Veterans Day

DeletedUser329

veterans-day.jpg

In memory of all those who served and lost their lives or abilities for their country , and for their families.
Let's not forget them.​

To mark this occasion, on the day of 11/11/11 Five thoughtful posters will be awarded 200pp each. These being those who offer the most constructive posting to the community on that day.

<3

DeletedUser2069

veteransDay2011.jpg

I solute all members of our armed forces, alive and past on.
If not for you an your work for our country, this great country of ours. We would not be what we are today. You give us freedom, you give us strength, the least we can do is honor you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service, not for your president, but your service to me and every other person in this country.
For those that lost there lives defending this freedom of ours, you will not be forgotten.

SALUTE!

DeletedUser

thanks for defending me and keeping me safe YALL ROCK!!!

DeletedUser

Let us above all remember that almost none lost their lives for their countries, but for the agenda's of those in power.

I respect the fallen, but not the politics causing them.

DeletedUser

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years contemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."

Laurence Binyon

The deepest of respect for all members of the armed forces around the world today fighting for freedom and justice, and all those who fought against the tyranny and evil in both the Second and First world wars as well as in many others.

Never Forgotten, Always remembered.

DeletedUser

As a US Marine I say thank you TW..mORE IMPRTANTLY, we all need to remember more than anyone the Vietnam Veterans, THEY deserve the most love, and im tearing up right now thinking of how they were exploited, abused, and mistreated..THEY WERE FORCED TO GO (drafted).. As a newer veteran, Many of us go out of our way to honor and show the most care to those AWESOME Vietnam VETS!!!

DeletedUser

As a combat disabled Army Infantry Captain I thank the Tribal Wars team and any who respond here. Vietnam was my war and I remember 'Eyes' who fell dead 25 yards ahead of me with a sniper round through his neck a week before DEROS. And a damn fine soldier he was too! And I think of many others dead and wounded, and of our boys in the middle east now and else where in the war. You are great people and doing a fantastic job. I hope that EVERY ONE of you returns safe and sound and are able to make a wonderful life for yourselves in our great country. G-d bless America and all of you serving today or in the past.

DeletedUser2554

As a retired Air Force vet, thanks and to fellow vets - thanks for your service!

DeletedUser

great people you are

all veterans are great you have helped the U.S. :D

DeletedUser

There is never a valid reason as to why any young person should die.

I am personally fully against many of the conflicts that the various super-powers of the world have gotten themselves involved in over the past decade. However, that does not change the fact that young people, even so young as me, put their lives at risk on a daily basis, for what they perceive to be the protection of every person they represent. This is a very humbling thought.

Those who sacrifice the future they have ahead of them, for the protection of the rest of us, deserve every bit of praise and gratitude we can give them. May those who have died, rest in peace, and those who continue to suffer every day to ensure our prolonged safety, have the safety granted to themselves that we all take for granted.

DeletedUser

My respect and thank you goes out to all whom have served past and present. The sacrafices made shall not be forgotten.

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

By Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae
3 May 1915

Lest We Forget

DeletedUser

rjk5dk.jpg

Freedom
Respect
Honor

They helped us achieve this. They did what was needed to be done. Fought battles others could not. Brave men and woman Sacrifice there lives everyday. For this, I thank you. We thank you.

Your battles shall never be forgotten, What you done for us shall go out threw history as an inspiration for everyone for whatever career they chose and they can thank you for that. For there freedom.

DeletedUser

As an Air Force vet, thanks to the TW players and staff for their kind thoughts.

And a special thanks to those who continue to serve this nation today; thank you for your sacrifice.

DeletedUser

I don't exactly know how to use words to describe what our veterans do, and my gratitude for them.

I personally have several friends that have recently graduated high school, and gone into the military, and my respect for them is the highest it could possibly be.
In a perfect world, these men and women deserve the best we can give.

We sleep at night in peace because of the men and women that put their lives on the line. We enjoy the safety and security of our nation because of what these people sacrifice. They don't deserve the hardships that they go through, but they do it in order to uphold and protect the values with which our nation was founded. We cannot take this for granted.

Everyone, please take some time today to thank a veteran; it's the least we can do.

God bless all of you veterans out there, and God bless America.

DeletedUser2490

Five thoughtful posters will be awarded 200pp each.

This almost disgust me....Do you realize how many people won't care and just say "thoughtful stuff"? You should not have to offer premium for this...It should just be something you should do. You should not need to be paid To do this. Im sorry but this is what i believe.

Thank you all veterans for serving

DeletedUser2490

I believe the person that put this is a very good friend of mine

This is on his profile on world 4 http://us4.tribalwars.us/game.php?village=23647&screen=info_player&id=195519

Justdel:
I have went into harms way and returned a lesser as well as a greater man. Lesser to the point of seeing what men can do to their-selves without regard to mankind as a whole. Greater in that I now look at my life, my wife, and my friends differently. They are to be cherished. Be grateful for them, for at any moment you might find yourself alone. Take what I have wrote, this from a Disabled Veteran....Hug your wife, call a friend, and pray for thanks for each of us are important.
Del

Last edited by a moderator: