Veritas Aequitas

DeletedUser

What have I lied about? I allready know that you were sitting Orange is Offensive, and I allready wrote that you left by yourself.

DeletedUser3239

They are just messing around. I joined with the view to see what's going on in there. But couldn't see anything.

It looks vey solid tribe based purely on members points and speed they raised in ranks. I would already consider them the biggest threat on w7

DeletedUser3258

I do the same thing. :lol: Keep 'em trusted. but I don't appreciate that you invited me, but you withdrew it ;).

DeletedUser2716

You keep giving conflicting arguments. You're becoming a liar. I joined you on a sat account which I left seconds after joining you and rejoined it into paint.

Or possibly your small brain can't comprehend what he is trying to get across.

DeletedUser

Why discuss?
Just prove him wrong, let him write as much as he want?

Isnt it just good that other players thinks that you sux? Would help alot, coz ppl wouldnt respect you as much and would make it easier for you.

VA - Just prove him, and others wrong :)

DeletedUser843

Hold on. I dont get any of this.

You say you didnt mass recruit, yet you admit to sending the top 40 players invites without any mails.
You question experience of another player with no knowledge of that player.
Yes, your in the top 10, but anyone could with the new premium features such as higher income, Reduced upgrade price, reduced build time. Any fool can use premium to boost their rank.

Also, obsleet? you might consider them the biggest threat, if not 1 of them, but if im correct, you need t0 be able to attack, and also defend sucessfully. But they have not shown they can handle this, nor has any tribe yet. Once BP ends, all will show.
What i see is you judging tribes based on their points and rank. But who knows, they could be a threat. But they could also be point whoring. As i said, only time will tell.

DeletedUser

guys they invited all the players from the top40. true,but it was a joke ;)
grow up ,go farm

DeletedUser2716

Hold on. I dont get any of this.

You say you didnt mass recruit, yet you admit to sending the top 40 players invites without any mails.
You question experience of another player with no knowledge of that player.
Yes, your in the top 10, but anyone could with the new premium features such as higher income, Reduced upgrade price, reduced build time. Any fool can use premium to boost their rank.

Also, obsleet? you might consider them the biggest threat, if not 1 of them, but if im correct, you need t0 be able to attack, and also defend sucessfully. But they have not shown they can handle this, nor has any tribe yet. Once BP ends, all will show.
What i see is you judging tribes based on their points and rank. But who knows, they could be a threat. But they could also be point whoring. As i said, only time will tell.

I know for a fact that our whole tribe is Troops>Points.
We all have a minimum of 17k+ looted and maxed around 30k looted, and control 90% of all LC.

DeletedUser843

We all have a minimum of 17k+ looted and maxed around 30k looted, and control 90% of all LC.

Well, i know for a fact your lying about controlling 90% of the LC's on this world. Coz i know for a fact a good few others have them too.
Also, you get 4 free LC from the quest, so saying you have most of the LC's on US7 is total BS

DeletedUser3239

Lol am I the only one that understands the threat of va? They seem exactly the same as axte on w51. I was with axte at the time and I can see a lot of similarities. Va members will out grow everyone on this world extramly fast. I've seen it before with other tribes.
And I also agree with them that they have a huge amount of the total LC on W7 ATM.

And I know this will also rub their ego a little bit :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tbh, VA was just ment as a temporary tribe for 5 guys.

And sorry Obseleet?, as you were one of the two "real" victims. ;)

DeletedUser

I wish i, was strong enough, to lift not one, but both of us.

Someday i will be strong enough to lift not one, but both of us.

:p Mass-recruiting our duke like that. >.<

DeletedUser

I'm sure Obseleet? is not the only one of the so-called elite accounts/players that will jump ship even before the BP ends.
This should be a wake up call for the management of all tribes that consider themselves above average and a test whether they lead well organized and loyal teams able to defeat a bunch of highly skilled players with effective use of brute force ... and coordination.

DeletedUser2716

I'm sure Obseleet? is not the only one of the so-called elite accounts/players that will jump ship even before the BP ends.
This should be a wake up call for the management of all tribes that consider themselves above average and a test whether they lead well organized and loyal teams able to defeat a bunch of highly skilled players with effective use of brute force ... and coordination.

It's not jumping ship, jumping from ship to ship includes risk. He more of crawled over a plank to safety.