LiamRiley wrote:
Thanks to those who were in TBH and those that allowed us to merge with them in 404. That was when the game really got fun.

Other than that, hope to see some of you again.

Davehole
Bayoubengals
Rhys Michael
Lyrec
Sdoncaster
I believe the rest I worked with are gone these days. Congrats to everyone.

I forgot KJ II.

I think the 404 vs Ego war would have been fun. Nothing will ever replace the fun I had as part of 404. That was some fun shit with very little maturity. LOL

sdoncaster on 28.05.2012 at 19:41
well that's it, took the last village that I can, nothing close left that isn't being contested. I learned a lot in my first time playing this addictive game. Loved my time with 404, it was a pretty tight unit of players and our OPS were great. Had some difficulty tolerating some of the issues within this bigger tribe, but still learned a lot and there was good support for key OPs and troops whenever needed.

Dave - thanks bud, u made it really fun when needed.
Bane - you supported me early and helped me make a big turn, taught me a few things and still build the heavy nukes,.
Bayou - learned to hit hard and often, you had a great sense of humor and took a lot of abuse well.
Berty - my recruiter, my mentor, alas died off a while ago
Ed - early foe, ended up as a good friend.
KJ II - another early foe who ended up being the mystery man of the week

to all the others, thanks for the support and the fun in the forums. I may not play another world after this, so good luck to you all.

FYI --- Just before the end, I am launching every nuke I have. I will be using the nobling/luck algorithm to randomly selected a player from the top 73. So based on my recent history it will be player "luck minus 25", or player "loyalty 5",

dudu02 today at 03:43
I started this tribe SS world and continued with you in this great tribe. Even if we did not contradictory opinions on the forum too often, I watched with interest our tribal life, displayed here and I was impressed by how to express tribe in the game. So, thank you I played with here. Continued success!

Ridick4 today at 20:18
The SmashNasty wrote:
I'm not one for long goodbyes, but it's been fun and I'm glad to have been a part of the tribe. I may be a pain, but I do like the tribe.

A pain that backed me up in strategic discussions and on morale issues we had in our tribe! Thank you for that Or-el. And yes we were a family tribe with different ways of looking at things but people could say what was on their mind.
It was great playing with experienced and new players in the game, young and old. Fast learners like Nexx02 who did undercover operations for us in the southeast rim. Big shots like Kenny on Chris2218 - as an opponent and as a tribemate. Old veterans like Brob who had already won worlds - he and Kenny are a golden team. Fighters like Bo57 who rather fight for a village than be given one, and was always ready to help. And our true warmonger Jbird152 who managed to get in a frenzy even on the last days of this game. And my co-dukes earlier in the game El Lifford and the noob-duke Dryke - we could take over diplomatics and strategics from each other without much explanation because we had the same feeling about the game and leadership.
I am glad I was not the only woman in this tribe and am proud that together with Pittiplatsch to have ended in the top 20 - representing the average percentage of female players in this game.
Not many of the players I got playing on this world have survived: only Mc Beth. He came back in the game after dealing with RL problems and helping him to restart did pay off. Although Momske/Ramon did get back here a few times and even now is helping out on an account.
I got to know a lot of new people and some I can call my friends. Some like HunWarrior93 can even stand me as co on us3. In here 5 or more tried to co but did not last.
What I will remember most is the combination of people in this tribe that made use of the strong points of the players. Working together so even if players had a big setback in here and in RL they were able to come back if they wanted.
And thank you BaneSmasher for pointing out my role: You played the roll of "glue" very well. Just like a mom!

