VA!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3414
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3414

I am bord and curious to see how VA is doing. Enjoy!

I dont mean to be rude i have not reviewed anything yet.

Side 1:
Tribes: theEND, Crack
Side 2:
Tribes: VA, VA!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 854
Side 2: 5,128
Difference: 4,274

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: AZRAEL, IZRAEL
Side 2:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 9,803
Side 2: 8,435
Difference: 1,368

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: [GW]
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 18
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 22,392
Side 2: 76,190
Difference: 53,798

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: VA
Side 2:
Tribes: VA!

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 8,127
Side 2: 5,542
Difference: 2,585

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Sie AQ, PU-239, NCLN
Side 2:
Tribes: VA!, VA

Total conquers:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 190
Difference: 55

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 218,615
Side 2: 561,758
Difference: 343,143

chart

Side 1: 3,180
Side 2: 7,664
Difference: 4,484

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Art
Side 2:
Tribes: VA!, VA

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 28,097
Difference: 28,097

chart

DeletedUser3239

Wow, how pointless ..
Is this even worth a thread?

DeletedUser3223

but it is kind off funny lol how bored that person must be

DeletedUser3419

This is completely trash.

Everyone knows their doing great, except for the mass recruitment then:)

DeletedUser

This is completely trash.

Everyone knows their doing great, except for the mass recruitment then:)

Tribe name: Veritas Aequitas
Tag: VA
Number of members: 22

Tribe name: Armageddon
Tag: theEND
Number of members: 56

Dat Mass recruitment, eh?

DeletedUser

anybody that needs an academy tribe is by default a mass recruiter ;) I thought better of VA but I guess I was wrong. They should make 10 academies, that way they'll have 75% of the world in their 11 tribes and it'll be easier to win ;)

DeletedUser3239

anybody that needs an academy tribe is by default a mass recruiter ;) I thought better of VA but I guess I was wrong. They should make 10 academies, that way they'll have 75% of the world in their 11 tribes and it'll be easier to win ;)

Not a bad idea,
Its true VA is actually rubbish, we are all point whore with no troops or ODA, and we do like the hug the whole world.
thats why when you add VA! and VA together you go WAY over the limit of 60 members allowed in a single tribe ;)
So maybe your idea isnt too bad to consider :truelove:

Also by your logic alliances are not a thing you agree with either?
whats the difference of a close alliance and a family tribe? apart from sharing a name?

DeletedUser

Band4Life has claimed that he speaks on behalf of Azreal...or whatever. Isn't that thus an academy tribe? Look who is calling the kettle black, only difference is you guys have two tribes stuffed to the gills, we have 1 that isn't even half full...lol

DeletedUser3419

Tribe name: Veritas Aequitas
Tag: VA
Number of members: 22

Tribe name: Armageddon
Tag: theEND
Number of members: 56

Dat Mass recruitment, eh?

not mass recruitment, as since we started at us we've built up many contacts as for new member today joe.dirt joined we know him from us3 too. if there is a spot free another friend joins the tribe. not random selection like you guys.

btw me is paper wings us3

DeletedUser3239

Yep we random recruited to a whopping 22 members..

Unlike theEND with there 50-60 constant count and their acad Crack and family tribe Azrael

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not a bad idea,
Its true VA is actually rubbish, we are all point whore with no troops or ODA, and we do like the hug the whole world.
thats why when you add VA! and VA together you go WAY over the limit of 60 members allowed in a single tribe ;)
So maybe your idea isnt too bad to consider :truelove:

Also by your logic alliances are not a thing you agree with either?
whats the difference of a close alliance and a family tribe? apart from sharing a name?

So tell me this. Why have two tribes if you fit in one? Seems like unnecessary separation to me? Having tribe problems, that you can't have everyone together? They're more likely to think independently and eventually break off. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yet by pointing that out, you did the same thing. :rolleyes:

I think people would be more interested in your answer, seeing as you are king of the world, than mine, a 300 point newb :D

If you insist, though:

Alliances are huge things. You don't ally with a tribe because their duke is funny, or because they have a lot of points. Allies should be people you have confidence your tribe can work with, and so should be entered into after much consideration. Thus, any more than 1, two TOPS are not true alliances.

The difference is in that alliance, each tribe is its own. Academy tribes usually blindly follow the decisions and orders of the main tribe.

Hmm, think of it like this. Allies would be like the United States and the U.K., who fought battles and wars together several times.

Academy tribe would be like England and Scotland- Scotland is part of the U.K. because England said so :p

DeletedUser3141

ROFL

If your analogy is correct then VA could be in big trouble. The Scots certainly do not go meekly along with whatever England dictates and if they don't like something they say so .... errr .... firmly. :D

Actually England and Scotland combined when the Scottish king inherited the English throne on the death of Elizabeth 1. Of course the Jacobite rebellions did follow later.

I'm half English and half Scots myself and I'll leave it to others to form an opinion of how THAT combination has worked out. :p

DeletedUser

So tell me this. Why have two tribes if you fit in one? Seems like unnecessary separation to me? Having tribe problems, that you can't have everyone together? They're more likely to think independently and eventually break off. :rolleyes:
VA has been built up by always having few members - from the very beginning with three members. You have no idea of what you are talking about, so please go somewhere else. If you do not see the benefits of having a academy tribe like this I look at you with an expression of ever so amusement, point at you and call you a njub.

edit: Your comparison to the UK is just stupid. Scotland governs their own country as much as the Scots want to. It is a reason why in 2014 it is going to be held a referendum on wether Scotland should tear away from the UK and become an independent country or not. Also we got the scottish parliament, a different school system (and the list goes on) in Scotland. Again I point at you and call you a njub.

DeletedUser3214

Va didnt come from va it came from haze or slugit which ever you
prefer..

DeletedUser

Yay!!! I love when my tribe picks a fight with a tribe that could easily wipe them from the map. Man, we are geniuses.

DeletedUser

lol a simple analogy, but if that is what you must focus on to discredit me so be it. Not the greatest, but I think you are proving my point ;) the scots don't like being part of the UK and are thinking about separating. Academy tribes often do the same thing. And VA may have been started by 3 people, but it had 11 members within 48 hours.

Really, what is the point of an academy tribe if they could all easily fit in one tribe? Enlighten me. I don't assume I know everything, but I do not understand this. It's good to see you guys advertise your tribe by insulting those who just ask questions. I don't think I threw down any insults, so I don't appreciate being called a "njub" whatever that is. Are you trying to say nub, or jug, or njb, or what? :p

*Prepares for flack about that last part* just trying to keep a light mood ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.