US49

dabookman

Reaction score
We are delighted to announce the opening of w49 on September 9th , 2020.

Speed 1.8
Unit speed 0.625
Noble Coins
Smithy 10 Tech
Archers Yes
Paladin No
Barb/Bonus Vills Yes Grow/shrink to 1500 points
Church No
Watchtower No
Stronghold No
Choose start Yes
Beginner Protect 4 days
Tribe Limit 15 No outside support, support withdrawn on leaving tribe
Fake Limit No
Morale Points
Morale Points based
20:1 ratio protection for 1st 60 days
Militia yes
Attack/support gap 50ms
Quest system yes
Hauls full with scavenging
Flags Yes
Nobles travel maximum 50 fields

Pre Registration is now open

Last edited:

Reaction score
Looks very good! Don't think there will be many concerns from community with these settings.

Will paladin really be disabled? That's a surprise o_O

Aenima

Reaction score
Seems nice! "Smithy 10 Tech & Paladin No & Watchtower No" it'd be nice to play old schoolish :)
It'd be even nicer if there were no fake limit but it all seems nice to me.

Deleted User - 767637

No fake limit will kill new players.
Already no WT, 50ms is challenging for new players, if you allow people to abuse with tons of fake trains with 50ms gap you'll make new / less active players be crazy. (+ Smithy 10 tech isn't quite easy for newer players...)

But if no fake limit allowed then I guess it'll be a fun world for the best players of the servers (even if most of them were waiting on w50 to have similar settings...)

Anyway, for once I'm 100% convinced by the settings, well done !

Wanted-Chaos

Reaction score
hello, im coming from the .net server played for 12 years over there. Would this world have a premium exchange? is that the staple now?

Reaction score
Overall settings are great however. I am leaning slightly towards the comment above about newer players.

I do think the last 15-20 worlds have had bad settings overall. However to make up for the bad settings in one world is surely not the answer. Newer players will die on this world. I think there is a lot of give or take.

100ms attack gap is still good, 200ms is trash and shouldn't even be a setting. However 50ms attack gap should not be implemented on a world without watch towers, or no fake limit (at least one of them should be active on the world)

I would keep the settings for the most part though as they are great settings but maybe change the following:

Attack Gap - 100ms

Archers - no (why use archers with a 10 tech smithy system?)

Tribe Limit - 20 Newer players are use to having family tribes and using outside tribe support. So if you are going to take that away from them which I am 100% down for as I hate outside tribe support. Give them the members at least. 15 Members is heavily leaning towards tribes who can coordinate. Any tribe that struggles to coordinate will struggle with 15 members. Which is normally newer players.

Fake Limit - yes, this is not just for newer players this setting overall saves time and effort. Most of us older players who have a life (I don't haha) don't want to sit in front of a computer all day tagging fakes with no watch towers and getting attacks into the 2000's. I had my day of doing this back in early stages on playing TW. Settings now are more time saving friendly.

Flags - No, if you are going to make a world aimed at veterans give newer players something. Having lower level flags is a huge impact early world. Early world is normally when newer players get rimmed. This would make it much easier for them to succeed. For example, I have a black recruiting flag. W48 I pp rushed warehouse, use res packages to get barracks and stable to max. Popped recruiting flag on with recruiting buffs. I had nearly a full nuke before I even built my acad. You think any newer player is going to do well in my area while they sit on level 3-4 recruiting flags? (10-12% vs 20% not to mention they might not have higher than level 1 if it is their first world with all veteran settings it would be game over for them)

dabookman

Reaction score
I would probably read more of your post if you had used a better colour, that said, we have no idea when we'll get the opportunity to go as old school again, after the last number of worlds with diffent endgames & simpler settings, Inno wanted to thank the more seasoned players

Ssettings are now finalised.

Reaction score
I would probably read more of your post if you had used a better colour, that said, we have no idea when we'll get the opportunity to go as old school again, after the last number of worlds with diffent endgames & simpler settings, Inno wanted to thank the more seasoned players
Ssettings are now finalised.
'
still a lot that you could have done to make it more veteran mainly doing this because you complain about one color.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
If they can split a 300ms train, they can split a 150ms train.

Archers go with the 10 tech system, that's why they are on world.

Increasing tribe limit increases everyone's tribe limit so I'm not sure how that helps the newer players.

Fake limit I personally don't like but can't argue with your logic on that one.

Flags have been around ages and there are many players that have new accounts that don't have the flag build up but flags are built in like PP at this stage so it is what it is with flags, a start up flag isn't make or break considering many actually use res flags for start up.

