Village Builds

DeletedUser

What are your guys best village builds? (coin worlds, no churches)
Personally I like:
HQ - 20
Barracks - 25
Stable - 20
Mines x3 - 30
Warehouse - 30
Workshop - 2
Smithy - 20
Academy - 1
Wall - 20
Market - 20
Farm - 30

Hiding place at 0 because late game I don't see much use for it. This build allows your village to function at the level that higher point villages while allowing for good farm space for troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

No warehouse?? Where do you keep your resources??

DeletedUser3007

Headquarters (Level 30)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 15)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 25)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding Place (Level 0) <-- Cuz I aint no point whore!
Wall (Level 20)

DeletedUser

More to the point he has a level 30 HQ, bearing in mind we are talking complete village builds, when the rest of the village is fully built there is no need for a level 30 HQ, it just takes up insane amounts of farm space that could be used for troops instead.

DeletedUser3214

You guys should get your joke radars looked at

I use
Statue
HQ - 20
Barracks - 25
Stable - 20
Mines x3 - 30
Warehouse - 30
Workshop - 2
Smithy - 20
Academy - 1
Wall - 20
Market - 20
Farm - 30
Hiding place - 5
(For my normal builds that is, cat vills are different as well as church worlds)

DeletedUser

HQ - ?? will depend on the speed of the world. Speed 2 worlds id go to 20, speed 1 worlds I have had it up to 25 for the simple reason rebuilding walls father late game situations of recaps/or simply being nuked before a train lands and before your support gets there
Barracks - 25
Stable - 20
Mines x3 - 30
Warehouse - ?? again will depend on the speed of the world, 1 speed worlds I'd go as low as 26 because I am pretty active. 2 speed worlds I would go as high as 28 never 30 though unless I am becoming lazy on that world.
Workshop - 5 (my nukes are normally ram heavy late game)
Smithy - 20
Academy - 1
Wall - 20
Market - 23 I like to move res around with my villages
Farm - 30
Hiding place - 10

I find it funny how all of you have level 0 hiding place :p

hiding places are very useful late game situations. When you get nuked and looted the hiding place will give you enough resources to build your wall up to level 3 or 4. By the time the wall is done building level 3 or 4 you will have the res to up your wall again. Therefor a hiding place allows you to be able to constantly rebuild your wall rather then waiting for the resources. Doesn't make a HUGE difference but if you have a nuke landing now and train landing in 5 hours and support landing in 4 hours being able to rebuild your wall as fast as possible may be the difference of you keeping or losing your village.

DeletedUser

I don't see why you wouldn't get a level 30 warehouse, it takes up no farm space.

DeletedUser

I don't see why you wouldn't get a level 30 warehouse, it takes up no farm space.

It also adds points....

Level 26 - 30 = 615 points

May not seem like a huge difference but you go from 10 villages to 100 villages moral will become a factor.

difference between level 26 and level 30 on 100 villages is 61,500 points.

Which won't play a big difference but could be the difference of losing 2+ nukes and 1 and half nukes because of moral. Which means less nukes used and more villages you can noble.

DeletedUser

Half a nuke doesn't mean much when you have 100 villages.

DeletedUser

Half a nuke doesn't mean much when you have 100 villages.

Moral is huge specially if your quick grower and your one of the first 4 or 5 players to 100 villages. Getting new villages at this point out side of war is difficult. The point being is if your active enough like myself then level 30 warehouse is pointless. Specially on .US when the largest player at world end is around 4-6 Million points. Pretty easy to keep an account that small active with out needing to up warehouse to level 30.

This is an opinion build though my opinion is if your an active player who can manage an account with a level 27 warehouse then why waste points and moral by upping it to level 30?

DeletedUser

I use
Statue
HQ - 20-30 (Depends if it is a front line village or not. Higher level is nice for rebuilding the wall faster)
Barracks - 25
Stable - 20
Mines x3 - 30
Warehouse - 30
Workshop - 7
Smithy - 20
Academy - 1
Wall - 20
Market - 10 (I rarely if ever trade mid-late game so the extra farm space is usually put into cats)
Farm - 30
Hiding place - 0-10 (Again, depending on location of village)

DeletedUser1446

I use
HQ: 20
Barracks: 25
Stable: 20
Market: 15
Mines: 30
Farm: 30
Warehouse: 30
Hidding place: 10
Wall: 20

Sometimes i use until mid game HQ lvl 24 but i always come back to 20