Most memorable: The merger with Sie-AQ wich failed within a week and made us rise as a phoenix: we were used to be able to say what we was on our mind and that was not the culture in Sie-AQ.
Memorable operations: On Muuh that we broke within three weeks with a well organised operation and now Alu Pigus - who had even been rank 3 - which in 28 days we broke down from 13,8 mln to the last villages to be taken today. What those two had in common: they only played for themselves just within the limits of our rules. Others in Ego404 know that you need tribemates to help each other and have fun in the game. You could say Ego404 does stand for 'Ego not found' ;)
I wish you all the best in RL and if you will continue to play we might meet again IG. Most have me on skype already, some even facebook and on the externals you can find me as Yanna01

Rgdz Viv

BaneSmasher on 29.05.2012 at 21:30
I don't plan on taking up TW again. RL has been put on cruise control and I need to change that. Is there a post TW therapy group I can join to help me lose the weight I've gained in the past 2 years as well as to break the addiction of saying "nuke it" as an answer to every problem?

Beyond some of my grumbling, it was ultimately a good move to join the mighty Ego! with the tenacious 404; and then later the resilient and determined members of SS. For this union, we all have to thank chris2218 and bayoubengals; and Calibob as well.

Ironically, I knew some of my enemies better than I knew some of my tribemates. No worries, that is a testiment to the strength each of us maintained individually; which I feel was a major reason for our success.

I did get to work with alot of you though (in one way or another -shhh) but there are a few of you who made this game worth playing on a daily basis. You know who you are and I won't glorify you by BB coding your name here. Which by the way I will not miss at all.

Take it easy friends.

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.

May there be suds forever in your pint glass,
and just as much whiskey in the jar!

Bain sult as do shaol! Enjoy your life!

Yours,
Bane

harol21 on 30.05.2012 at 10:23
For me all start 10th October 2010 first time i ever play this game, dint know nothing about the game, when some one call bayou with his vill call GO SAINT GO TIGERS! start farming me, so i ask him can you give me a chance to drink a beer with you, and there start my mentor in this game, shortly berty start a tribe call 404 and convince bayou to live magix and bayou took me with him and then both of them start teaching me the game.

I like tho say thanks to everyone, in special those 404 member that are not longer playing the game and those like Sir Edward, King James, Sdon, rwhite777 and Dave that we want to noble first and then became great teammates plus all of the ego404 that were loyal.

Like Brob said; Love your EGO404, and hope to see you in another world soon.

Thanks

symbols on 30.05.2012 at 10:50
This is the first time I've ever played an online game. When I started I thought 500 axe and 500 spears was a good nuke. I learned shortly after our first op that didn't work so well.

Anyhow, its been a great experience and I'll always remember these days. It was an honor working with ya'll and thank you for the friendships and memories. I wish all of you the best of luck in RL!

Bo57 on 30.05.2012 at 11:07
@ first my best recovery wishes to the original Bo57!!!

about me (caipi): i started this world at the beginning as bumbumbam, neighbour of dryke :) unfortunately i had not enough time to play this world serious :( so dryke conquers my villages..
in a later time i came back for a few weeks as a co player at the dryke acc and now to play the bo57 acc..

special thanks to viv and troy! i´m really proud and grateful to get the chance and be a part of the final end!

i wish you all the best in RL and take care

SCJC1 on 30.05.2012 at 11:17
Wish you all the best in RL and hope we can play together on another world, it was fun to play with u guys, even if i did not have the time to play at 100 % because of work and my German world i play.

See u soon and good luck all

Silvio SCJC1

Pittiplatsch on 30.05.2012 at 11:24

Last best wishes to all !
Thanks for all !
I like You, my good friends !
Cathy

Long on 30.05.2012 at 11:42
It has been one hell of a journey and I want to thank you all for a lot of fun. Above all else a big thanks to Chris2218 El Lifford Dryke Calibob jbird152 Ridick4 orcrist and especially my co-player kyle.

I look forward to playing along side you all in future worlds.

Holyviking171 on 30.05.2012 at 11:59
It was a good run, and we won!
It's been a real pleasure playing and being friends with all, even though I've gotten extremely less active of late. I'm going to take a break from TW for now, but expect me back and ready to go in World 7. Who knows, maybe we can make EGO #2

vrgl.vrgl on 30.05.2012 at 12:42
Great fight, great tribe.

Thanks to everyone, especially to the ones that made it possible for me to stay in this world and play the vrgl.vrgl account.

