us2 a total failure or a hidden success

DeletedUser

So what do you think this settings will bring to us server?

I hope we can work this server until world 3 at a nice speed and dedication...

DeletedUser

Everything is fine and expected, but the church was a bad call, a very bad call.

But who can complain about a new version? Just that now .US will be deemed as a church server, which is highly unpopular

DeletedUser

I think innogames only thought on making a world with all the settings possible... It's a nice idea but they should know already that 2 church worlds in a row are a bad choice... Maybe 10% of "a" server likes church I think...

It's a shame but what a hell...

I'm here trying to help this server and that's what I'm going to keep doing in what I best can...

DeletedUser

Well I'm sure innogames has some backing to it, and we just have to deal with it. I am sure the next world, world 3 will not be church, purely because I don't even believe there have ever been 2 church worlds in a row, let alone 3.

But since it has been long expected, I'm sure a good number of people will still join. So not a failure, but not as ideal as it could have been

DeletedUser

There is no statistical evidence to support the assertion that only 10% of players like a church world. While it does appear that the majority of those who are vocal do not prefer a church world, that in itself is not a clear representation of the actually feelings of the TribalWars population.

Innogames is a very successful company with multiple games and servers in numerous languages. Their purpose is to create an online gaming environment that entices its end user to spend its hard earned money on this form of entertainment. They are far from stupid. They have started many servers and know what works and what doesnt. My personal preference would have been a bit faster and no church, but that does not mean that the US Server will fail or W2 will fail. New worlds will begin and settings will be in place that will fit just about any taste, just not all at once. Patience my friends, your favorite settings will happen in time.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with the 10% statement, not a lot of people like church. ;)

DeletedUser

Good morning...
I talked about 10% but it was just to make a point... Although I do believe that there is very few players that like a church world...for example you all have to agree that if we look to the forum players almos none like church lol...;)
When I sPeak in failure is for "us" that come to the forum everydayzz...
Failure it will never be...new players join and the server will run!

Wish you all well... Going to work now

DeletedUser

Oh well, the more of y'all that hate it, the more of y'all won't be there which means i ain't gotta put up with y'all in that world. :p

DeletedUser

That is so wrong....eheh...we have to play it to entertain ourselves waiting for us3...who knows I don't even care to change my idea of a church world...lol

DeletedUser623

You know what. I may join just to Rim Yall or I might not. maybe I'll rim ya on us1 while your on us2

DeletedUser

Church? Nothing wrong with it ;)
This will become a world for players with tactic !

DeletedUser

Not just the church... Another speed 1...another archers world...another church world...to many "another"'s...but it should turn out just ok;)

DeletedUser

although innogames is doing a smart thing by having same settings for all 7/0 worlds to help with bugs, its not really helping this particular branch of the game... it looks like they overlooked our situation here, which is a shame, but i am sure planty of people will still join us2...

DeletedUser

Please dear mods change The topic name for "us2 a total failure or a hidden success"!!

Many thanks...this is also to prove that I didn't make this thread to unfame the server in any way...

DeletedUser173

Personally, I have come to like the church, but that's only because I generally don't use premium, and the church helps keep things organized. However, at the same time, the church immensely kills late game wars. It's no longer practical to noble outside of your church, or to support villages that you just nobled becuase they will die anyways.

DeletedUser

its also annoying when you have 4 or 5 villages full of defense you think are safe, but the church is offensive and is nobled off while you are not on, so you come back to 5 defensive villages at half strength... =/

DeletedUser

Lesson #341 of Church Worlds: Do not make your church an offensive village.
Lesson #416 of Church Worlds: Be sure your church village is safe, losing it will cost you far more than 1 village.

DeletedUser

Lesson #341 of Church Worlds: Do not make your church an offensive village.
Lesson #416 of Church Worlds: Be sure your church village is safe, losing it will cost you far more than 1 village.

Lesson #592 of Church Worlds: Level one churches require 5000 population. Choose their locations wisely.