US4 History of Tribal Dominance

DeletedUser2069

LOL Funny you say finally some action we been at war wtih every tribe on this world cept TBS

Not sure why you keep posting that though you are not even on this world anymore you gave your account up

DeletedUser

He wants TBS to go down but he forgets that i`m a member:p

Chuck Norris too!

DeletedUser

July------- August------- September------- October----November----December-----January-----February

1 HX! ------- HX! ------- Freaks -----------PERV -------PERV---------PERV-----PERV----------PERV
2 War ------ Freaks ------15:42 -----------15:42 -------TBS----------TBS-----TBS-----------TBS
3 MBM ------Jackal -----TBS -------------TBS -------Vets------------Vets-----Balkan----------Balkan
4 TANG ------ TANG ------PERV ---------Ticket ------ ~ZEUS~-------Balkan----Vets----------LGND
5 COOL ------ SPARTA ------ Ticket ------Vets ------VVE-------------VDK------VDK----------WTFU
6 PERV ------- PERV ------- ~ZEUS~ -----~ZEUS~-------Balkan-------PROS----PROS----------VDKMIB
7 VAMPs ------ Beware ------ TWAS -----Vodka ------LGND-----------~XB~-----LGND----------~RF~
8 Jackal ------ [UF] ------- Insane ------ ~XB~ ------~XB~----------RSPCV-----~RF~----------MIBVDK
9 P7 ------- 15:42 ------- RoYal ------------Balkan --------SIU---------VVV-----~XB----------T.D.R
10 2012 -------- NTK -------- NTK ---------SIU -------STFU------------LGND-----W.T.F----------~XB~

DeletedUser2069

HX! I remember them they sucked :p

Well I shouldnt say they I should say Dase sucked at leading them.

DeletedUser

who cares. they'll lose anyways. only one tribe can win, and that tribe is tbs.

DeletedUser2069

False

The world can end when all that remains is to allied tribes just an FYI