Veritas Aequitas

DeletedUser

I Can honesty say I am all of the above words and more.
I like to think I am a nice guy to talk with majority of the time.
But I will Turn ruthless when needed as has been shown several times already on this world when the time calls for it.
I will also be devious when I see an advantage for my whole tribe, and I will take that chance.

I'm not ashamed of any of this, I see each part to be a tool in leading my tribe members to success.
Agree or not. I couldn't careless,
My tribe comes first, above hurt feelings

Richi

you're all of them including the ones that were not mentioned, including nublet, noob, noobtube, spearnuke master, and the practical effortless, but with that all said....

stats anyone? :pal: me hiding

DeletedUser3141

Hmmm not doing so well on getting others to join in.

I do agree that an effective leader needs most of those characteristics to some degree. So I guess a more interesting question is what makes the difference between being respected or regarded as obnoxious.

For me courtesy and a sense of humour make a big difference. Besides I like to tease and arrogance tends to provide a lot of material. :D

Rudeness, outright lying, broken words will all put me off.

As to how that applies to VA .... well you speak as you find I guess and ones person's experience will be different to anothers. The slight touch of craziness kinda appeals to me as well. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I Can honesty say I am all of the above words and more.
I like to think I am a nice guy to talk with majority of the time.
But I will Turn ruthless when needed as has been shown several times already on this world when the time calls for it.
I will also be devious when I see an advantage for my whole tribe, and I will take that chance.

I'm not ashamed of any of this, I see each part to be a tool in leading my tribe members to success.
Agree or not. I couldn't careless,
My tribe comes first, above hurt feelings

Richi

Soft.

DeletedUser2716

Well since TrAnxZ wanted to Post, this was a great experience.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to those who now are in VA winning this world. Was funny reading through this thread and checking how it all is ending... :D

Well since TrAnxZ wanted to Post, this was a great experience.

Was great playing alongside the both of you.

And thanks for Ole for founding VA, for without you, this wouldn't've happened.

DeletedUser1446

And thanks to me to making GW and then didn´t lead it and that way VA gain a lot of good players... :p

Congratz to VA... Although i think i see IU turning this around at some point :S