US49

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
There's no direct disagreement about our conversations, the reasoning behind it varies by opinion but the bottom line remains the same and I don't disagree with it nor did I come into the convo disagreeing with it. I came back and was initially going to leave it but had more people wanting to go ahead with it so yolo'd it. Me coming back with what, a 1 or 2k account and removing the top 2 tribes in 2 days wasn't all down to me, if it was all my doing I may as well change my name to Kyle the Godly

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Sure, I wasn't arguing with you, merely having a conversation and giving the forum more posts then it's got in months within 1 thread

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Agreed, a conversation that could've been had over discord in Pm is literally the only thing that randomly sparks forum activity

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Lol no doubt, 5 or 6 active posters is all that's needed to get something going if they're active but it tends not to happen and its genuinely a shame

Reaction score
I never played W34 with anyone besides my own tribe and gifting villages to a couple friends

1601949939128.png

On the subject of Fluffy, lets be honest. You enjoy coming here joining family tribes and "owning" worlds. That is why you can keep coming back and playing with the same players. Your last decent world with no family tribes or "family like tribes" was W35. Which you put "leader" down on here for W35 but lets be honest. You helped clean up the world when I started going on missions every day and after DT was dead while I was deployed in Afghanistan. You were as much of a leader on W35 as DT was a successful tribe. You were never really a "leader" though when it mattered.

As for you bringing up my snipe on W47, I literally told you I was not a fan of your tribe before you even asked me to co-play you. I was fine with it. But then you told uncle hub you were just using me for farming but then you will get rid of me once you get caught up on the world. (got screen shots, great friends you have in $P$) So after that I elected since you were "using me" I was going to "use you" and sniped trains from your tribe mates full of a family tribe who which at the time had a family of 40, 2 alliances and 4 NAP's. Canceled them all in an "us against the world" war declaration by uncle hub after the gap was almost 400k between the number 1 tribe and number 2 tribe. Like Kyle stated above, that is not "us against the world" that is "lets snug the world, till we feel like we can win, then lets fight all our old friends who we hugged in order to grow successfully on a .200 attack gap world" o_Oo_Oo_O

Reaction score
I never played W34 with anyone besides my own tribe and gifting villages to a couple friends

View attachment 260

On the subject of Fluffy, lets be honest. You enjoy coming here joining family tribes and "owning" worlds. That is why you can keep coming back and playing with the same players. Your last decent world with no family tribes or "family like tribes" was W35. Which you put "leader" down on here for W35 but lets be honest. You helped clean up the world when I started going on missions every day and after DT was dead while I was deployed in Afghanistan. You were as much of a leader on W35 as DT was a successful tribe. You were never really a "leader" though when it mattered.

As for you bringing up my snipe on W47, I literally told you I was not a fan of your tribe before you even asked me to co-play you. I was fine with it. But then you told uncle hub you were just using me for farming but then you will get rid of me once you get caught up on the world. (got screen shots, great friends you have in $P$) So after that I elected since you were "using me" I was going to "use you" and sniped trains from your tribe mates full of a family tribe who which at the time had a family of 40, 2 alliances and 4 NAP's. Canceled them all in an "us against the world" war declaration by uncle hub after the gap was almost 400k between the number 1 tribe and number 2 tribe. Like Kyle stated above, that is not "us against the world" that is "lets snug the world, till we feel like we can win, then lets fight all our old friends who we hugged in order to grow successfully on a .200 attack gap world" o_Oo_Oo_O

I said those things because otherwise they would kick us. If you've been the screens you'll also have been me defending you and calling you a Nice Guy and telling them i trust you. I believe i also told you in our own discord that i would tel them you we're just farming because they didnt trust you.
Then you take enemies sits and i hear allegations of stolen Valor and shit.

Reaction score
Yeah Looooveee loves throwing around stolen Valor since W35. Which you were a part of where I sent the tribe pictures of me in Afghanistan. So you could have solved that rather than just listening haha.

Ether way, my point still stands.

You want smaller number tribes, however no one on this server supports smaller member tribes. You have been apart of families or huge alliances to secure world wins in every world you have played besides W35 here on the US server. You say you know it happens and thats why you don't like this server but yet world after world you keep joining, and you keep playing with these said tribes haha.

Deleted User - 848906870

All this wasted time on here arguing and beating on your chests over.. a game that matters to no one except the sad lifers.

Just think.. You could have your 1st girlfriend by now if you devoted as much time to a non worthless life.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Sooo.. You tried the game, got rimmed, got uber salty(owned the saltyness) and posted here?

If this was call of duty, fifa etc it'd be uber cool but because its a browser game everyone is a sad sack with no life, you're lols little boy.

Reaction score
All this wasted time on here arguing and beating on your chests over.. a game that matters to no one except the sad lifers.

Just think.. You could have your 1st girlfriend by now if you devoted as much time to a non worthless life.

Try nobling your first village before coming and talking trash about players personal life. I likely have a much more productive life than yourself with a wife playing this game at a high level. So your comment makes 0 sense.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Try nobling your first village before coming and talking trash about players personal life. I likely have a much more productive life than yourself with a wife playing this game at a high level. So your comment makes 0 sense.

He would have played under another name, the irony is he's made a new account specifically to make a forum account to reply to this specific thread instead of replying on his actual account which is the sad thing lol

No one stumbles onto TW, especially not the us server to take the time to join up, create an account just to reply to one post unless they're a no lifer, the irony in the situation is real lol

Bonfire

Reaction score
Playing video game that literally takes MAYBE an hour of my time on a good day = no life / no girlfriend. Hello everyone, 49 is kinda slow for being fast. I’m enjoying the almost 11-12 villages I have. Coming along nicely. Never played without a paladin before which is huge in nukes and sending that quick D . I also feel the lvl 10 tech levels helps balance out the morale issue since I think lvl 10 provides 2x the damage that lvl 1 provides. Anyone can comment to the post just hoping to create a little discussion. Also in terms of jimmy and stolen valor I don’t feel there’s any valor stolen and I don’t feel Jimmy has or would lie about his personal life.