I got you Bryan <3

Kyle/Mok

Reaction score
If they can split a 300ms train, they can split a 150ms train.

I disagree, playing W112 right now. There are many players who can normally snipe 100ms attack gaps that can not snipe .050 ms attack gaps. I know this from first hand experience specially when you are talking about the US server where most worlds are 200ms attack gap. Going from such a large span to almost nothing isn't going to easy for players who normally only play here on the US server. (however I am excited for the .050ms attack gap so not complaining they are keeping this setting)

Archers go with the 10 tech system, that's why they are on world.

10 tech system was out before archers were even put into the game. Although yes it was more common to see the 15 tech system instead. 10 tech system was out well before Archers. I have only ever seen Archers on a 10 tech world here on the US server. Although admitting I normally avoid archer worlds all together so I can not say for 100% fact about .net as I try to play worlds without Archers.

Increasing tribe limit increases everyone's tribe limit so I'm not sure how that helps the newer players.

This can go both ways I agree, but larger tribes are normally what newer players flock too. So if you had to give them one setting that will ultimately help veteran players too. Why not give them bigger tribes. You can't even say smaller tribes are for veteran players so this can't be a "veteran player setting" because historically on the US server every veteran tribe has a family tribe. W45 family tribe, W47 family tribe, W48 the top two tribes both have family tribes. Dating all the way back to W35 they had a family tribe with a 30 member tribe limit in Dream Team. (number 1 tribe all the way till late game) So this setting just doesn't make sense on the US server. If everyone is going to use a family tribe you might as well keep tribe limits at least 20 if not higher.

Flags have been around ages and there are many players that have new accounts that don't have the flag build up but flags are built in like PP at this stage so it is what it is with flags, a start up flag isn't make or break considering many actually use res flags for start up.

There is actually a really long and explained post about flags and why they hurt newer players on .net. They 100% make a huge impact during start up. If you took a world with no pp but had flags. The difference between someone having a purple res flag and red res flag is huge. Even if they both went defense with no farming and scaving deactivated. Yes it does not make or break the account as there is a lot of things that have to be done right in order to have a successful start up with the settings I said above but with the same start up one will get to nobles almost 10% faster than the other.

Again overall love the settings and will be turning my focus to W49 as these settings are maybe once every 2-3 years. Just expressing that I disagree with how innogames go about their world settings. They do 10-15 straight worlds of crap settings and try to make up for it all in one world. Why not just make every world having a little bit of everything that players will like and newer players will enjoy too rather than making 15 worlds in a row for newer players then 1 world for veterans.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
I'm in and out as normal being unreliable, 200ms attack gaps have been implemented on this server? 600ms trains? I haven't seen this yet here, other servers have/had a 1second forced gap which was lols.

I'm not disputing the timeline of them coming out, I'm saying it does fit well with Archers since there's no limit on techs researcable so it adds the extra dynamic to the game with Archers involved and became common to have both settings on 10 tech

Mostly that is true but with this server there was a long timeline of the same players playing together over and over and with it being tighy knit its pretty much guaranteed if there was a 30 or 50 member limit, it would be filled with the older players and then the newer players literally stand no chance but I agree it's a catch 22.

Yeah I agree about flags but for a new player the % aren't going to matter as much as they would vs two experienced players since their build order and activity at the right times would be a big variable as well and at stages makes the couple of % on the flags insignificant. Two players on the same level though I'd agree with you about the flags. I'd love to see a no flag and no PP world but these settings are about as close to older game as we're going to see I'd imagine.

Yup there's no dispute there, I've had the conversation over and over in Pm over the last few years until I gave up on it so was happy to see this set of settings tbh and then I can vanish again for a few years until there is another good world

Edit: The sneaky 10tech system might keep the market going for longer with some accounts while people research the techs so the more troops available the better for Inno :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mostly that is true but with this server there was a long timeline of the same players playing together over and over and with it being tighy knit its pretty much guaranteed if there was a 30 or 50 member limit, it would be filled with the older players and then the newer players literally stand no chance but I agree it's a catch 22.

The lower tribe members have not changed this however. Besides W46 you look at most worlds and these players still play together in family tribes. W45 they are all in Stuck and Chuck. Obey family is just a random tribe with 3-4 good players. The core of the "same players" are still playing together in a family of 10 member limits. Look at W47 $P$ has the same "core players" in a family tribe. W48 most of the core players decided to pp farm so its a little different but even with a 20 member limit most they elected to go with a family tribe. So lower tribe member limits are not helping to split these tribes up. However this world will be different with no outside tribe support. This setting comes with downfalls though as I am playing a world like this right now and wars turn into recap wars as you can't get support there in time. Although I am excited about the setting here on the US server as it will eliminate the mass coalitions which I have always hated.

