-V-

DeletedUser

I wonder how Verdant is doing now.

Broesel left, and the rest are stuck with low growth and internals.
Mathematician Chris internalling boominyourface for a growth of 150k points.
Arsenal didnt grow for 2 weeks

Inactivity is real :confused:

DeletedUser

This world is seriously beginning to annoy me, all i see is people taking internals. It shows how far the game has really come and no wonder so many of the great players have left. I can't believe i came back for this bs.

DeletedUser

dude I feel you, can't play, I used to love this game, and everything was awesome, but now I can't do anything because someone with 5 co players and 400 bucks is already having 400x troops more than everyone around and wins the whole game.

We need worls without the following stuff : co-playing (dreamy isn't it)
pp
limit tribe 5

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This world is seriously beginning to annoy me, all i see is people taking internals. It shows how far the game has really come and no wonder so many of the great players have left. I can't believe i came back for this bs.

34% moral and bonfire yea, kinda messed up world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't played in two years. Last time I was here was in world 8 and you didn't have the ability to buy resources. Bonfire wasn't 1000% instead of 100%. And there weren't people trying to pay thru paypal to buy villages or alliances. We just played the game for the fun of it.

DeletedUser6105

I haven't played in two years. Last time I was here was in world 8 and you didn't have the ability to buy resources. And there weren't people trying to pay thru paypal to buy villages or alliances. We just played the game for the fun of it.

Welcome to World 19.

What you're willing to spend apparently via a paypal account, but we all know that's just the "Dark" side of the world.

DeletedUser

Co-playing was since the day Tribal Wars came out. If some players want to merge and play together i dont see how this is a problem.
Also premium was always in the game and its a nice feature.. If you dont wanna pay to play and get the extra features thats your problem, not the game's problem.

DeletedUser

Co-playing was since the day Tribal Wars came out. If some players want to merge and play together i dont see how this is a problem.
Also premium was always in the game and its a nice feature.. If you dont wanna pay to play and get the extra features thats your problem, not the game's problem.

i think they were referencing trading pp for resources, or effectively buying resources, not the premium features available via subscription.