I think sooner or later we will meet again.
Maybe under the name i prefer here normally.

Till then...have a good life.

Joschi Hoshi

Persius on 30.05.2012 at 12:51
Im gonna miss this tribe as a whole, and a special shot out to the players I had taken under my wing or had to give a swift kick in the butt to, and watched you become beast in the game even surpassing me as a player. It gave me great pleasure to watch you guys grow and become great players.

To all S.S, 404, Ego I say thank you and goodnight!

YDROXOOS on 30.05.2012 at 13:04

Goodbye to the best team I ever met!!!!!!!!!!
THE KING OF CAPITALS SALUTES YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very proud and honored I played with all of you....!!!!!
Goodbye - WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPTION C on 30.05.2012 at 13:26
Good luck to you all. Thanks!!!

orcrist on 30.05.2012 at 13:39
Well will be not good that we all will not play anymore together :( this is a bad thing :S
We did good job together playing hard and fast to dominate the world :)GOOD JOB GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL :D
I firslty need to thank too much my co-player and my good friend John :) he is a nice person and very good on battles :D I <3 U :p
Than a special thanks is to Dryke.You are a good guy that started here as a noob like me and now we are Pr0 here :p You are ver special on diplomatic :) YOU have done all hard job from ALL here ;) <3
Ridick4 :) VIV <3 you have teached me and told me to much thing that noone here have said :)
Long my bro :D you have helped me from the beggining and we have done together to much OP :D I <3 U ;)
Loni01 well we together have done to much things and cleared SD to much :D with OP ;) defending each other etc... <3 U BRO :)
El Lifford well i can't forget you at all ;) you helped me in every aspect ;) so i dedicate this win for me to you my BRO <3
harol21 we have passes good times here and in w4 :) <3 U :)

<3 YOU ALL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mc Beth on 30.05.2012 at 13:41
Like Ridick4 allready wrote, I was here at the start of this world (Aster3, Celtic, EGO?, but had to step out for a while to manage some RL issues.

When I started over again Ridick4 was the one that kept me on my feet the first weeks so I cold grow, and it paid off. At a certain moment I contacted Calibob and he gave me the oportunity to join SS. From there on I really started growing.
SS was a tribe that felt like a big family. If I sasked for support, I got support, and lots of it. I had a good time overthere.

Then we merged into Ego404 and most stayed the way it was before, but everything was larger. I worked together with lots of people but most of all like to thank Championcyclones, Markestes37, Bo57 and dr Lidler, the ones that were a outstanding help for me. Vivian, I know for sure we will speak again.

To all others, it's been a pleasure being member of this great tribe and working together with you all. Hope to meet again in other worlds.
Last but not least I wish the best to you all in RL.

With Regards,
Greetings, Gerald

aprillovescats on 30.05.2012 at 15:14
I've enjoyed being in this tribe so much. From the first memories of a noob to enjoying knowing how to play and loving to conquer, I've developed so many friendships and love for not only the game, but the people that play.
I will miss all of you, and perhaps I will play another world and see you all in it :)

Love you!
~April

orcrist on 30.05.2012 at 16:05
Ridick4 wrote:
For quote see above....

i want to add on here that viv didnt add us in here im hurt:)~
olti said everything i wanted. its been a great time playing with gret friends like El Lifford who guided me from my second tribe i joined with Dryke next both showing the world there honor and pride in -game and real life id say. two great people!
thank you Ridick4 for the wisdom you have givin me threw this game.. i think without it i might not be here!
Long you are a battle brother never forgottin. if ever i play again i would like you first as my coplayer and everyone listed here.
tribe! this has been the best first world i have had!!!!!!! you all have made this a great time and exp. for myself and coplayer olti. i wish you the best in Real life and hope to see you again*for the ones not mentioned* :)~

regards/bestwishest
John/Orcrist

Ridick4 on 30.05.2012 at 16:35
orcrist wrote:
for quote see above...

