va family round 2 on ... the return.

DeletedUser

You moan about a 55% win condition but you play on w8 with a 60% win condition? Really?!? Cmon you realised that no1 wanted to join you due to your bad tactics and lack of following. If the return wasnt there many more would have joined. The fact that VA is LOYAL to its leadership is outstanding. Face it the return you failed so please no more silly excuses :)
60% is a fair bit more, eg, 10k player villages, 5% of that is 500. Honestly, I think the reason many didn't join Bubble was due to them wanting to ride through an easy win, however some were just loyal to VA.

Funny how things work out.

Ja.

DeletedUser3378

VA is back <3
Show them the strength of VA <3
Us 7 Start up, was the best Start up i have ever seen :)

Btw, Wee is PaperWings ? :eek: <3

I wish u much luck for Us 7 :)

- Ramon

DeletedUser

VA are not back its just a bunch of players using the name check out the accounts in the tribe and you will see it is far from the mighty VA.

DeletedUser

VA is back <3
Show them the strength of VA <3
Us 7 Start up, was the best Start up i have ever seen :)

Btw, Wee is PaperWings ? :eek: <3

I wish u much luck for Us 7 :)

- Ramon

Us7 Startup was fun I'll agree :D We had a blast, ripping off most of the competition :D

VA are not back its just a bunch of players using the name check out the accounts in the tribe and you will see it is far from the mighty VA.

Yeah, not the same VA from the beginning, only 3 left (from the original) i think
(Lordbarajas, why are u crying and pk3rz 30.) The rest are later additions either from GW, Paint, theEND, academy tribes, or other rim players

However, those left from GW would be the closest you'd get to the originals from this world in it's peak, they joined us pretty early, late August i think

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3239

to be honest the very core of the 'might' of VA was all from the original tribe '.net' or was also called 'haze'
I think only one of these players is still around.

DeletedUser1446

Yeah yeah... congratulations to Haze and VA... If the players that came from other tribes weren´t here VA was not here also... Activity makes the tribe and as far as i can tell, VA has few players from the original VA.

Also, i was a lot of time gone so i can´t really remember why the name came back to VA... I think, in my personnel opinion, that the tribe should be called ___________!

Cheers,

DeletedUser3239

_______ was the best name of a tribe I hav seen in a very long time

DeletedUser

Yeah, ______ was a great name :)

Good luck VA!

PS. Cool to see the account is still just rank 7 -.-' noobs (giggle)

DeletedUser

Yeah, ______ was a great name :)

Good luck VA!

PS. Cool to see the account is still just rank 7 -.-' noobs (giggle)

If you were still here..
itwasntme.gif

Good to see you again, bro.