Veteren Player looking for a very good tribe in K56 (though can pull my own until late game)

DeletedUser

Hello world 3. None of you know me but I am an experienced player from the old .net server, the .uk server and was rank 1 on the Thailand server (Joined for kicks, not much to brag about there).

After a year long escape from this game I have decided to rejoin TW in all of it's nuke launching and millisecond train epicness. The US. server was not around when I was playing but I look forward to dominating it as the server progresses. I do have criteria for joining a tribe and just because you say you want me, that doesn't mean I'll join.

I am looking for a very active (both IG and forum) tribe that is very strong and actually works together. I refuse to be in a mass recruiting tribe and no one should really have a family at this point in the game. The tribe I want must be an active attacker and not just a point whore tribe and I would like a tribe in the top 10 OD ranking.

I know I have just started and probably do not meet your current ranking standards, but I place my word as a TW player that you will not regret taking me on.