Virus coming through TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2476

I am 95% sure that a virus is coming through TW. I had it abgout a month ago. Got rid of it stayed away from TW and no problem. I started back on TW about a week ago. Had no problem until this morning. Then all hell broke out. Also notice this: both times it happened right after I capture my second village! Either someone (a player) is really good and slipping a virus into say a message, or unit or you really have got a problem! Lucky me, the second time, I got an upgraded security system so I got warned. I'm killing the viruses off now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your story does not seem legit considering you said you started TW a week ago and then you got the virus after you took your second village.

DeletedUser1327

You are the second person who have problem with a virus in through TW... Technical it is impossible to happen because all the game database is loading in INNOGAMES servers. If it was coming from TW, the INNOGAMES should have a virus problem too... So there is only two ways to get a virus:

1) You click on a advertisement, which open an external link from where the virus comes over,

2) A player send you a mail with an external link and you open the link.

Both of this ways due to the external link that you open by mistake.

P.S.: It was better to read the other forum threads, before we make a new about the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.