Variances when Losing a Battle

DeletedUser

In helping my tribal leader in attack or defensive situations, I noticed every time we lost a battle... We lose every single troop we sent or defend with.

So, I'm just curious... Has anyone ever sent an attack to a village, but was announced as "losing the battle", but still have some surviving troops that still get to return home (albeit in cruches & bandages)?

We haven't yet come across that particular result where we'd lose and still have some surviving troops make the return home.

Just curious.

DeletedUser

Every soldier you recruit will fight to the dead. This means that there are no one left alive out of pitty, or can escape the battlefield.

According to this logic, there can always only be one player that wins the battle. While the other player lost all his soldiers.

EDIT: Just noticed something right after I posted this.

When I scouted a village (only with a scout nothing more), I discovered there where troops but no scouts inside the village. There was no fighting cause scouts can only attack scouts. And the title was still: [h=3]The defender has won[/h]But I don't think you can have this result in another way.

Last edited by a moderator: