US10 Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes? You rang?

You are welcome to PM me if you need to say something you know I would prefer not to have here. :p

DeletedUser

only problem is start date, the last exam day:p so if it opens at 08:00 ust i cant start well

DeletedUser

only problem is start date, the last exam day:p so if it opens at 08:00 ust i cant start well

its okay its like not your going to do anything, but eat barbs... 0.o
don't need to start early for that, hopefully you can outgrow those suckers.

DeletedUser1180

Tribelimit 30 accounts... no mass tribes and mergers out of diplomatic advantage on this world :)

DeletedUser1446

30 member Tribe is something i like to be honest! But either way i think i´ll pass this world...

DeletedUser

Are there additional premium features in this world? (Time reduction etc.)

DeletedUser

Yes, the time reduction features are enabled on this server.

DeletedUser1446

No... It´s another Pay-To-Get-A-Better-Startup-Than-Others thing... Not a Pay-To-Win... those aren´t out yet.

DeletedUser

No... It´s another Pay-To-Get-A-Better-Startup-Than-Others thing... Not a Pay-To-Win... those aren´t out yet.

Meh, call me old fashioned but all I like is PA and FA...I like the map, the ability to build more, and well besides not being able to farm active players I bullied into quitting because their a waste of space nubs I cannot say a foul word about Farm Assistant...but using P.P to buy resource bonuses/finish my acad faster...well I could do without them.

DeletedUser

that is what we can pay to win feature in the .net because if you have the money, you can basically put yourself so far ahead by reducing times, buying flags, getting bonus resources, that you can almost solidify yourself (esp in this small world servers)

DeletedUser1446

I understand all that but all i could see since this feature come out is people getting ahead of others for the first months and then they eventually fall behind!

This buy things in-game but can´t buy skill..

either way obviously it gives a BIG advantage to a player.

Cheers

DeletedUser

depends on who you are looking at. all the ones that i know that uses it are still in the top and getting way more ahead.
your right in saying it wont buy skills. but with basic skills, and that much advantage, whos gonna stop that player?
by the time you noble, he's already had nobled and can rebuild troops faster with his already built high rax/stables.

now dont get me wrong in thinking im talking about the average players. im talking about ones who knows their way around the game. who knows how to take this advantage and keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.