:$ just can't mention everyone John... Some strange things happened these two years. Indeed you found out how some people can not separate game from RL and do strange things in order to win.
I guess I played with a couple of hundreds of people in my tribes and only 72 accounts survived in the end. There were a lot of people who had to stop for several reasons. Some may remember the turbulent ending of Celtic with Lucas, when some of us went to Ego? Working together with Matt The Smashnasty. Having Corsleutel as a great planner. Several of the players like USA Patriot and Blackwater that secretly helped us along with Nexx02, before joining S.S
We will keep in touch, some other world, skype or FB :)

nexx02 on 30.05.2012 at 16:47
Farewell ego404,

It was such a good world very intense at moments.
but the truth is we all worked hard in our own way to get here,

And ea player here can clap their selfs on the shoulder.

If it is 1 thing i learned it is not easy to win a world.

SO i respect ea individual here for fighting with such passion
and leave all those 1000's players behind us that we all defeated together.
You all been great we go out with a big bang :D
A banged up world 1
Stinking of our ego's hahaha.

My personal thanks go out to.
openfire1 he may not be here anymore,,,,
But i must thank him without him i would have never even joined Celtic.
or survived w1 in the first place.

ridick4 for keepin a hand above my head as always. ( And all the great conversations.)
bo57 for being 1 of the greatest persons i have ever met.
IF anybody should earn a medal it should be him.
he has delivered Prestige work!
I will never forget him
usa patriot for being 1 of my closest buddys ingame and RL!
dryke for being fair on me
chris2218 for being fair on me. and ofcourse great leaders,
orcrist for being my ff7 buddy! :) and all the laughs we had,
olti loni01 my dear albanian friends!.
and ofcourse if your name is not here dont forget i know who i have talked to in the past so special thanks to everybody,.! that has helped me but also allowed me the chance to help back!

Aquiteus on 30.05.2012 at 20:37
i doubt very many of you know me because i dont use forum very much but ive got to say its been a pleasure playing with all of you for so long i may not be the best player but i proud to have played on the side of the best and if any of you want to contact me send me a mail and friend request on facebook my name is Merrick Brown and have a dwarf as my user picture goodbye to you all its been fun!

Jaxsom on 30.05.2012 at 23:22
thanks to thoes who taught me the ways of this game
from my first tribe leader jmen900
second tribe leadercalibob
third tribe leaderchris2218
players persiusfor molding me into shape
todsmith1977,El Lifford ,championcyclones ,Ransack The Elder ,Mc Beth ,BRAD THE WAR LORD ,JakeGangster,aprillovescats ,alexanderja& everyone else who helped take over this world
Now theirs time to sleep with my wife & play more with my 4 boys.
until the next world, still no premium

Peter-Jaxsom

Loni01 on 31.05.2012 at 10:55

nexx02 wrote:
Farewell ego404,

Absolutely the same. I have the same thanks. And thank you too my friend. You have gived me a great help. I hope that all together we can keep the contacts on skype too and maybe play in some other world together as the same tribe. Maybe as Ego404 again.

Jmen900 on 31.05.2012 at 11:15
farewell guys, it was nice playing with you all.
Hope we stay in touch by skype

todsmith1977 on 31.05.2012 at 13:06
Thank you to all of the great players who helped me get to where I am now. I will be walking away from tribal wars when this world is over but I would like to stay in contact with the friends I have made along the way. If you want hit me up on facebook or email me at *****8633@gmail.com (* for privacy reasons)

Night on 31.05.2012 at 20:32
good bye everyone thank you for everyone help i miss you all maybe i might join the next world. Also a special thanks to dave and chris for helping me out when i had real life probs

And this was my final entry for EGO404 in the tribe journal.

DeletedUser1180

Tribal Wars team on 31.05. at 18:29
Well Done to all who have lasted thus far.

What a great achievement for Egotist! to win the first ever .US World with 100% dominance.

Thank you all for taking part in this world and hope you enjoyed your time here.

The world will be closed shortly after a little time for you to say your goodbyes and a forum announcement will be made regarding prizes!

WELL DONE !!

Regards,

Aliyah
Community Manager