Veterans Day

DeletedUser

This almost disgust me....Do you realize how many people won't care and just say "thoughtful stuff"? You should not have to offer premium for this...It should just be something you should do. You should not need to be paid To do this. Im sorry but this is what i believe.

Thank you all veterans for serving

We are well-aware that people would post, regardless of a premium reward. It would appear you didn't read the whole thing:

To mark this occasion, on the day of 11/11/11 Five thoughtful posters will be awarded 200pp each. These being those who offer the most constructive posting to the community on that day.

That doesn't mean "Those who post here the best", it means those who post the best on the .us forums in general and constructively on 11/11/11 :).

DeletedUser2560

like the other person said on this post most dont care but put thoughtful comments so they sound caring and fit in.but im military and i thank you for those that actually do care and are glad that were in and do what we do on a dailly basis

DeletedUser

Im not gonna lie, i posted because of the premium points. But i did enjoy doing my comment, the picture and stuff, Im being honest, i enjoyed it because of veterans day, made me feel good i was doing something that anyone in the military or retired and can see. :]

DeletedUser

When i was in the Navy it was cold war time. i served because it was my choice to do so. Today is not a cold warm but a real war these young men and women deserve the respect that comes with the uniform. I salute these brave men and women who come under fire everyday protecting our RIGHT to do what we do everyday. THANK ALL OF YOU for your dedication and god bless you all.

DeletedUser

All gave some.

Some gave all.

Old Iornsides

1st Armored "72-75"

DeletedUser2379

I would like to say thanks to all the veterans out there for their sacrifices and their service. This note of gratitude also goes to my father and my brother, both disabled in Vietnam and the Persian Gulf, respectively. This day especially affects them emotionally and spiritually as they remember and reflect. I hope this day comes and goes with their knowledge that they have our gratitude and respect.
To ALL the veterans of ALL the wars: THANK YOU. You are not forgotten!

DeletedUser

I did not know there was some kind of award for posting here. Should I by some happenstance win I bequeath it to the next player who starts an account on World 4.

DeletedUser2069

There was no award for posting here what you talking about people post here because they honor their troops for the service they do that in it self is an award

DeletedUser

Hopefully, we can now say .... " We Remembered."

As inadequate as that may be, it is no lesser a gift for it's humbleness and the most fitting that we can give, to those whom gave their all in the service of mankind.

... and if ever a thread deserved an occasional, *bump* , perhaps this 1 should be top of the list. Lest, we do forget.

Last edited by a moderator: