US40 Discussion thread

Deleted User - 419875

Your mail says W42, I know the struggle to be competent is real but please, try harder with numbers.

Thank you for pointing that out, But, Bryan ran some announcements for me and he had uk 42 starting I do believe and it was a forgot to change it to w40 mistake..Sorry.

DeletedUser2884

So much criticism and I suppose it is rightfully due since not many like Churches and WT combined but am I the only one that noticed this: "Tribe limit 15 No outside support"?

I have to say this is freaking awesome. No more behind the scenes supporting a tribe while appearing to be "neutral" or for that matter family tribes being able to support each other. Seriously... these worlds just keep getting smaller, yet there seems to be more family tribes than ever among the apparent "pros". I believe it was at least 5-10 years ago when family tribes were something only reserved for noobs, to be laughed at. Now it's a hugging freak fest for a profile emblem.
It's my hope this deters as much hugging and gets the fun really going. It'll be nice to see more developments like this! Thank you mods.

DeletedUser4671

It sounds good but it was first implemented on w38 which made sending support behind your train impossible. Therefore recaps are very easy.