Us9 Premade from a .net player

• Thread starter Your Chapter Ends Here
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello, my names Beau<3. Im from .net and ive come over to .us to check out the gameplay. Ive been playing for 8 years and have been apart of many top tribes and been around alot of end world wars. Though i have not won many i have been around through the end.

I am hosting a tribe, a small family where i will be helping anyone who needs help with their startup while i use my new methods. I am currently on the pre register in the tribe (Teehee).

The name of the tribe is not set yet, nor is the member limit but im thinking around 25.
I am a leader with expectations, though i will be helping. I do expect every member to keep up and have co players. So if you want to join message me on skype. And if you are in my tribe make sure you find co players to help you play at least 75% of your daily time.(18 hours a day played).

Any input from any us players would be nice for i am newish to this server. Im from .net like ive said, ive been around .co.uk for awhile and i have won about a dozen speed rounds on masters.

Please contact me on my skype if interested or have any questions.