US5 - Stop The Noise!

• Thread starter Just St0p Th1s S0und.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello All!

So, I am making a US5 tribe, along with a few others, and I have been put in charge of recruitment. We made the tribe about 2 weeks ago, so sorry about being so late to post! :D

Us dukes have a lot of experience in Tribal Wars. I have a very short amount of time to write this so if you want our experience, contact me on Skype.

My Skype name is ryan.evilson.lrag - so contact me on there if you need me for anything! Also if you want to apply. You need to know how to send 100 MS trains, How to snipe them, How to backtime, ETC. You also must be willing to work as a team with some very good Tribal wars players. We have a pretty good line up, so if any of the council give you advice or ask you to do something, then I would recommend you do it, as 99% of the time it will be for your own good! :)

Our Current Member List:
Me
Dan
SpearNuke
Undead Billy Mays
Kate
The Mystery.
Von Hallander
Keith*
Crabby Pilot
Noise.
(Possibly) SpecialBrew.
Daz
Spyro The Dragon
Suppo_Ort?
Leraje
Norman The
NyanSeethrough.gif
Cat. :D

So, Again, all applications to ryan.evilson.lrag

~Ryan
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am interesting to join in a Tribe in the new world, but before, I want to know what experiencie do you have... so I will be sure I join in a good tribe. :p

Kakashi-sensei

DeletedUser1180

He has got his own premade :D
Keith... which Keith might that be?

DeletedUser2069

Oh wow this is going to be a beast team to start up with it looks

Good luck

DeletedUser

I only clicked this because I though it's Milads haters.

Good luck though.

DeletedUser

Hehe lol. Sorry, I am getting mixed up again. I was talking about the members to someone over skype while making this thread, and put you in the name. The tribe will be called Stop The Sound! - Tag: StopIT

~Ryan