If you actually had read it you would have realized that most of it was sarcasm
Led By: The smashnasty
Where should I start? hmmm....
Ill start with...
A Few Thing Before Asking to Join:
1) You need to know; if we bash you, it's all in good fun. We're a fun-loving bunch, and one of the closest-knit groups out there.
2) We will teach you to play if you have the motivation and the potential, but you have to be willing to learn and abide by our rules. Foremost among those rules, but not limited to, is that you have skype for quick communication, especially if you want to learn from the tribe and get to know the members better.
3) We do expect a willingness to follow rules. When in doubt, refer to what the leader says. When in doubt of what the leader says, refer to what the leader says.
4) We will not invite people who want to steal our stuff, including but not limited to, our points. Our points are ours, and we will pointwhore to the best of our abilities.
5) You will not be able to, after joining, reveal to the world how nooby/pointwhorish/stupid the tribe is. This is expressly forbidden. Should you decide to attempt this, McMoney will spread around pictures of you that are not only fabricated, but highly amusing.
Well, can't really comment bad stuf much on this....
Now, I bet you're wondering: Who in the world would bother leading someone such as u6s5l. and Paladin.? Well, you're about to find out. Here's a long, detailed introduction of information you probably don't know about me:
Chicky! (Chickadee click.)