SeaJack

Reaction score
We are delighted to announce the opening of w49 on September 9th , 2020.

Speed 1.8
Unit speed 0.625
Noble Coins
Smithy 10 Tech
Archers Yes
Paladin No
Barb/Bonus Vills Yes Grow/shrink to 1500 points
Church No
Watchtower No
Stronghold No
Choose start Yes
Beginner Protect 4 days
Tribe Limit 15 No outside support, support withdrawn on leaving tribe
Fake Limit No
Morale Points
Morale Points based
20:1 ratio protection for 1st 60 days
Militia yes
Attack/support gap 50ms
Quest system yes
Hauls full with scavenging
Flags Yes
Nobles travel maximum 50 fields

Pre Registration is now open
hi all,,hey how do i pre register for this new world 49

bidam veer

Reaction score
10 tech smithy system-that;s why i started to play on w48.except of this weird setting,the rest are ok.i am a fan of 2 and 0.5 speed worlds.1.8 with 0.62 it's ok,but you ruined the world with that 10 tech crap system:))

Reaction score
10 tech smithy system-that;s why i started to play on w48.except of this weird setting,the rest are ok.i am a fan of 2 and 0.5 speed worlds.1.8 with 0.62 it's ok,but you ruined the world with that 10 tech crap system:))

10 tech system is actually really easy to use, I think its better than 15 tech system and for sure adds more strategy than the simply tech system. So on W49 it makes sense to add in an older system smithy system due to the old school style settings. I would have preferred 15 tech system with no Archers but it will separate the players who take the time to learn the tech system/already know the tech system against players who think they are good because they do well on simple tech worlds with 200ms attack gaps.

Good to see you around Bidam hit me up on W48

~ Jimmy/The Scientiest.

Reaction score
I disagree, playing W112 right now. There are many players who can normally snipe 100ms attack gaps that can not snipe .050 ms attack gaps. I know this from first hand experience specially when you are talking about the US server where most worlds are 200ms attack gap. Going from such a large span to almost nothing isn't going to easy for players who normally only play here on the US server. (however I am excited for the .050ms attack gap so not complaining they are keeping this setting)

10 tech system was out before archers were even put into the game. Although yes it was more common to see the 15 tech system instead. 10 tech system was out well before Archers. I have only ever seen Archers on a 10 tech world here on the US server. Although admitting I normally avoid archer worlds all together so I can not say for 100% fact about .net as I try to play worlds without Archers.

This can go both ways I agree, but larger tribes are normally what newer players flock too. So if you had to give them one setting that will ultimately help veteran players too. Why not give them bigger tribes. You can't even say smaller tribes are for veteran players so this can't be a "veteran player setting" because historically on the US server every veteran tribe has a family tribe. W45 family tribe, W47 family tribe, W48 the top two tribes both have family tribes. Dating all the way back to W35 they had a family tribe with a 30 member tribe limit in Dream Team. (number 1 tribe all the way till late game) So this setting just doesn't make sense on the US server. If everyone is going to use a family tribe you might as well keep tribe limits at least 20 if not higher.

There is actually a really long and explained post about flags and why they hurt newer players on .net. They 100% make a huge impact during start up. If you took a world with no pp but had flags. The difference between someone having a purple res flag and red res flag is huge. Even if they both went defense with no farming and scaving deactivated. Yes it does not make or break the account as there is a lot of things that have to be done right in order to have a successful start up with the settings I said above but with the same start up one will get to nobles almost 10% faster than the other.

Again overall love the settings and will be turning my focus to W49 as these settings are maybe once every 2-3 years. Just expressing that I disagree with how innogames go about their world settings. They do 10-15 straight worlds of crap settings and try to make up for it all in one world. Why not just make every world having a little bit of everything that players will like and newer players will enjoy too rather than making 15 worlds in a row for newer players then 1 world for veterans.

.us is to small for large tribes, imo 15 members is already to big, and as long as pp change exists new players wil always lose, tribalwars has just been around for to long for new players to be able to compete on their first world, nor should it be possible for new players to be able to compete. They should just play and learn and ask for advice from more experienced players. The thing is most new players just don't put in the time that a game like tribalwars needs. If you can only be active for 1/2 hours a day you'll never win a world.