UserCP Addition Discussion

DeletedUser

Discuss the new addition here:

There is a new addition to the way that you can access your UserCP options:

dropj.jpg

It will allow you to change certain aspects of your profile with ease. Sure it only takes away a few clicks, but those few clicks you save could be used on other things.

Depending on how welcomed this new addition is, we may possibly remove it at a later date.

The Tribal Wars Team

DeletedUser

It would be better to just change the UserCP.

Dropdown menus don't really make a difference on the forum in honesty as it is used so little - making the UserCP itself more "user-friendly" would have been a better option, I think. Or better yet, improving on the mailing system :p

DeletedUser

Editing the entire UserCP would have meant some editing of the actual forum code for the most part, and since it can cause problems in some cases it would be best not to.

As for the mailing system, i have been working on that for a while, but i never saw it as a major issue so i stopped for a while :D

DeletedUser

Coolcool.
[9:45:30 PM] MattNasty: googly find something to complain about the new plugin on the forums
[9:47:35 PM] ~Googly~: new plugin?
[9:48:57 PM] MattNasty: the dropdown under user cp
[9:49:11 PM] ~Googly~: i'll check it out in a minute
[10:11:40 PM] ~Googly~: Complained for you :p
[10:35:54 PM] MattNasty: yay

DeletedUser

Coolcool.
[9:45:30 PM] MattNasty: googly find something to complain about the new plugin on the forums
[9:47:35 PM] ~Googly~: new plugin?
[9:48:57 PM] MattNasty: the dropdown under user cp
[9:49:11 PM] ~Googly~: i'll check it out in a minute
[10:11:40 PM] ~Googly~: Complained for you :p
[10:35:54 PM] MattNasty: yay

Ohhhh, so Matt put you up to moaning :mad:

DeletedUser

I actually like it - however unnecessary it is :p
It was hard to come up with a way to complain!

DeletedUser1446

Well it makes things "faster"... not an extremely excelent upgrade BUT a nice one indeed so CONGRATS:)

BTW:

unledpicturea.png

DeletedUser

Buttttttttt you went and called him on, i wanted to see his own response time :rolleyes: