Valentines Day Fun

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 419875

We are going to have a word scramble for Valentines day. Below you will find 25 words associated with Valentines Day. Some of the words are 2 words separated by a space. You will have to send me a message with your answers via the forum. There will be prizes but they will be done a little differently then normal. The first 5 players that send me all 25 words correct will receive 3 days LA. After that there will be 3 players to receive 200 pp and 2 players to receive 100 pp. I will post the player names and the prize in this thread as they are sent in. Have fun and Good luck. Contest will end when all prizes have been given out or will end on Valentines day 2-14-15.

1. tlnns itvaeniae
2. atsehr
3. dupci
4. bayrfure
5. wesethsaret
6. oelv
7. casmsera
8. wrfoels
9. oacrmne
10. dro bwn awoar
11. scealnd
12. dacrs
13. tesl otelver
14. nradirne ncimot
15. oacothcle
16. aycdn
17. enhoretuft
18. tiantcaort
19. srs doeer
20. remsia crerdte
21. erstpens
22. reypot
23. olsobnla
24. tdea
25. etagnemgne​

Deleted User - 419875

Still have 4 days to send in your responses.....

Deleted User - 419875

larryiv - Has gotten all 25 words correct. 3 days LA and special valentine extra received
macraw83 - Has gotten all 25 words correct. 3 days LA and special valentine extra
bisounours.fr - Has gotten all 25 words correct. 3 days LA and special valentine extra received
Kyrios - Has gotten all 25 words correct. 3 days LA and special valentine extra received
Brodsky - Has gotten all 25 words correct. 3 days LA and special valentine extra
KoLiBRy - Has gotten all 25 words correct. a special valentine received

There are still 3 more to go for the top prize. (please keep in mind that I will list the top prize winners first and the others after that with the prizes won)

Pinky - Has sent in an entry 200 pp
Firefighter2567 - Has sent in an entry 200 pp
Maintos - Has sent in an entry 200 pp received
Red alert - Has sent in an entry 100 pp received
Strenghts - Has sent in an entry 100 pp
Elizzabeth - Has sent in an entry a special valentine received
Vogel - Has sent in an entry a special valentine

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

We now have all the winners for this contest. Thank you to all whom participated and we hope that you have had fun. I will list all the correct words shortly. And list the other prizes given out. Thanks again to all of you and we hope to have more contests soon.

Deleted User - 419875

Winners please contact me with your player name and world to receive your prizes....

1. Saint Valentine
2. hearts
3. cupid
4. February
5. sweethearts
6. love
7. massacre
8. flowers
9. romance
10. bow and arrow
11. candles
12. cards
13. love letters
14. romantic dinner
15. chocolate
16. candy
17. fourteenth
18. attraction
19. red roses
20. secret admirer
21. presents
22. poetry
23. balloons
24. date
25. engagement

Deleted User - 419875

Still have several winners that have not been awarded their prizes, please contact me with your player name and world. Thanks

Deleted User - 419875

We are still waiting to award the prizes, so if you know any of the players listed, Please have them contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.