DeletedUser623

If you actually had read it you would have realized that most of it was sarcasm

Smash:
http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=1198
Led By: The smashnasty

Where should I start? hmmm....
Ill start with...

A Few Thing Before Asking to Join:
1) You need to know; if we bash you, it's all in good fun. We're a fun-loving bunch, and one of the closest-knit groups out there.
2) We will teach you to play if you have the motivation and the potential, but you have to be willing to learn and abide by our rules. Foremost among those rules, but not limited to, is that you have skype for quick communication, especially if you want to learn from the tribe and get to know the members better.
3) We do expect a willingness to follow rules. When in doubt, refer to what the leader says. When in doubt of what the leader says, refer to what the leader says.
4) We will not invite people who want to steal our stuff, including but not limited to, our points. Our points are ours, and we will pointwhore to the best of our abilities.
5) You will not be able to, after joining, reveal to the world how nooby/pointwhorish/stupid the tribe is. This is expressly forbidden. Should you decide to attempt this, McMoney will spread around pictures of you that are not only fabricated, but highly amusing.

Well, can't really comment bad stuf much on this....

Now, I bet you're wondering: Who in the world would bother leading someone such as u6s5l. and Paladin.? Well, you're about to find out. Here's a long, detailed introduction of information you probably don't know about me:

Chicky! (Chickadee click.)

DeletedUser

You didn't say anything about Smash, whatsoever.

Oh sorry, I've misspelled "Well, can't really comment bad stuf much on this...."
Actually wanted to say Well, can't really comment much. There's no bas stuff on there.

And I do think your tribe has expectations bro. You make a good mod and a leader.
I just ran out of time, should be flying back home in a couple of hours, already packing.

When i get back. Ill write some good/bad stuff on you:p

DeletedUser

Great! Make sure to include the bad. I am arrogant enough as it is, so I know all the good. :)

DeletedUser

Great! Make sure to include the bad. I am arrogant enough as it is, so I know all the good. :)

I'm back. Ill edit my post in a few minutes. Don't worie. Ill add the bad thing too... If I find them :p

I've deleted till further notice.
I don't really have time to finish this, and I don't want an unfinished post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel like ive missed so much (got unbanned on forums 4 days ago lol) well i have to say (being in crypto i am not gonna comment on them but)

1. Smash defo look like our main competitors
2. taio has a good following but as crypto was his tribe originally (im a bit confused on that but meh) but he could still get a good following
3. DEMONS ive heard of the duke (not sure if thats down to activity on the forums or in game) seems to have no interest and if im honest not too much of a threat as the thread might as well be blank ... learnt nothing from it
4. cant really say i know much about the others (might have a read and edit this a bit)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't know for sure, but I guess McD isn't goibg to be very good as Taio invited the best ones in Crypto before he made McD.

DeletedUser

Don't know for sure, but I guess McD isn't goibg to be very good as Taio invited the best ones in Crypto before he made McD.

I am in crypto and i have to admit im a bit confused (got banned on forums so missed loads) but i saw him quit but now hes back but not leading the tribe even though he recruited the tribe ... that alone is very confusing lol

DeletedUser

I am in crypto and i have to admit im a bit confused (got banned on forums so missed loads) but i saw him quit but now hes back but not leading the tribe even though he recruited the tribe ... that alone is very confusing lol

Yeah the whole Crypto does confuse me a bit. Ripped names, players who failed at other servers (don't mean Franky) and things like that, don't thing that they'll survive even for a month!

DeletedUser

Yeah the whole Crypto does confuse me a bit. Ripped names, players who failed at other servers (don't mean Franky) and things like that, don't thing that they'll survive even for a month!

Well i plan to stick around for a while :p and hopefully i wont do what i did on us1 (still there) and go inactive for ages lol but ill try and recruit for crypto get a few friends in there ;)

DeletedUser

Well i plan to stick around for a while :p and hopefully i wont do what i did on us1 (still there) and go inactive for ages lol but ill try and recruit for crypto get a few friends in there ;)

Good luck :D But I guess your chances are better if you'll start a new premade!

DeletedUser

well ive got my own one for us3 but that world could be a lot further away then i originally thought but meh ill just stick around for now if the premade im in breaks down ill just apply for another one (just in case us3 does come out in the next few months dont want to be leading 2)

DeletedUser

ooo forgot about mine

New Premade: OFF! Noob Repellent
Tag: OFF!
(link is in my sig)

Created because the duke of Crypto (the 2nd duke) quit so thought meh gonna do it myself :D

DeletedUser

now we know settings, which premades are gonna be joining us2 and which will wait for another world?

DeletedUser623

No crap dude. No crap. You remember im in smash right :rolleyes: