Village Renamer - Custom

DeletedUser

I open this post to show you a village renamer. This village renamer is different then the normal village renamers because you can actually choose your own name.

Instructions
Click on your quickbar link. It should show you a messagebox like this:
renamer.png

It should be pretty clear on how to use it. For big account i recommend the xx.xx.xx notation. When you use this, your village coords will be transfered into a code. If you click next village, this village will be close to the other village.

Example
Result:
[001] Drunk.
[002] Drunk.
[003] Drunk.
etc.

Go to village overview and click the script

Your input:
2jcfywn.png
And then:
rc1nq1.png

Then press OK and all your villages wil be renamed. If you have questions, please ask.
Special thanks to cheese for completing translation ;)

Nick

DeletedUser

Code:
javascript:/*@contributor Lekensteyn <lekensteyn@gmail.com> @version 0.4.20101108*/void(function(){var l=(frames.main||self).document,h=prompt("Rename villages\n\n*Fill in {#k} for continent.\n*Fill in {#x} for x-coordinate\n*fill in {#y} for y-coordinate\n*Fill in {#xxx} for x-coordinate (1 will be 001)\n*Fill in {#yyy} for y-coordinate (1 will be 001)\n*Fill in {#c} for co\xf6rdinates\n*Fill in {#old} for old village name\n*Fill in {#nr} for village numbering. Next you will be asked how many numbers should be displayed(4 will result in 0001, 0002, etc)\n*Fill in {#cd} for xx.xx.xx notation.", ""),g=l.getElementsByTagName("input"),n=g.length,e=1;if(h)if(h.length<3)alert("Use at least 3 characters");else{var o=/((\d{1,3})\|(\d{1,3}))\) .(\d{1,2})$/,f=0,c,b,k,a,m=/{#nr}/.test(h),p=/{#cd}/.test(h),j=function(i){return i>9?i>99?i:"0"+i:"00"+i};if(m){var d=prompt("How many digits should be used? (an input of \"4\" will result in 0001, 0002, etc)\n\nNot filling this in will result in no leading zeros (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,etc)\nIf the number of the village exceeds the amount of specified digits, it will use the entire number (ie 4 digits, village #12345 will be 12345, not 2345)", "");if(d)d=d.match(/\d+/);if((d=d?d*1:0)&&(e=prompt("Begin numbering at:",e)))e=e.match(/\d+/);e=e?e*1:0;var q=-1*d,r=Array(d).join("0")}for(;f<n;f++){b=g[f].id.split("edit_input_");if(b.length>1){a=l.getElementById("label_text_"+b[1]).innerHTML.match(o);b=h.replace(/{#c}/g,a[1]).replace(/{#x}/g,a[2]).replace(/{#y}/g,a[3]).replace(/{#k}/g,a[4]).replace(/{#kk}/g,("0"+a[4]).substr(-2)).replace(/{#xxx}/g,j(a[2])).replace(/{#yyy}/g,j(a[3]));k=g[f].value;if(m){c=""+e++;if(d>c.length)c=(r+c).substr(q); b=b.replace(/{#nr}/g,c)}if(p){c=j(a[2]).split("");a=j(a[3]).split("");b=b.replace(/{#cd}/g,a[0]+c[0]+"."+a[1]+c[1]+"."+a[2]+c[2])}if(k!=""&&k!=b){g[f].value=b.replace(/{#old}/g,g[f].value);g[f+1].click()}}}}})()

DeletedUser

Is there a script that renames based upon distance to a set coordinante?

DeletedUser

javascript:$.getScript('https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_UK/Scripts/nameVillages.js');void 0;