Vendetta

DeletedUser

Don't let the name fool you. The philosophy of this tribe isn't rooted in short-sighted, unintelligent acts of aggression. We were founded out of a mutual disdain for what seems to be an ever growing lack of common sense and strategy. I recently came back to TW after an extended absence (due to the above stated reasons as well as bloated egos sucking the fun from everything) and decided that I wanted a fresh start (and a new screen name). We already have a small core group of people that are going to be playing when 11 opens. What we are looking for are players that are intelligent, inoffensive, and value teamwork. Experience, is always a plus but it is not mandatory for consideration. So, if you are looking for a respectable, strategic tribe that is going to focus on helping the whole tribe and not JUST the top members, get in touch. "War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can." - Winston Churchill

DeletedUser3214

This is the first thread I have seen for a world 11 tribe that isn't spam or made by noobs. I look forward to seeing what you guys can do, good luck...

DeletedUser

This is the first thread I have seen for a world 11 tribe that isn't spam or made by noobs. I look forward to seeing what you guys can do, good luck..."

We'll see about that.

The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood."
- Otto von Bismarck

DeletedUser

Well folks, I'm happy to see some responses. I hope things stay this civilized for as long as possible.

DeletedUser

Yes, mine got off topic a lot but it did get a lot more views because of certain people posting there. Good luck to you!